Oh Please

Covina, CA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
I was happily watching the Glendora Christmas Parade on the local cable channel when Councilwoman July Nelson came by the camera. The announcer said "July Nelson is bringing a new perspective to the Glendora City Council". HUH? Obviously the participants in the parade wrote their own introductions. I have not heard anything out of Ms. Nelson's mouth that isn't what Doug Tessitor wants her to say. Doug hand picked "his long time friend" for the city council and made sure she got elected. It is way past time for Mr. Tessitor to find something else to do and to take his friends with him. The are many wonderful things going on at the La Fetra Senior Center, you need to check them out!
Puppets

Covina, CA

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Puppets are a hot item this year and years past in Glendora, California. Douglas Tessitor pulls the strings and or writes the scripts for the cast of character who sit on the Glendora city council.

Dougies health is fading fast.

Down with a self imposed king.
They slipped

Covina, CA

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Judy Nelson and her kind run city hall of Glendora, California too!

Just to show the world and the rest of the stupid Republican & Tea Party Nation members how insane they really are:

JOHN BOEHNER wants to LIFT DEBT LIMIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR.
Revoker

West Covina, CA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Two Tea Party nuts that live in Glendora, California Judy Nelson and Debbie Neal.

Tea Party Nuts like, Rep. Bachmann continues unabated in giving voice to dangerous conspiracy theories claiming that the Obama administration is supporting radical Islamist groups.
Joe Friday

San Leandro, CA

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Obama is what the right thinks he is. Nobody cares that Mark Smith swallows anything Obama says.
Brainiacks

West Covina, CA

#6 Jan 9, 2013
Judy Nelson tried to look like she knew what she was talking about during the Glendora, California city council meeting January 08, 2013 meeting.

Since she looks and talks like she has been taking meds for mental issues (she does need to be around guns) her campy followers all read from pre planned scripts.
SuperStar

West Covina, CA

#7 Jan 9, 2013
You should have seen it, last night 01.08.2013 at a Glendora, California city council meeting - Ed Brubaker set the spirs deep into Gene Murabito and Douglas Tessitor's backsides.

Thats because they lie to much for there own good, that reminds me, they are good for nothing.

Judy Nelson and her groupies tried to make a logical point on a issue but they all were for not, only one person who spoke understood and cleared the air on the topic of "Clean Water Act" and how it effects Glendora, California.
Bleached

Covina, CA

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Here is the place to learn about the curse in America.

http://aattp.org/

About Judy Nelson and Joseph Santoro

http://aattp.org/the-tea-party-is-the-america...
Mules

Covina, CA

#9 Jul 23, 2013
More worthless Republicans aka; Tea Party member's.
Glendora, California has plenty; Judy Nelson, Gene Murabito, Joseph Santoro, Douglas Tessitor and Karen Davis blows with the wind - who ever pays the best and she supports them.

Rep. Steve King, a longtime immigration critic, caused a furor Tuesday when a video emerged of him saying many young illegal immigrants are drug mules.

“They aren’t all valedictorians. They weren’t all brought in by their parents,” Mr. King, an Iowa (stupid)Republican or born again Tea Party Member hiding under white sheets?

Now I'm not saying all Republican's, Tea Party member's are hooker's but it's lookin that was so far.
cant be harsh

Canoga Park, CA

#10 Jul 24, 2013
Judy Nelson, a very nice lady who is being criticized by “arm chair critics” who don’t vote and would never consider running for any office, what’s the problem? no guts!
DDT and more

Covina, CA

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Devil in the blue dress is more like it.

More worthless Republicans aka; Tea Party member's.
Glendora, California has plenty; Judy Nelson, Gene Murabito, Joseph Santoro, Douglas Tessitor and Karen Davis blows with the wind - who ever pays the best and she supports them.

Rep. Steve King, a longtime immigration critic, caused a furor Tuesday when a video emerged of him saying many young illegal immigrants are drug mules.

They aren’t all valedictorians. They weren’t all brought in by their parents, Mr. King, an Iowa (stupid)Republican or born again Tea Party Member hiding under white sheets?

Now I'm not saying all Republican's, Tea Party member's are hooker's but it's lookin like there is a pattern developing.
Our Gang

Covina, CA

#12 Aug 4, 2013
The Tea Party?

Defeat them the same way segregation was beaten.

It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police.

It was just fierce indifference to human life that caused America to say enough is enough.

I don’t want to see it and I am not a part of it.

What the hell!

If you have to bomb little kids and send dogs out against human beings, give me a break.
Billy boy

Canoga Park, CA

#13 Aug 4, 2013
I have a feeling that Azusa is a black bigot,“white cracker”,“we faced”??
Still living in the past.
Fredricks

Covina, CA

#14 Aug 4, 2013
August 2013

Another perverted Catholic priest aught and sentenced for molesting a teen girl.

Priest receives a 8-year prison sentence for molesting a young girl, California.

I have a feeling that Azusa is a bigot,“white cracker”,“we faced”? Still living in the past.

August 2013
Vacsines

Covina, CA

#15 Aug 16, 2013
Aid workers in war-torn Somalia are struggling to contain a dangerous outbreak of the crippling polio virus, with rampant insecurity hampering efforts, August 16, 2013.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone ever been molested, by a doctor/spec... Nov 17 spechler v tobin 5
Former Ambassador John Bolton (Mar '15) Nov 17 enforce FARA 2
Glendora Code Enforcement (Jun '10) Nov 16 Mr Perez 40
Glendora city council must start taking charge! Nov 13 Piggybacked 3
News Glendora voters: Herea s what will be on your N... Nov 10 Story teller 16
News Chick-fil-A to open restaurant in Glendora on J... Nov 4 Born Right 3
Searching for relatives of George Ralph Andrevi... Oct 31 Good Luck 1

Glendora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance