Comments
78,421 - 78,440 of 96,443 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83824 Jun 20, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dawg Democrat,
How can you say you are a long standing southern baptist & then turn around in another post & say you doubt seriously if Christ ever existed???
Now, I don't in anyway agree with the Baptists & their mis-interpretation of the bible - BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT ALL BAPTISTS AT LEAST BELIEVED IN CHRIST! Maybe, I've given Baptists more credit than they are due.
When you say you believe you know the plan of salvation (in light of your other remarks) I had to laugh. No, Dawg - you do NOT KNOW THE PLAN OF SALVATION - if you don't believe that you must be baptized in water (immerced in water) for the remision of your sins). You also do not know the plan of salvation if you believe you are saved before baptism...
I can't help wonder - if you're not thinking with a clear head. It also makes me wonder what's got your thinking processes so foggy & mixed up... Could it be something you drank or smoked...?
Anybody that calls themselves a Christian should know that they are saved FIRST and then comes the water baptism, if they choose. There is a difference between water baptism and being baptized in the Holy Spirit! Water baptism will not save you from Hell......period! That is stupid!

CHEERS!
You are so stupid

Saint Louis, MO

#83825 Jun 20, 2013
the poster said the area was big enough to hold millions of people.
you are in such a hurry to attack the poster that you don't even read what was actually said.

You are a real double dumba**
You Are So Nortonesque wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be related to Norton ...because you are totally full of shit!
There are NO millions of stones stacked at the bottom of Mt Sinai...another big problem for the Exodus...just because you spot pyscotic stuff out like the Lemurinas live inthe center of the Earth...you can't back up anything ...
OMG you're so totally Norton-esque!
The Sinai peninsula has traditionally been considered Sinai's location by Christians, although it should also be noted that the peninsula gained its name from this tradition, and was not called that in Josephus' time or earlier.[7](The Sinai was earlier inhabited by the Monitu and was called Mafkat or Country of Turquoise.) In early Christian times, a number of Anchorites settled on Mount Serbal, considering it to be the biblical mountain, and in the 4th century a monastery was constructed at its base.[22] Nevertheless, Josephus had stated that Mount Sinai was the highest of all the mountains thereabout,[23] which would imply that Mount Catherine was actually the mountain in question, if Sinai was to be sited on the Sinai peninsula at all;[7] in the 6th century, Saint Catherine's Monastery was constructed at the base of this mountain, leading to the abandonment of the monastery at Serbal, and two monks, allegedly in 300 CEUnlike these Christian traditions, Bedouin tradition considered Jabal Musa, which lies adjacent to Mount Catherine, to be the biblical mountain,[7] and it is this mountain that local tour groups and religious groups presently advertise as the biblical Mount Sinai; this claim goes back to the time of Helena of Constantinople[citation needed]. Evidently this view was eventually taken up by Christian groups as well, as in the 16th century a church was constructed at the peak of this mountain,.
According to the book of Exodus, a lot of Jews were wandering this desert, and it seems extremely unlikely (bordering on impossible) for this many people to leave absolutely no trace, especially when traces have been found for smaller groups of people which predated the Exodus in that same desert.
Just like the lack of evidence is itself strong evidence against the war between the Nephites and the Lamanites in the Americas as told in the Book of Mormon, the same is true with the Exodus story in the Torah.
The Exodus like Norton"s Rapture and your Lemuria IS FICTION
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83826 Jun 20, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a very strong DEMOCRAT - as a matter of fact I worked hard last summer & fall doing volunteer work to help get Clair McCaskle re-elected. I've even got a great picture of me & her together.
I don't know if Norton is a right-wing evangelical fundamental extremist or not - BUT I'M SURE NOT!
And yes, I debate politics on Caruthersville Topix all the time. I can debunk any right wing lie or so-called scandal quicker than the wink of an eye...
I am just a Christian who is trying to bestow a little bibical knowledge to a people who are desperately in need of hearing the truth in the bible.!
I am a Bible believing Christian......not a right wing extremeist!
I, too, am trying to bestow a little biblical knowledge to people who are desperately in need of hearing the gospel.

