Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2012
Excited

Rowland Heights, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2009
Remember when George Schutts and Douglas Tessitors gang of thugs would invade the Glendora, California 91741 City Council meetings as Roudy Civilians and sit and wave their middle fingers around and direct them the Glendora City Council members sitting on the dais?

Look what happened to this person: A few finger-flips cost Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams a quarter of a million dollars November 16, 2009.

The National Football League fined Adams $250,000 for "conduct detrimental to the league" after he was photographed waving his middle fingers at the Buffalo Bills and their fans near the end of Sunday's 41-17 win by the Titans.

Adams, 86, could be seen making the gesture from his owner's box at LP Field in Nashville, Tennessee, on Sunday.

Don't worry I have good information Douglas ansd George still do this towards anyone they don't like or disagrees with them, still happening in Glendora, california 91741 in the year of 2009.
anonymous

Ontario, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2009
Mark Smith is living proof that manure can sprout legs and walk.
Excited wrote:
Remember when George Schutts and Douglas Tessitors gang of thugs would invade the Glendora, California 91741 City Council meetings as Roudy Civilians and sit and wave their middle fingers around and direct them the Glendora City Council members sitting on the dais?
Polygraph

Rowland Heights, CA

#3 Nov 17, 2009
Where has the time gone? So many issues to talk about an yet there is a poster (nasty) who can't get enough of pestering other folks on this forum.
OMG

Covina, CA

#4 Nov 17, 2009
Yeah, and they always forget Mr. Marshall did the same thing to Matt Ferguson from the dais. You're right, over time, people remember what suits them!
Glendora CAlif

Ontario, CA

#5 Nov 17, 2009
More Info on Mark Smith at the below link..

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/glendora-ca/T...
Tempting

Rowland Heights, CA

#6 Nov 17, 2009

Look what happened to this person: A few finger-flips cost Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams a quarter of a million dollars November 16, 2009.

The National Football League fined Adams $250,000 for "conduct detrimental to the league" after he was photographed waving his middle fingers at the Buffalo Bills and their fans near the end of Sunday's 41-17 win by the Titans.

Don't worry I have good information Douglas ansd George still do this towards anyone they don't like or disagrees with them, still happening in Glendora, california 91741 in the year of 2009.
victim monger

Ontario, CA

#7 Nov 17, 2009
Mark Smith a "professional victim monger"

Perhaps someone who could articulate in an intelligent way would be a better choice then Mark Smith who seems full of hate and who has trouble communicating anything but hate and divisiveness.

As a taxpayer I am outraged that my tax dollars support a person like Mark Smith.
Best for Last

Rowland Heights, CA

#8 Nov 17, 2009
Remember when George Schutts and Douglas Tessitors gang of thugs would invade the Glendora, California 91741 City Council meetings as Roudy Civilians and sit, scream and wave their middle fingers around and direct them the Glendora City Council members sitting on the dais?

To bad these thugs could not have hauled out and arrested.
Finger Flicker

Azusa, CA

#9 Nov 17, 2009
I have seen Ed Brubaker and Mark Smith give nasty finger flicks to members of the current council.
Can you name ANYONE who hasn't fipped someone off in their lifetime?
MSsuxx

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 17, 2009
oh oh oh.. I got one! Remember when John Harrold was Mayor of Glendora but he sucked major ass so we recalled him and now he is a nobody who hangs out with losers like Mark Smith and Adin Rudd and Kristin Parisi?
Hankies

Rowland Heights, CA

#11 Nov 17, 2009
There is no crying in politics, so why is MSsuxx doing it? Because this one knows nothing better to do!

Fred your starting act badly, time for you to take one of your pills and go to sleep.

Remember what happened one Xmas, you had a heart attack.
GOPgulity

Covina, CA

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Michael J. Schroeder, ex-California GOP chairman pleaded guilty Friday to driving drunk with a blood-alcohol content of .11 percent.

The 56-year-old political fixer was arrested November 1, 2012 at 3:20 a.m. the arresting CHP officer spotting his Porsche swerving and crossing into adjacent lanes south on the Costa Mesa (55) Freeway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr RiccardoFire 200,577
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Macko mono 5,000
What is a Commish 12 hr good dumps 57
A Vote For Erica is a Vote For Mark Smith and E... (Jan '11) 12 hr piece o krap 47
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr Tank ever 7,926
Glendora Community Services 13 hr soggy happies 3
Joseph act stupid (Nov '13) 13 hr puppeto 18
•••

Glendora News Video

•••
Glendora Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glendora Jobs

•••