Tessitor on The Patch
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
HHHHHMMMMM

Playa Del Rey, CA

#1 Jun 1, 2011
After some pretty good back and forth on The Patch last week, over Redevelopment Agency information, Tessitor says he won't respond to anyone from now on unless they give their real name. He then comes back this week with his response and then won't take comments from anyone.

It's still his way or no way.
Everyone Knows

Anaheim, CA

#2 Jun 2, 2011
Really, John Harrold wouldn't talk to people or debate them on his own website, so what's your point? I at least see Tessitor putting out a point of view for people to hear.

Kind of a weak complaint HHHHHHMMMMM all things considered.
Recognize the facts

Alhambra, CA

#3 Jun 2, 2011
What do you mean he won't take comments from anyone? Post #1.

He can't respond if no one posts to his article. Let someone post a pont of view and then criticize him if he doesn't respond, or if his response is off point.

Some of you complain just to see your words in print. Get a life!
Branded

La Puente, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2011
The only positive things that can be said about Douglas Tessitor, he is a raving idiot!

The less anyone see's or hear's about him the better!
Mouth Wash

La Puente, CA

#5 Jun 4, 2011
If just one poster does not agree with anything in douglas tessitors many articles posted on Glendorapatch.com - douglas lashes out and becomes a rabid-mouth foaming, attack poster in return as he does in person!

Sort of reminds me of a child holding his breath until you comply with his demands?

Thats the problem in Glendora, California there is a child incharge, finances and recovery directions are going no where fast!
Citizen X

Sylmar, CA

#6 Jun 4, 2011
Too bad you have no man juice and are thus afraid to post there and take him on right Kitty Smith?
LOTFlies

Rowland Heights, CA

#7 Jun 4, 2011
That must be a printing error, tess tells all his drinking buddies he's never wrong.

He might have forgotten to pay off the yes man to make this staement true?
Everyone Knows

Anaheim, CA

#8 Jun 7, 2011
Mark The Weiner is scared to death of every thing and every body, especially Tess who owns him.
Moving On

West Covina, CA

#9 Jun 8, 2011
I have to agree with Mr. Brubaker comments, he has a case against Douglas Tessitor (mayor of Glendora, California) and Gene Murabito (vice mayor of Glendora, California) they both are leaders in a campaign of hate a Senior Citizen Abuse, as well as a Civil Rights Case against them both.
Recognize the facts

Alhambra, CA

#10 Jun 8, 2011
Moving On wrote:
I have to agree with Mr. Brubaker comments, he has a case against Douglas Tessitor (mayor of Glendora, California) and Gene Murabito (vice mayor of Glendora, California) they both are leaders in a campaign of hate a Senior Citizen Abuse, as well as a Civil Rights Case against them both.
So...Bring Charges or STFU!
Moving On

West Covina, CA

#11 Jun 8, 2011
Are there any other's who want to chim in on this topic, otrher than Douglas and Gene?

They have already been charged, convicted and sentenced to "life of shame and stupity."

Moving On!
Measured Opinions

Playa Del Rey, CA

#12 Jun 8, 2011
Moving On wrote:
Already, been Removed or rejected
and sentenced to "life of shame and stupity."
Moving On!
The Unhappy people of Glendora have a haunting fear that somewhere, someone may be happy.

John Harrold,

Kristin Parisi,

Mark Smith,

Edward Brubaker,

Erica Landmann-Johnsey,

Paul Marshall,

Adin Rudd.

Removed, rejected and living a life of shame and stupity.
Moving On

West Covina, CA

#13 Jun 8, 2011

Are there any other's who want to chim in on this topic, other than Douglas and Gene?

Since they have already been charged, convicted and sentenced to "life of shame and stupity"
In the peoples court of Glendora, California.

Moving On!
Scales of Justice

Playa Del Rey, CA

#14 Jun 8, 2011
Moving On wrote:
In the peoples court of Glendora, California.
Moving On!
Drum Roll...... The peoples court of Glendora Said......

John Harrold

Kristin Parisi

Mark Smith

Edward Brubaker

Erica Landmann-Johnsey

Paul Marshall

Sharon Green

Adin Rudd.

Lost 15 -elections or Propositions
Lost 9 -lawsuits against Glendora or other public entities
Recalled 2
Fat Trimmers

West Covina, CA

#15 Jun 8, 2011
There is lots of PORK FAT that needs to be trimmed in Glendora, California city hall.
cant be harsh

Woodland Hills, CA

#16 Jun 8, 2011
!000 Oaks, could you name the 15 elections or Props they lost also name the 9 lawsuits. Bet you can't do it.
Fluffed cityhall

West Covina, CA

#17 Jun 8, 2011
I bet they are no where near the $500,000 dollars Douglas (Glendora, California) and his kick-a-pooh city attorney lost in their weak lawsuit.
Mark Weiner

Sylmar, CA

#18 Jun 8, 2011
Nrea is Mark and Ed's errand boy. This little idiot never questions the thousands of lies we see from mark but raises his very weak voice at the most ridiculous of times. Give it a rest, who cares the exact amount but they have got their butts kicked for years right? You can admit that right Brea?
Leaking Linna

West Covina, CA

#19 Jun 8, 2011
I bet they are no where near the $500,000 dollars Douglas (Glendora, California) and his kick-a-pooh city attorney lost in their weak lawsuit.

Still leaking money like a broken water main, either it's water or money, it's all the same the honest tax paying residents of Glendora, California have to pay the tab for their foul ups in city hall and the screw ups of Glendora's city council, lets not forget the Planning Commission either.
Everyone Knows

Anaheim, CA

#20 Jun 8, 2011
You're not honest Mark, you're as dishonest as a person comes. Honest people stay away from you because the stench of dishonesty reeks from every pore of your diseased and smelly body.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Continental restaurant of Glendora 1 hr falling apart 1
Mega drought or droughts 1 hr try again 4
Joe Walsh say pis on RNS 5 hr The Race is ON 2
Shot the intruder first 6 hr shoot 1
Never trust crooked Russians 6 hr slacker russia 1
GCN uses phony news too 12 hr rag news 1
Goldline failures mounting 2016 12 hr gridlock park 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glendora Mortgages