Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Once again the Republican an tea party have made fools out of themselves in 2012 let alone the last election cycle.
Seattle

Azusa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Question; how did they do it in the first place?

Just following order, I quess.
The Church Lady Bandit

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Romney doesn't even stand for the tea party principles. So really they have no candidate.
Killer Repubs

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

The search for two missing boys on Staten Island has ended tragically.

Glenda Moore and her boys got out of the car and went to a nearby home looking for help.

Moore knocked on a REPUBLICAN TEA PARTY MEMBER'S manís door for help but he said no and turned her away.

Their bodies were found Thursday morning in a wooded marsh.
KillerDems

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Obama regime allows 4 Americans to be slaughtered in Benghazi attack on american consulate.Took off for Vegas after savoring his accomplishment.
Turners

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

The search for two missing boys on Staten Island has ended tragically.

Glenda Moore and her boys got out of the car and went to a nearby home looking for help.

Moore knocked on a REPUBLICAN TEA PARTY MEMBER'S manís door for help but he said NO and turned her away.

The two young boys bodies were found Thursday November 01, 2012 morning in a wooded marsh.
WillardsOut

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

How you can support Romney in the face of what you've seen from him and the Republican Party is beyond belief.
LOLOLOLO

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

WillardsOut wrote:
How you can support Romney in the face of what you've seen from him and the Republican Party is beyond belief.
easy because obama sucks no other way to put it, he has abandon are americans in lybia while he is campaigning, how new york lololol how the economy, hows the debt, hows the budget he has never passed, you need to wake up unless you another freeloader who thinks everyone needs to give ya something

we need a job creator not a job destroyer

read read then read somemore, you may listen to the news but also you should investigate when you here instead of being a follower like most of yA
LOLOLOLO

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

WillardsOut wrote:
AND AGAIN YOU ARE DUMB
8ballWillard

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Springfield, MA. get a life of maybe a life boat so your sorrybackside doesn't get to wet when it floods.

Another 8 ball Willard Mitt Romney and his stupid Republican views concerning global warming etc. in the corner pocket where he belongs!
LOLOLOLO

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

8ballWillard wrote:
Springfield, MA. get a life of maybe a life boat so your sorrybackside doesn't get to wet when it floods.
Another 8 ball Willard Mitt Romney and his stupid Republican views concerning global warming etc. in the corner pocket where he belongs!
you totally got me lost, but sry i guess the republican views are to work not expect handouts and at least mitt hopefully will work with both dems and rep not like your man obama who has destroyed this country and made us more divided then ever, get a life and get a job, see i could can less, i work hard, make good money, and have my house paid for, so i guess me being an independent, who favors rep most of did something wright
LOLOLOLO

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

ohh yea im only 41 lolololol its called hard work and starting when you get out of highschool not when your in your 40 complaining about your life and what you ha ve done AND THINKS EVERYONE OWES YOU SOMETHING
Fupdems

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Democrats and Obama supporters residents of a NY housing project crapping in the hallways because the government isn't there to hold their hands. They're helpless without the "gubment"
LOLOLOLO

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Fupdems wrote:
Democrats and Obama supporters residents of a NY housing project crapping in the hallways because the government isn't there to hold their hands. They're helpless without the "gubment"
weres there obama now, your right, they will learn when there is nothing left and they have spent all there kids money and theres llollololol they will blame some rich guy because of the goverments spending ect ect ect its bad enough the libs have kids who are just in high school thinking the rich and everyone else owes them something, when they have put $#%^ into the system, but what do you expect lololololol
PennStatePervs

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Two Penn State administrators are facing new charges they hushed up, more lie covered up child sexual abuse allegations against assistant coach Jerry (penn state pervert) Sandusky.

This Uni-Penn is a strong hold for Republican perverts like Jerry S..
Fupdems

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Ny Democrats and Obama supporters pelt utility workers with eggs. Well thats gratitude for you.
Sheltered

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Republicans an tea baggers pelt utility workers with eggs.

Well thats gratitude for you.

Must have found out they didn't want any help nor were going to allow anyone to take shelter from the storm.
Fupdems

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Obama supporter Mayor Bloomberg diverts critical supplies from Sandy to aid NYC marathon
Javlin

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Put the boot up Willard Mitt Romney's BACKSIDE FOR FUN AND PROFIT.
InYourFace

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

It serves Karl Rove right since he is trying to tear down America instead of building it up, he sows anger and hate in the elections and in the halls of congress and the executive branch and should be deported to Somalia to live out his sorry life!

This goes for those other fools who tried to buy America from it's voters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glendora Community Services 12 min sharped tongued 1
Should john harrold be expelled from Glendora (Apr '08) 16 min Harrold web site 377
What is a Commish 53 min fadders 51
Send then back to russia 1 hr COD mailers 1
Joseph act stupid (Nov '13) 1 hr handler 15
Glendora commish is KKK 1 hr bacon 14
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Toppings 200,565
•••

Glendora News Video

•••
Glendora Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glendora Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••