However, we can argue baptism all day and will probably disagree.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83827 Jun 20, 2013
You Are CRAZY Like Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I'm serious...you're an idoit...there is mountains of reaseach ... we have robot rovers on Mars...and you dispute science... you say pyramids made electricity<snicker>...a re you RON PAUL by any chance?
all this BATSHITCRAZY-bullshit you say ...well it's just like Morman's believing God lives on Kolob...might as well be Lemuria...LOL
You should know geologic time is all around us...like the limestone under us in Missouri...we were once at the bottom of a ancient sea...EONS ago..not just 6 thousand years ago.
Listen there WAS NO EXODUS...the evidence does not prove it to be true...there was No Great Flood that covered the whole Earth ...the geological record proves that...that some of what you claim about the merging of Roman and Mystery religions in the 1 century AD into Christinaity is true...but that is where you start getting crazy ...LIKE NORTON
It's obvious you know nothing of history or of recent and confirmed archeological discoveries...by your own confession that you believe the Earth is hollow...well it would resemble the inside of your head! <snicker>
I suggest you grab hold of a powerful Lemurian crystal with one hand and with your other free hand, grab hold of one of your ears and then try to yank your head out of your ass!
God Bless
CHEERS :)
The Bible says the whole earth was flooded. I rest my case!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#83828 Jun 20, 2013
You Are Just Like Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence is what's left and NOT left behind...YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE
There IS NO EVIDENCE of the Exodus...DEAL WITH IT!!!!
Just because you're uniformed about Modern Archeology is just that...it shouws you're as pompous and stupid as Norton is
As for my theory, you're just spinning Bullshit!
You Are Just Like Norton
I believe the Bible to be the whole truth. There was an exodus. Give it up.......you can't win because God is still in control and always will be.

CHEERS!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83829 Jun 20, 2013
That's funny, Norton. I know a lot of delusional pew occupiers who believe they will be busting through the gates of Heaven after the "rapture" takes place. They are deceiving themselves by playing church, thus playing with God.

However, I pointed out to you in a previouos post the discrepancy between Matthew and Luke's geneaology of Jesus. Can you please explain that to all we "satanists", as you like to call anybody who denounces your false doctrines.
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disagree with you again! However, I do not think I am going to sprout wings :))! I will have a new body much better than the one I have now and YES a person should know if they are going to make Heaven. If you're going there, you will know it!
I guess you believe your way and I will believe mine.
CHEERS!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83830 Jun 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Bible to be the whole truth. There was an exodus. Give it up.......you can't win because God is still in control and always will be.
CHEERS!
Norton, you cannot reason with an idiotic cheater who likes to plagarize material on the internet and present is as if it were their own.
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Louis, MO

#83831 Jun 20, 2013
You are so stupid wrote:
the poster said the area was big enough to hold millions of people.
you are in such a hurry to attack the poster that you don't even read what was actually said.
You are a real double dumba**
<quoted text>
Wow that was so Norton-esque

You are one sad LumerianASSclown... I love how this thread has turned into a Raving FREAK Show...LOL

I'm just sitting back enjoying FUNdamentalist Extremeist go after Lumerians - Nephites go after Lamanites ...hahahaha

Maybe this is the Rapture to Kolob...hahahahaha

It's a RNC strategy meeting...hahahahahahahaha

God Bless
Doesnt matter

Dexter, MO

#83832 Jun 20, 2013
It doesn't matter who get's office there gonna mess it up anyway!
Contraire

Saint Louis, MO

#83833 Jun 20, 2013
It depends on which version of the New Testament you read. The King James Version of the New Testament says that "you must be reborn of water (baptized) and of the spirit to enter Heaven".

I know some of the modified versions of the New Testment have changed the meaning of numerous verses, just like the writers of the New Testament took verses from the Old Testament out of context and mistranlated them. In turn, the verses take on an entirely new meaning.

