Suicide suspected at Glendora auto re...

Suicide suspected at Glendora auto repair

There are 37 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Suicide suspected at Glendora auto repair. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Officers responded to a suspicious note that was left on a vehicle parked in front of an auto repair shop at the 1900 block of East Route 66 in Glendora, said Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Les Paul

Claremont, CA

#1 Jun 28, 2010
Not news.
ShamWow

Lynwood, CA

#2 Jun 28, 2010
Les Paul wrote:
Not news.
Stupid Comment!
Juan Garcia

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 28, 2010
Sad news!
TheAntiTwit

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 28, 2010
An interesting place to end your life. Not that it matters much in the end but if I knew I was going to die, the nasty rear alley of an Auto repair place wouldn't be to high on my list.

Why not take a 40 min drive and see the beach before you leave this plane of existence?

If we retain some sentience in the next dimension i hope the man finds some solace.
Joe

Arcadia, CA

#5 Jun 28, 2010
Selfish! Does he know how many people he hurt.
BangerHater

Montebello, CA

#6 Jun 28, 2010
they didnt give a whole lot of detail on this story. name, age, where he was from, family, job, history, type of vehicle the note was found on. come on, give more details people.
yep

Azusa, CA

#7 Jun 28, 2010
TheAntiTwit wrote:
An interesting place to end your life. Not that it matters much in the end but if I knew I was going to die, the nasty rear alley of an Auto repair place wouldn't be to high on my list.
Why not take a 40 min drive and see the beach before you leave this plane of existence?
If we retain some sentience in the next dimension i hope the man finds some solace.
That is what I was thinking...But then again have you had your car worked on lately?
It's enough to send anyone over the edge!
Homeless

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 28, 2010
I think it may have been a homeless young man who was going to commit suicide last year with a gun to the head. I hope Im wrong. He was known to hang around the area. Young too, maybe 22 ,23.

So sad anyway. Too many suicides here in the last 2 years.
gsuburban

Covina, CA

#9 Jun 28, 2010
Probably another citizen whose subject to unheard of California, nation wide highest, taxes and if he was part of the auto business, nothing comes close to how they are over taxed, inspected and used as they are in this state.

I'll remember all the fee's we Californian's pay while the Horizon oil rig continues to seep millions of barrels of raw "Texas tee" into the gulf. Not to mention, all of the already pollution emissions from burning that crude on the gulf's surface.

Excess Taxes, never improved anything unless corruption is the goal. Surely, high taxes can't help BP drill and tap a hole, no matter the profits and costly government oversight of their methods.

Poor guy.
THE COOL GUY

Pasadena, CA

#10 Jun 28, 2010
Anyone know is BP stopped the leak yet?
THE COOL GUY

Pasadena, CA

#11 Jun 28, 2010
i meant IF*
Pinky DGAF

Diamond Bar, CA

#12 Jun 28, 2010
Yes, too many suicides and the city of Glendora. Including some that were never published, its just really sad.
this sucks

Garden Grove, CA

#13 Jun 28, 2010
Suicide, along with murder, rape, financial fraud, and death, are the norm in our decadent society. The news: Today there were 12 homicides, 25 armed robberies, and 4 suicides; coming up next, a new art exhibit displaying painting of flowers by 9th graders!.
To the Editor

Encino, CA

#14 Jun 28, 2010
To the editor: You used "Ward said" 5 times. Just write "Lt. Ward said the following" and outline the facts. Geez!!!!!
Sad but true

Monrovia, CA

#15 Jun 28, 2010
The auto repair shop was next door to McDonalds on the North side of Rt 66, near the intersetion of LoneHill and Rt 66.

FVJ

Since: Jun 10

Covina, CA

#16 Jun 29, 2010
To alll those that posted here, I hope you considered that the family might read your posts. @ Les Paul, sorry it was not news to you but it was to me as I am that young man's sister.
Me too

La Puente, CA

#17 Jun 29, 2010
FVJ wrote:
To alll those that posted here, I hope you considered that the family might read your posts.@ Les Paul, sorry it was not news to you but it was to me as I am that young man's sister.
Just remember, it wasn't something you or the family did wrong. I know, this happened to my family too. Sometimes something is wrong inside of people that no-one can fix. Just remember the good times, and time does heal all things.
In memory

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jun 29, 2010
FVJ wrote:
To alll those that posted here, I hope you considered that the family might read your posts.@ Les Paul, sorry it was not news to you but it was to me as I am that young man's sister.
Dear sister,
Im so sorry for your loss.
Not everyone on this site is so mean. I would like to make a donation to a nonprofit organization of your choice as anonymous.
Just tell me where you want it to go. Hopefully others with a heart will do the same.

With all sincerity,
anonymous

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

#19 Jun 29, 2010
FVJ wrote:
be very careful what you read here, remember it's a forum not a condolence card.
that being said, "me too" is right, i lost some friends to suicide, they never warn you, that somethings wrong, one friend was all smiles, i never knew what hit me, there was nothing we can do, one friend was messed up on drugs, but he never let on that he was sick and tired of being sick and tired, but they do leave a world of hurt. sorry for your loss.
JoeMama

La Puente, CA

#20 Jun 29, 2010
Joe wrote:
Selfish! Does he know how many people he hurt.
Does it matter??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glendora city hall liies about water 2 hr spring time 1
Violence in America 2 hr can to be harsh 2
Donald Trump is gone 16 hr spray away 21
They can steal you blind Fri itS mine 1
Show me a liar, and I will show you a thief Thu litmus paper 1
Fooled again by untrustworth council members Aug 26 listeren 6
Glendora exposed as being 2 faced Aug 25 spreaders 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glendora Mortgages