Screwed up Gun laws
M14 or better

Covina, CA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
D.C. police are investigating whether a man will face criminal charges for shooting a pit bull that was attacking a child in his neighborhood.

The incident unfolded Sunday afternoon, after three pit bulls attacked an 11-year-old boy as he rode his bicycle through the Brightwood neighborhood of Northwest.

When the man, a neighbor, saw the boy being mauled by the dogs, he went inside his home and got a gun. The man killed one of the dogs. The gunfire attracted the attention of a police officer in the area near Eighth and Sheridan streets, where the attack occurred. The officer responded and shot the other two pit bulls as they continued to attack the boy.
The oath

Covina, CA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
An Orthodox priest blesses rifles during a ceremony where new recruits receive their weapons at a military base of the Belarusian Interior Ministry in Minsk on January 23, 2013.

The traditional ceremony was attended by 325 Belarusian recruits and it is held a month after the recruits take their military oath.
layohei

Putian, China

#3 Jan 25, 2013
One place that you can actually find some ideal deals on [url=http://www.jerseyol.com] cheap Nike NFL jerseys[/url]For Sale is eBay. Probably this website online is regular , but it is actually the most effective place to find cheap items because of its bidding method.
Commie Karl

Covina, CA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Those commies in China and Russia would love to see the 2nd taken down, besides it's not going to happen.
Oaths

Covina, CA

#5 Jan 27, 2013
A individual is not only best qualified to provide his own armed personal defense, he or she is the only one qualified to do so.

So help me God.
CrimsGuns

Covina, CA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
It always amuses me to read posts by emotional, ill-informed, pre-judging people about gun control.

Of course, like a small group who ar trying to run our lives, if you disagree with her enlightened view, we are called names, i.e. "gun nuts."

My question to the emotional masses who know what's best for us is this: When multiple gang-banging hoodlums kick your front door in to steal your property while you're at home, how many rounds do you need?

Only seven, like in New York? What if you run out, and they're still a threat? As a law enforcement officer, I believe criminals with guns are the real problem, not the law-abiding citizens.

We took an oath to defend and protect the Constitution. We did not take an oath to do what politicians tell us to do, in violation of the Constitution.
Bare them arms

Covina, CA

#7 Jan 29, 2013
San Francisco when Sen. Dianne Feinstein was mayor.

She put through an ordinance for everybody to give up their firearms to the nearest police station.

A few months later, the ordinance was found to be unconstitutional and the court ordered to give the guns back to the rightful owners.

Does anybody really think that the homesteaders in Alaska, the survivalists and the hunters will relinquish their automatic weapons?

I don't think so.

All it does is criminalize a lot of good people.

Something should be done, but let's be intelligent about it.
layohei

Putian, China

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Come to buy [url=http://www.jerseyol.com] cheap Nike NFL jerseys[/url] of good quality guarantee. All our nike nfl jerseys at wholesale price, cheap nike nfl jerseys with fast and free delivery.
Bare them arms

Covina, CA

#9 Jan 30, 2013
San Francisco when Sen. Dianne Feinstein was mayor.

She put through an ordinance for everybody to give up their firearms to the nearest police station.

A few months later, the ordinance was found to be unconstitutional and the court ordered to give the guns back to the rightful owners.

Does anybody really think that the homesteaders in Alaska, the survivalists and the hunters will relinquish their automatic weapons?

I don't think so.

All it does is criminalize a lot of good honest people.
1 down 1 wounded

Covina, CA

#10 Feb 4, 2013
This why we need to be able to carry conceled weapons, that would make any punk shake in their pants.

Police sources tell: that a women's basketball coach from Martin Luther King, Jr. Senior High School shot two men who attacked him as he was walking two basketball players to their cars.

Don't worry, he had a conceled weapon permit.
GoodHunting

Covina, CA

#11 Feb 6, 2013
A 72-year-old homeowner immediately retrieved his handgun when he heard several home intruders attempting to gain entry to his Las Vegas residence.

This happened early Feburary 04, 2013 Monday morning when the criminals entered his bedroom, he opened fire, killing one of the suspects and sending the rest fleeing.
Molding

Covina, CA

#12 Feb 7, 2013
The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase a further 21.6 million rounds of ammunition in 2013.

This will be inaddition to to the 1.6 billion bullets it has already obtained over the course of the last 10 months.

With these figures which have stoked concerns that the federal agency are preparing for civil unrest from with in their own ranks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 faced G Boyer 3 hr well you know 8
Choice of hotels Fri great resting 1
what a great adventure Fri great exploring 1
great shopping Fri great shopping 1
What to dine with real people Fri great food 1
Crimes of Glendora ca Fri potholes 2
Promoted events in Glendora Fri birdie 1

Glendora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance