HidaFile

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Creeping George comes out like all those Boy Scouts of America, special files were kept on too!
ShoreLeave

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

As Scandal Shook West Covina, Unraveled the local politicans were playing on the residents of decades.

They had a mouth-piece writing for yellow rag newspapers and planting false information, GeorgeO.. His masters kept him on a short leash to only bite other's who they feared would expose their scheme's.
Joe Friday

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

George Ogden owns that sissy Mark Smith, he's got that boy talking to himself.
Get real

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

What this crazy poster calling himself bill c. is the bad ones kill just as much as the real crooks the good-ones are chasing!

Bill C.

They say right in the article they've represented police officers for years?

Cops need all the good press they can get with the media so anxious to show how bad they are pretty much daily.

That's what sells though, not heroic actions because they are quickly forgotten if reported on at all.

They don't need a blanket cover up or excuse locker filled with lies, take the hit just like everyone else does!

If you can't handle it then you took on the wrong job.
Joe Friday

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

You're laughable Smith, you're too big a coward to be a janitor much less a cop. You've been taking it here for a long time and your not man enough to do anything about it. You cried like a little girl and ran screaming when Tess pissed you off one night, but you didn't bring it to him did you? You're scared to death of him like him just like you are of me and George. You'll never get to anyone so keep hiding here little missy, it's all you have.
Bell tones

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

A little talked about issue is still brewing deep inside Glendora, California city hall, GPD and City Council.

Another cover up is in place, but it hasn't hardened yet? August - September 2012..

At risk, a few jobs and I don't mean lower level employees, rather department heads and managers across the board.
What Ice Berg

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

You should be ashamed of your past behavior.

We do not need the GOP as stated here.

It takes courage to Serve the People.

One of the last and most recent act of your cowardice was evident when a bill to assist the returning Veterans with jobs etc. was blocked in the senate.

How anti-American you have become in your selfishness and powergrab that you do not hesitate to hurt the patriotic veterans.
Spud romneys

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Spitting GeorgeO, I bet you had a hardOn when this came out in the news?

Or better yet you had to order a case of 'fleets' to clear out that blockage you jammed up in there.

A Contra Costa County judge has dismissed a second DUI count against a state lawmaker from Southern California.

Suck wind GeorgeO, better try next time!
Joe Friday

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Mark Smith using offensive language again, go figure. I heard that in Glendora when you accidentally step in dog poop it's called getting "smith" on your shoes. Mark going after an old man who almost made him cry face to face can't ever pull off being tough, he's all bitch, every day of his useless life.
Joe Friday

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Go clean up boy, I know you made a mess when you read my post.
Spud romney

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Spitting GeorgeO, I bet you had a hardOn when this came out in the news?

Or better yet you had to order a case of 'fleets' to clear out that blockage you jammed up in there.

A Contra Costa County judge has dismissed a second DUI count against a state lawmaker from Southern California.

Suck wind GeorgeO, better try next time!

You and your crybaby friends, one left and could face the music.
Pluggers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Just like the many that have come and gone, the good news GeorgeO is moving a lot slower these days.

Time has caught up with him in a big way, waist line included.
CompanyR

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Secret service reported a sighting of a round figured hacker who claimed to work for sgvExaminer, that of course was just another cover story.

He infact fit the general apperance of a rabbid mouthed, KKK, Skinhead supporter.
WaterBoardM

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Creeping GeorgeO can be found stuck to sole of your shoes, just scrap or wipe it off at the nearest dump station.

We really don't want GeorgeO trying to help Mike Touhey get elected to the Water Board, we have enough trouble as is, why invite these two trouble makers on board?
GeorgeO rounders

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Iranian hackers renewed a campaign of cyberattacks against the U.S. this week, and openly defying U.S. warnings to halt, U.S. officials and others involved in the investigation into the attacks said.

I would check out GeorgeO of West Covina, California this type of activity is right up his alley.

U.S. officials said the attacks, were sponsored by the Iranian government and approved at high ...
O pounders

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Your right O has put on a few more pounds than he should have, maybe it's the company the keeps drinking and sloshing around like a junkie.

Iranian hackers renewed a campaign of cyberattacks against the U.S. this week, and openly defying U.S. warnings to halt, U.S. officials and others involved in the investigation into the attacks said.

I would check out GeorgeO of West Covina, California this type of activity is right up his alley.
Slow GeorgeO

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Police in WC are looking for a man who secretly videotaped two women in their condominium, entering the home several times to move the camera around.

Officers found images of a man that show him setting up the camera. Detectives say the camera was first set up in June, and over the next several months, the man went back in several times to move the camera around.

Police don't know how the man got inside. There were no signs of forced entry.

The man is described possible white, in his 50s, with a heavy build (fat) and balding.
Scabb

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hi George - not!

Your stinkin buddy has ran off and left his city behind.

Looks like Mike Touheys exit from the West Covina, California city council was times very well.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Mark Smith.
I guess you say that Mike's exit from WC is now in your hands. He is now in your area. You must me honored.
I hate to admit this, but I know nothing of the water board or what or why they exist. I don't know what they do, nor were they meet. Do you go to these meetings Mark???
CageDroppings

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

There seems to be a poster that has a image problem here and now, so lets all line the bottom of bird cages, once again with the yellow rag he posts in.

Many readers are sick and tired of his wishy washy comments and line hopping, just follow the money and you'll find a rat every time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glendora Discussions

Search the Glendora Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I hear ClubHouse 66 is a illegal gathering hole 4 hr palmade 13
What is a Commish 4 hr death by attendance 40
Glendora becomes But of water drought jokes 6 hr Aced HWS 2
The wad dip Sarah Palin (Jun '13) 7 hr Alaska calling 3
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr mile high 200,324
Fire season early Disaster Zone D 8 hr Told ya so 1
Glendora commish is KKK 12 hr Pity worker donT read 10
•••
•••

Glendora News Video

•••
•••

Glendora Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••