Watch out for Creeping George
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Erasers

Covina, CA

#21 Mar 3, 2013
George has slective hearing, anything thing he can turn around to attack a minority he will do in a heart beat. His article in the SGVexaminer, Feb. 14 - 20, 2013 page B2 is a real piece of "skinhead" trash. In this same article Steve Herferd a employee of SoCal Edison and a West Covina city council member is make statment so how much better "white men" are?

Along with is racist buddy George Ogden they made sure is was printed in a racist newsppaer called the SGVexaminer.com

George Ogden's racists bating articles he writes are filled with the real filth that floats around in his nasty fat head of his.

Along with Steve Hefert and Mike Touhey they all belong to a racists club known as West Covina KKK chapter. Or the old-boy-racists-club.

George Ogden hides behind the freedom of the press, much like communist stil do today.
Boxed up

La Puente, CA

#22 Nov 1, 2013
It appears there are three incumbent's from the West Covina city council who want to be reelected so bad they might CHEAT to get back on the council from a upcoming election.

A former City Councilman Mike Touhey spent more than $44,000 promoting three candidates in mailers that mislead the recipient's, telling the truth has never been one of Mikes strong points.

The council appointed McIntyre to Touhey’s vacant seat when Touhey left to join the board of the Upper San Gabriel Valley Water District. Touhey listed the McIntyre Co., DC Corp. and Charles Co. as clients in a past financial interest form.

McIntyre, Sotelo and Armbrust continued to rake in contributions from developers and special interest groups since filing campaign finance disclosures in September, 2013.

McIntyre listed nearly $9,000 from limited liability corporations affiliated with Athens Services, according to his October 24, 2013 disclosure.

If this isn't becoming a rigged, bought and paid for election run by disgraced Mike Touhey, don't worry George Ogden his shoe shine boy for Mike Touhey is involved.
Must Be Harsh

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Nov 1, 2013
Just like the biggest coward on the Internet, Markie Boy Smith, to shoot off his mouth about an election that doesn't concern him. You don't live in W. Covina and can't vote in a W. Covina election Smith, you do understand that right boy? Didn't you just say the same thing about Doug Boyd not being able to vote in Glendora elections you mental midget? I realize your head is stuffed very far up your recumbent Markie Boy but let me tell you I'm going to mess with you even more now just because I feel like it puss. Showing you to be a hypocrite and coward is easy and everyone knows it's you and everyone's laughing at you boy. What a pathetic little worm I own , my own little Smithworm, sweet.
Vanished

La Puente, CA

#25 Nov 2, 2013
Or is that sight unseen, crazy George?

Why read the preceding post, just post another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glendora city council must start taking charge! Aug 13 Recall Karen Davis 1
employees personel use of city yard -------dump... Aug 9 Steven 3
Watch out for mike allowas! Aug 9 Rita 43
Glendora ca to have council districts 2017 Aug 6 tick tock 6
Where did Murrabitto go? Aug 5 Creepy little weizel 3
A message to terry kent! Jul 28 Alex 7
Most racists city in California (Sep '12) Jul 27 tick tock 118

Glendora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance