Karma and Glendora Town Idiot

Posted in the Glendora Forum

Markie Gutless Smith

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Nobody ever associated with the walking talking Glendora turd, Mark Smith, is anywhere to be seen in Glendora politics any longer. They all finally got it, we'll always have the Smith stench on us so we have no hope. Evidnce of that is shown with Davis and Murabito not havng one challenger in the upcoming election. How does that feel Mark, knowing all of those people you supported and caused to lose have given up hope? Do they even return your calls anymore? Are you proud that you're the most hated and biggest joke in town? Karma lands flat on the head of Mark Smith and everyone ever associated with him, how sweet.
Markie Gutless Smith

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 9, 2012
I don't even need to post any more Mark, justice has been served Miss Smith.
RightHand

Covina, CA

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Steve Cooley is a very busy ex-DA now days, this time it's in Federal Court answering questions.
Karma Goons

Covina, CA

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.

Be polite.

Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Oh I can see it now, all over Joe Friday ; aka stinky.
Joe Friday

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Tick Tock Biatch Smith. Now go change those soiled undies puss.
Managment

Covina, CA

#6 Dec 11, 2012
A special notice created just for Stinky aka; joe friday..

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.

Be polite.

Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Oh I can see it now, all over Joe Friday ; aka stinky.
Markie Gutless Smith

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Dec 11, 2012
What's the odds Mark Sht For Brains Smith would ever say that to Joe Friday in person? Zero, because Mark is known as a gutless mental case. Mark will never confront anyone ever, will you big mouth? The day Friday runs into you I bet you'll know it. Now comes the retarded response that will sound amazingly like Mark Smith trying to speak at a council meeting. Come on boy, come on boy.
Savings

Covina, CA

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Never the less, whats left of the Glendora, Califonia city council has their hands full in part because they have been so bad in the past, it was decided that they should stay and get an ear full every city council meeting.

To remind them all asw to wat complete idiots they have been in the past - Karma.
Billboard Dora

West Covina, CA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Lets get this right, the stupid Glendora city council shot down the chance of any electronic billboard sign being installed in Glendora.

Digital billboards will be displayed throughout Southern California to help FBI in its search for a robbery linked to up to 14 bank robberies across the United States.

The problem here is two fold, the stupid Glendora city council and the fact this guy has skipped around so much the FBI can't find him.

He will be caught in the end, just take time.

Thanks Douglass you really are a backwards thinker like the rest of the cities residents say you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is the 4th topic headlining Erica 10 hr ms sg 2
When you need a stupid person thnink TEXAS 12 hr Cant be harsh 13
Glendora City News 12 hr Josh 5
Will Chris Jeffers fail again 12 hr City Worker 5
AM 10 70 crys for Glendora 12 hr newcomer 6
Erica Landmann-Johnsey's Attorney- Cory Briggs (Jan '11) 13 hr alosta 59
BoyCott McDonalds Pizz poor foods (Jul '14) 17 hr Michael 16
More from around the web

Glendora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE