Republican an tea party looking fools
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FloridaTaken

Monrovia, CA

#23 Nov 10, 2012
Also taking Florida, President Barack Obama's tally in the Electoral College increases to 332 over Republican challenger Mitt Romney's 206.
Republican net

La Puente, CA

#24 Nov 12, 2012
Grover Norquist says:

I don't want to abolish government.

I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub

(interview, National Public Radio, Morning Edition, May25,2001)[subject: Government]

We [Republicans] want you to get rich and the Democrats don't.
Mr Tibbs

La Puente, CA

#25 Nov 15, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney ASSES:

While his Republican counterparts were recommending the political equivalent of a colonoscopy for their party, Romney ended the conference call with donors yesterday on a wistful note.

Se ya later, SUCKERS.
WtSpot

Covina, CA

#26 Nov 21, 2012
Republicanism is a dead issue in this once-great state and country.

Personal responsibility once outweighed all else.

Not anymore.

Now the "receivers" of our society outnumber the producers at the polling booth.

The "receivers" are just voting themselves a raise
ShoeLeather

La Puente, CA

#27 Nov 26, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney lost the 2012 presidential election for many reasons.

Here are two of them: He was a lousy candidate who refused to say what he would do if elected, other than cut taxes on the wealthy.

And he was exactly the same as President Obama on almost everything.

The fix was in before the first primary vote was cast.

Too bad.
KipKay

Covina, CA

#28 Dec 31, 2012
I also detest the sissy so-called republican congressmen & Woman that won't hold a hard line with him and WILL NOT communicate with the American people.

All they do is whine and say it's not fair. Then give in because they're afraid of losing their jobs.
Thunder Chicken

West Covina, CA

#29 Jan 5, 2013
Once long ago in America.

The Tea Party was, at its founding, a movement of shopkeepers initially galvanized by President Obama administration's health care, tax and regulatory toward small businesses.

Since the smal business owners are so use to being lied to by the Republicans, these quacks couldn't handle the plan truth from the President of United States of America.
Dupprie

Covina, CA

#30 Jan 16, 2013
Also of significant import was during the first 6 years of W.’s presidency he and the republican Congress repealed and ignored banking and financial industry regulations left and right. The very regulations that had provided financial stability and security for 50 years since their introduction after the Great Depression.
ITs on

Covina, CA

#31 Mar 8, 2013
And that's how the fight started:

The senior Sen. John McCain, who this week engaged in friendly fire when he launched his "maverick" missiles at fellow Republicans seeking clarification on the administration's drone policies.

Thus the two leading "idiots", deriding Tea Party-backed GOP lawmakers as "wacko birds.

Paul Rand and Texas pinhead Cruz.
RNC GOP

La Puente, CA

#32 Mar 27, 2013
Another greedy GOP, RNC, Republican PIG was caught.

Former Florida GOP Chairman Jim Greer.

Jim Greer was sentenced for funneling almost $200,000 to a company he formed, and for keeping more than 60 percent of that money.

Same thing happened with Nick Conway of the sgvCOG and people like Gene Murabito and Douglas Tessitor, only dishonest people need apply.
Post offices

West Covina, CA

#33 Mar 1, 2014
Free of charge since our country's inception, is Rand Paul's staff to lazy, or do they not know where the post office is located?
Not everyone has access to a computer, I always get replies by mail from Senator McConnell when I have a question about his votes.
Rand Paul..... never!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud mouthed Iranians yapping 7 hr rumba lessons 1
Did Lois Shade Boo 8 hr groundkeepers 6
Sharia law banned Wed all mosques 6
"Pocahontas " Elizabeth warren the most lying ... Wed gooie 7
Democratic national convention is a joke! Wed Trebla 2
ISIS beheads priest Tue not again 2
Glenkirk Church Glendora Tue board wax 2

Glendora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance