You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Liberals, read this real slowly and think about it.
Then read it again to help it sink in...
* THERE IS NO REASON WHY ANY AMERICAN SHOULD OWN ASSAULT WEAPONS.
I read it real slowly and thought about it, and I am really surprised that you agree with us liberals about assault weapons.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
So let me get this straight...a year ago I saw Obama on the TV say he was drawing a red line in Syria... and now he is saying he didn't say that????...
Of course President Obama said that. But NOW, the "chicken-hawks" in Congress are afraid to cross that "red line" because they fear what their constituents will do to them in 2014 and 2016.
Clinton-Obama Agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of racial
Typical Demoncrat, take a phrase and loose the the content. Keep crying racial and it will be.
Clinton-Obama Agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OK all you dumb-asses, this war is a diversion of the real pervision of what is really going on around you. Anyone notice the national job figures today? Guess not, that's the idea. The Clinton/Obama agenda; destroy freedom, prosperity and growth. Enrich the Elitists like Hillary who is now Oprah rich. There is a war alright and it is here, Americans loose more ground each day.
Clinton-Obama Agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

billy boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans of today have absolutely nothing but a party name in common with Lincoln. If he were in politics today he would most definitely be a democrat. It's not the name of the party that counts, its the actions. Nearly every great act done by a sitting republican president that has had any lasting positive impact on our society, has been the act of a progressive, dare I say liberal by today's standards. The republicans of today spend every second trying to undo things from the past, they have no time left to make any lasting impact on the future.
Republicans, the Regressive party.
That's why there is no clear party leaders, because there is no clear party beliefs.
Progressivness is the Clinton/Obama agenda. Destroy freedom, prosperity and growth. Enrich the Elitists in the process, like Hillary who has now in a short time became Oprah rich. See the job figures today? It is getting worse for Americans and the Elitists are profiting on our pain. Now is a time for a "Regressive Party".
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

<quoted text>Of course President Obama said that. But NOW, the "chicken-hawks" in Congress are afraid to cross that "red line" because they fear what their constituents will do to them in 2014 and 2016.
You're damn right they fear us. Just because you support a President that wants to use our military to help Al Qaeda doesn't mean that people are just going to fall in line with it. This is not a Liberal/Conservative issue. This is a right and wrong issue and the wrong is anyone who views Al Qaeda as a "friend" like you did the other day. The right is the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY that includes people from both parties that are saying HELL NO!!!

You can call them chicken hawks all you want. They are doing the right thing and YOU are supporting the wrong thing. You are a traitor. Which is far worse then any label you could ever give them.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

<quoted text>I read it real slowly and thought about it, and I am really surprised that you agree with us liberals about assault weapons.
You might have read it real slowly but you damn sure FAILED at trying to twist the meaning of it. You prove once again that you are a moron. Congrats!
Clinton-Obama Agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Hillary is a proud and rich progressive.
Clinton-Obama Agenda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

<quoted text>
You're damn right they fear us. Just because you support a President that wants to use our military to help Al Qaeda doesn't mean that people are just going to fall in line with it. This is not a Liberal/Conservative issue. This is a right and wrong issue and the wrong is anyone who views Al Qaeda as a "friend" like you did the other day. The right is the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY that includes people from both parties that are saying HELL NO!!!
You can call them chicken hawks all you want. They are doing the right thing and YOU are supporting the wrong thing. You are a traitor. Which is far worse then any label you could ever give them.
Just a diversion of the real pervision of what is really happening right now around you. Notice the job figures today? More Americans have dropped out of the job market and Hillary is a great deal more wealthy.
reading

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

A lot of reading
PWYP

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You should attempt to forgive people like "Neo-CON-man." He can't help it. It is genetic. Small anterior cingulate cortices.
Ad hominem... What's next, outright name calling? Thought you were better than this. You really should practice what you preach. Hypocrisy is about to rear it's ugly head.
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Of course President Obama said that. But NOW, the "chicken-hawks" in Congress are afraid to cross that "red line" because they fear what their constituents will do to them in 2014 and 2016.
He draws a red line...He says he does not need Congress to attack Syria...He says a lot of things because that is what he is, ALL TALK. Commander & Chief hahahahahahahahahahahahah. He commands nothing and is chief of only Liberal fools like you.... The history of the Obama Presidency will make us forget about Carter....
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I have predicted you have NOT Been Raptured...Norton you will NEVER be Raptured!
Norton the Bible IS true...unless as you have done, go interpret it WRONG... which is then FALSE PROPHECY...like your RAPTURE!!!!
It is anything but smart to base our nations foriegn poolicy on a FALSE INTERPRETATION...
Norton you are the best example on Topix, so to prove the wisdom of of founding fathers, in sperating Church from the state...
Norotn all you'll do is casue blood to flow..and then claim your doing all this eveil in God's name!
Norton You are nothing but a mislead TROLL of Satan...
"you know not what you do"
You are a fool, and to argue with you only makes me a fool too. You can't talk to a rock because they don't understand anything.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That is obviously a false statement. There is truth in the Bible, but the errancy of the Bible is well-documented.
Your insistence upon an "either / or" or a "true / false" is evidence of your inability to think in nuanced terms.
If you insist upon your logic, and since there are many well-documented errors in the Bible, therefore you are forced to believe that "NONE of it is true."
Well, Dawg, since you are so smart how about sharing those well-documented errors? I am sure that you, being an atheist, know more about the Bible than anybody.:)

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Clinton-Obama Agenda wrote:
OK all you dumb-asses, this war is a diversion of the real pervision of what is really going on around you. Anyone notice the national job figures today? Guess not, that's the idea. The Clinton/Obama agenda; destroy freedom, prosperity and growth. Enrich the Elitists like Hillary who is now Oprah rich. There is a war alright and it is here, Americans loose more ground each day.
More mantra chanting. But, out of curiosity, what nationality are you?

" ... Americans loose more ground each day ... "

You don't sound much like an American.

(Hillary is "Oprah rich"? HUH? Oprah is a BILLIONAIRE!)

http://www.forbes.com/profile/oprah-winfrey/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Progressivness is the Clinton/Obama agenda. Destroy freedom, prosperity and growth. Enrich the Elitists in the process, like Hillary who has now in a short time became Oprah rich. See the job figures today? It is getting worse for Americans and the Elitists are profiting on our pain. Now is a time for a "Regressive Party".
Yes, liberals are progressive.

We have had a "Regressive Party" for many years now, especially since the Neo-CONs hijacked the "Grand Old Party." It is called the "Republican Party."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

<quoted text>
You might have read it real slowly but you damn sure FAILED at trying to twist the meaning of it. You prove once again that you are a moron. Congrats!
No "twisting" necessary. I quoted precisely what you said. I cannot help it if your are not particularly able to express your meaning correctly. At least, you are consistent.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Hillary is a proud and rich progressive.
Proud and rich? I thought you conservatives worshiped "proud and rich" people?!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
<quoted text> ... Reward guys like that one living in the Moscow airport. They built him a sweet in there....
Huh? Reward Americans who break the law? Americans who have to flee to Russia? I thought you conservatives hated Russia? Are you "kissing up" to Putin now?

(What kind of a "sweet" did the Russians build Snowden? Bon-bons? M&Ms?)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

PWYP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem... What's next, outright name calling? Thought you were better than this. You really should practice what you preach. Hypocrisy is about to rear it's ugly head.
Stating the truth is not "name-calling." Scientific studies show that conservatives have smaller anterior cingulate cortexes than liberals. That means we have more native intelligence than you conservatives.

But you have larger amygdalas than we do. The amygdala is the "seat of fear" in the human brain, which accounts for conservatives always fearing new things -- like progress, for example.

But don't worry. We liberals are tolerant, and know that your problems are genetic, and know that you cannot help yourselves.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/07/brain-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glendale Discussions

Search the Glendale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 21 hr vote to vote 10,207
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
Police: Woman stole nearly $250,000 from employ... (May '13) Jul 18 Richard 2
Creve Couer Park Zip Line (Apr '13) Jul 16 Richard 5
Lauren ayers-calcagano Jul 15 Probably 5
White trash (Aug '13) Jul 15 Jim 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glendale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••