LaundryJudy

La Puente, CA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
GOP, Republican and Tea Party Nation member Karl Rove Blows a Half a Billion Dollars on hid concept of "Broken Compass" political action committee.

Meaning Karl Rove laundred 1/2 a Billion Dollars for a loser and a political party.

Judy Nelson your party laundred illegal money to obtain a illegal seat in the White House.
Morris

La Puente, CA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
This is what happens to most Republicans:

Sen. Lindsey Graham of U.S. Congress knows disgraced former CIA chief David Petraeus, and most likely has the same problem.

Just look at John McCain, he is just like Graham nasty and full of bull when ever they speak.
Karled

Covina, CA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Karl Rove a good communist stooges name, GOP and the Republicans love him.

Karl's a stoved up old coot, let him sit in the sun and dry up and wrinkle away when the wind blows.
layohei

Putian, China

#4 Jan 25, 2013
 Hi!Man!W elcome to my store, There have [url=http://www.jerseyol.com] cheap Nike NFL jerseys[/url] For Sale. You will be like after purchase.
Commie Karl

Covina, CA

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Karl Rove a good communist stooges name, GOP and the Republicans love him.

Karl is a stoved up old coot, let him sit in the sun and dry up and wrinkle away when the wind blows.

Frog China.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspects Arraigned in Connection With Glendora ... (Jan '12) Nov 29 mark 5
A real car show with excitement Nov 27 FUJA 7
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) Nov 24 Wile E Coyote 103
News Womana s bizarre behavior prompts lockdown at G... Nov 7 karenbethha 1
New fault salton sea Oct '16 second fault 1
Another meeting 745 W rt66 Oct '16 spread it around 3
Hotel California Oct '16 wealthy leaving 1

Glendora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance