Maryland: Speed Camera Set On Fire, S...

Maryland: Speed Camera Set On Fire, Spraypainted, Sabotaged

There are 1 comment on the TheNewspaper story from Sep 15, 2013, titled Maryland: Speed Camera Set On Fire, Spraypainted, Sabotaged. In it, TheNewspaper reports that:

Vigilantes in Howard County, Maryland burned a portable speed camera at 5am on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheNewspaper.

Laughing

Lincoln Park, MI

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Special thanks to who ever did it and I hope they never get caught! Damn government comes up with more ways to SCAM money out of us while we continue to struggle each day as their pockets get fatter! Schools need textbooks, teachers need higher pay, families need just the necessities to feed their families and can't afford it. Screw you and your cameras across the whole damn nation! Law enforcement people are the biggest speeders when there s not an emergency!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenelg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill would tie aid to immigration enforcement (Mar '08) Sep '18 clint 2
Barney Fife vs. Groundhog (May '18) May '18 BigBadCop 1
Fraud in the Family (Mar '18) Mar '18 Aunt Rose 1
News VMI cadet dies after training march (Nov '09) Feb '18 VMI Hater 43
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jan '18 FireFellow44 20
Maryland State Police are SHIT (Jan '08) May '17 Ninja 17
News Glenelg teacher charged with prostitution and s... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Rainy Day Lady 1

Glenelg Jobs

Personal Finance

Glenelg Mortgages