ReCall efforts for Tim Donnelly

Posted in the Glendora Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
More to come

Covina, CA

#1 Apr 28, 2011
California voters have started the process in the 59th Assembly District to rid themselves of the likes of Tim Donnelly who some say bring nothing but 'hate and discourse' to the California Assembly.
Gregg

Antelope, CA

#2 May 7, 2011
Tim Donnelly is the best thing that has happened not only for the 59th district, but the Sate legislature in a long time. He is one of the few fighting on behalf of the people while the Democrats are destroying the Sate as quickly as possibe. He is boldly standing on the side of the taxpayers of his district.
Gregg

Antelope, CA

#3 May 7, 2011
The only "hate and discourse" being displayed in Sacramento is coming from the reconquista caucus who are fighting dilgently to fund illegal aliens with everything from college tuition, health care, welfare, food stamps (EBT cards), rent reductions, etc.... on the backs of the hard working citizens of California. Oh, by the way, The illegals now how collective bargaining rights. MORE TO COME, you need to wake up!!!
Gregg

Antelope, CA

#4 May 7, 2011
Hey MORE TO COME, on what grounds should Tim Donnelly be recalled? For trying force the State to uphold federal immigration laws? For asking people to show identification to vote? For trying to protect the 25,000 minors from being trafficked for the purpose of sexual slavery? For trying to toughen penalty's on gang members? For exposing the over 4,000 armed cartel members packing AK-47's in the California forests to protect their multi billion dollar cash crops? For standing in opposition to taxpayers funding illegal alien college tuition? People like you couldn't carry Tim's suitcase.
Ggreg

Covina, CA

#5 May 8, 2011
Backwards thinking from 'sacramento' are free to post also, but they too will be recalled.

Nice try timmy your on your way out just like Anthony Adams.
Gregg

Antelope, CA

#6 May 8, 2011
MORE TO COME aka; Ggreg, I love it when mental midgets like yourself cannot produce a single reason for this supposed "recall effort". You just throw out simple phrases like "hate and discourse" yet cannot back up your claim with a single fact. Let's try this one more time......on what grounds should he be recalled? Or is that to difficult a question for you?
Ggerg

Covina, CA

#7 May 8, 2011
Who cares what poster #6 writes, timmy donnelly of California is going down!

Just as deep as Anthony Adams!
Gregg

Antelope, CA

#8 May 8, 2011
Ggreg - Thanks for proving my point.
Gregg

Antelope, CA

#9 May 8, 2011
Grerg - What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?
My Guess

Sylmar, CA

#10 May 8, 2011
Gregg, you're talking to a guy name Mark who doesn't have a working brain cell. He hates everything on the right and is known as the dumbest and most cowardly man to hit the city of Glendora where he acts like an ass at every single council meeting. He can not argue with facts or make a point like a thinking adult, it's best just to make fun of him like I do.

I own him and he knows it.
Gregg

Antelope, CA

#11 May 8, 2011
My Guess, Thanks for the intel. He seems to have dropped off the map. Tried to get him to come back up out of the cesspool he lives in to make another comment but no luck.
Recognize the facts

Alhambra, CA

#12 May 8, 2011
Gregg wrote:
My Guess, Thanks for the intel. He seems to have dropped off the map. Tried to get him to come back up out of the cesspool he lives in to make another comment but no luck.
Mark is creating quite a reputation for being brain dead. One end of the state to the other. Congratulations Mark!
Dugi Guessing

Covina, CA

#13 May 8, 2011
Good-Bye to Timmy donnelly just like anthony adams..
To be safe ReCall

Monrovia, CA

#14 May 9, 2011
“I thought the wailings we heard at night were the coyotes barking at the moon,” he told The Washington Times.“I didn’t know until later that those sounds were the cries of women being raped in the Mexican desert, some less than 100 yards away from the border. There was absolutely nothing anyone could do about it. It’s something you never forget.”

However, Donnelly wasn’t even there. He had originally heard the story from another Minuteman supporter who gave no evidence to support such claims. Nonetheless, Donnelly became a bit of a Minuteman darling. In California, he formed his own Minuteman chapter, which has grown to be the largest chapter in the country.

During these years, Donnelly’s mentor, Jim Gilchrist, had befriended Shawna Forde. To help raise money for the Minutemen, Forde and two accomplices planned an armed robbery of a Latino household which Forde believed was selling drugs. Two Minutemen, pretending to be U.S. Marshalls shot up the front door of the house, broke in, and demanded $12,000. After taking the contents of the family lockbox, Forde’s accomplices shot and killed the man and his 9 year old daughter.
Founding Fathers

Covina, CA

#15 May 13, 2011
If my colleagues are smart, they'll pay their $20,000 and (lobbyist Michael Berman) will draw the district they can win in. Those who have refused to pay? God help them."

This kind of cronyism and collusion definitely isn't democracy.

Redistricting reform has been gaining momentum in recent years despite strenuous opposition from the partisan establishment. In 2008, California voters overwhelmingly approved an independent citizens redistricting commission after the two parties blocked an effort led by then-Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2005 to remove lawmakers from the drawing of districts.
My Guess

Sylmar, CA

#16 May 13, 2011
Your attempt to use districts as a way to get one of your dopey friends on the council in Glendora worked out real well didn't it Mark?

Mark Smith is disrespected more than anyone I've ever seen and he deserves it.
Paper and Pen

Covina, CA

#17 May 13, 2011
This summer could be a long hot one for Tim Donnelly, sweating it out for the time limit to expire for signature gathers.
My Guess

Sylmar, CA

#18 May 13, 2011
Nobody that you go after ever worries Mark, no man juice in No Man Mark.
Thermo

Monrovia, CA

#19 May 13, 2011
This 2011 summer could be a long hot one for Tim Donnelly, sweating it out for the time limit to expire for signature gathers.
Yermo

Covina, CA

#20 May 23, 2011
Tim Donnelly is quite skilled at preaching to his choir of supporters, most of whom come from Riverside and Kern Counties… areas where you do not have much heavy industry but do have a great percentage of people who are small business people.

They think of themselves as “self-made men or women” and tend to give all credit for their success to themselves.

People who are successful small business people are invariably essentially anti-government, as they feel that the government, be it a local, State or Federal government, is oppressive with its taxation and regulations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ERICA LANDMANN-JOHNSEY Said Split Glendora (Feb '11) 7 hr Spandexed out 68
Who's supporting Erica Landmann-Johnsey’s Glend... (Feb '11) 7 hr thumb job 16
Erica Landmann-Johnsey's Attorney- Cory Briggs (Jan '11) 7 hr flurrys 46
Jason Naggy female abuser 7 hr no hair nagy 16
Mark smith said "please Stop" 12 hr Rebuffed 30
2014 Glendora Xmas parade 15 hr whole pies 6
N Korea and Douglas Tessitor have in common Dec 21 UoSaT 5

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at December 24 at 8:34PM PST

Glendora News Video

Glendora Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glendora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glendora News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glendora

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:08 pm PST