Operations normal

West Covina, CA

#41 Oct 9, 2010
Still hasn't surfaced, maybe guilt has him tied down? Not a chance, this is his normal mode of operations!
Best Policy

Covina, CA

#42 Oct 10, 2010
What kind of deals were developed when Dougie and his friends ran an Insurance Company on Forestdale and Route 66, with the City of Glendora, California?
Thuggie

Monrovia, CA

#43 Oct 13, 2010
Nothng more than a cheap street thug, righ dougie?
One Hand Clapping

Calabasas, CA

#44 Oct 13, 2010
It was funny listening to Mark Smith talk last night. If there's a bigger idiot in the city of Glendora I'd be amazed. That he's still tied in with Harrold is now obvious.

I'm going to have a lot of fun.
Going to

Monrovia, CA

#45 Oct 13, 2010
While the Glendora city council and managers are being investigated, all is well since they have to duck and hide.

Chris Jeffers
Ken Herman
Chris Kugal
Karen Davis
Gene Murabito
Terry Kent
Douglas Tessitor
Gtown

San Diego, CA

#46 Oct 13, 2010
who are they being investigated by?
Gtork

Monrovia, CA

#47 Oct 13, 2010
Shee's don't you know, nothing.

When they come and take your statement, ask for a lawyer, it's fo ryour own good.
Gtown

San Diego, CA

#48 Oct 13, 2010
No, Gtork, I dont know!

By your response I guess you dont know either.

But you are the one who made the statement they are being investigated.

I would think if you were going to make that statement you would know.
Geeders

Monrovia, CA

#49 Oct 13, 2010
Shee's don't you know, nothing.

When they come and take your statement, ask for a lawyer, it's for your own good.

Say Bob K. how are those insurance and water policys you have been writing for so long, will you and your insurance company ever pay off on any of those claims?
Gtown

San Diego, CA

#50 Oct 14, 2010
You make a statement, then you continue to show that you put your foot in your mouth.

When asked to back up your words you can't, and have to back down because you dont know what you are talkng about.

There is no doubt you are Mark Smith
Gtonnes

Monrovia, CA

#51 Oct 14, 2010
Later in the program a need for tessitor to tape his mouth and bite his acid tongue, before ever speaking in public again!
Closets

Monrovia, CA

#53 Jan 1, 2013
Lock Rush Limbaugh in a closet.

Shut the door and keep it sealed until hes deceased.

Wonder if the little fat man would sit still long enough?
Warped

Sierra Madre, CA

#54 Jan 6, 2013
Where the Republicans still seem to be in the 20th century, the Tea Party's political views are definetely late 18th, early 19th century.

And so is the rest of the Glendora, California city council..
Joe Friday

Modesto, CA

#55 Jan 6, 2013
The title of this thread is funny. Mark Smith isn't even man enough to defend himself on line against Joe Friday, he owns nobody. In fact if a douche bag had a face it would be Marks. No what Mark will do now, pee his pants like always because he's a wimp.
Hooked

Sierra Madre, CA

#56 Jan 7, 2013
While the Glendora city council and managers are being investigated, all is well since they have to duck and hide.

Chris Jeffers
Ken Herman
Chris Kugel
Karen Davis
Gene Murabito
Terry Kent
Douglas Tessitor

Behind the shield that tax payers are on the hook for, lets see they know darn well what the4y are doing is illegal and yet they go ahead and do it over and over again?
FunnysGassoles

Sierra Madre, CA

#57 Jan 7, 2013
I like the way this "Fungass" poster thinks and what they post.

Glendora, Califonria has been going down the tubes ever since Douglas Tessitor and his Fungass gangsters took over Glendora.
Joe Friday

Modesto, CA

#58 Jan 7, 2013
Mark is like herpes, he never goes away and will always be an embarrassment. You've been Fridayed again Markie, feel good boy?
JoesFungass

Sierra Madre, CA

#59 Jan 7, 2013

Chris Jeffers
Ken Herman
Chris Kugel
Karen Davis
Gene Murabito
Terry Kent
Douglas Tessitor
Gary Clifford

Behind the shield that tax payers are on the hook for, lets see they know darn well what they are doing is illegal and yet they go ahead and do it over and over again?
Joe Friday

Modesto, CA

#60 Jan 8, 2013
Markie Boy Is owned by Doug Tessitor and friends. He goes to bed thinking of him, wakes up thinking of him and thinks about him during all his waking hours. Must be tough being owned by someone else, guess Markie Boy is a slave.
Ridem Ed

Sierra Madre, CA

#61 Jan 9, 2013
Douglas Tessitor has been looking poorly in apperance and mental health, his comments are of such poor taste he needs to wash his mouth out after each gasping breath he tries to draw in his bald and bloated body.

Ed Brubaker rode the both of the two nasty, ill mannored people on the dias - Gene Murabito and Douglas Tessitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golden Spur is for sale on RT66 14 min Alosta 6
Golden State Water company provides black water 3 hr bad water flushed 3
Illegal signs all over town 3 hr florida calling 46
Dougie is a DMW 3 hr Al Capone 3
Douglas Tessitor home town trash 3 hr shreaders 7
Glendora has become a dysfunctional city 3 hr messed up city 3
Barney Fife for a police chief Glendora 3 hr backup kiss 3

Glendora News Video

Glendora Dating
Find my Match