That is why I stick with the original Hebrew versions of the Holy Scriptures. When sages of old copied the Torah, one wrong copied letter would make the entire book invalid. It would then be discarded and burned. So when I say original Hebrew Torah Texts, I mean every copied letter is exactly the same as the Torah used to copy from. God Commanded the Jews not to add one letter or take away one letter of Torah. So to this day the Jews honor this Commandment.
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Bible believing Christian......not a right wing extremeist!
I, too, am trying to bestow a little biblical knowledge to people who are desperately in need of hearing the gospel.
However, we can argue baptism all day and will probably disagree.
CHEERS!
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83834 Jun 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
NORTON ...you can't control your bowl movements...or your mouth...they same substance flows out of both!
Bye Bye

Saint Louis, MO

#83835 Jun 20, 2013
You are just a mean, hateful, POS who has nothing better to do than come to topix and stir sh*t. You keep sh*ting out of your mouth, instead of your arse. You must be one of those delusional retards who get on here and displace all your bad traits onto others. None of your stupid comments will make your tinie weinne weenie any bigger.

I hope from now on, people have good sense to ignore you, you Neandethal.

Bye Bye
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that was so Norton-esque
You are one sad LumerianASSclown... I love how this thread has turned into a Raving FREAK Show...LOL
I'm just sitting back enjoying FUNdamentalist Extremeist go after Lumerians - Nephites go after Lamanites ...hahahaha
Maybe this is the Rapture to Kolob...hahahahaha
It's a RNC strategy meeting...hahahahahahahaha
God Bless
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83836 Jun 20, 2013
Bye Bye wrote:
You are just a mean, hateful, POS who has nothing better to do than come to topix and stir sh*t. You keep sh*ting out of your mouth, instead of your arse. You must be one of those delusional retards who get on here and displace all your bad traits onto others. None of your stupid comments will make your tinie weinne weenie any bigger.
I hope from now on, people have good sense to ignore you, you Neandethal.
Bye Bye
<quoted text>
Change your moniker from ByeBye to BooHoo..LOL
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83837 Jun 20, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says the whole earth was flooded. I rest my case!
CHEERS!
The BIBLE says the Earth is flat andt he sun travels around it...you admitted that Astronauts had seen the curvature of the earth...hahhahaha

You don't know what you mean or believe...you a big wind bag loser that thinks Jack Van Impe is for real...hahahahahhaha

Now go back to fighting with the other so called christians on this thread spreading ignorance and darkness!

Norton YOU are the very reason we have seperaton between church and state
I rest my case

God Bless

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#83838 Jun 20, 2013
Concerned wrote:
The Market lost over 300 points today combined with yesterday's loss that's 500+ points. Since Dawg like to give Obama credit for the market being up (even though he runs away scared when challenged to show how anything Obama has done made the market go up) then it is only fair to say that this 500+ loss is Obamas fault. The only question is, how much more will it drop and will Dawg man up and place blame in the space spot he like to place praise?
Doubt it!! He's to big of a coward.
ROFL! I'm glad you have returned to get your hindside kicked again! You should have quit before I had an opportunity to stick it to you!

Yep, the DJ dropped about 500 points in the past two days, closing today at 14,758. However, you must (or should) consider the facts:

1. Today's close represents a +15.08% increase in the DJ over the past year. I will settle for 15% per year. ROFL!

2. If you are forced to say that this week's loss of 500 is "Obama's fault," you must then be forced to say that the GAIN of 15% over the past year is ALSO due to President Obama's leadership.

3. I do not have to prove that the market has gone up over President Obama's term in office. Look at a 5-year chart, and you will see that the market was hovering around 8,000 in 2009 when President Obama took office. Of course, the condition of the DJ was the result of Bush43's disastrous fiscal policy during his presidency. Today, the DJ is well over 14,000, for an increase of 84% in the 4.4 years that President Obama has been in office! That increase equals a 19% PER YEAR AVERAGE INCREASE for every year of the Obama administration!

4. As to President Obama's accomplishments, he will become one of only five presidents when he undoubtedly doubles the stock market index during his administration, despite having to stabilize the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression.

5. NOW, let's see whether you are man enough to give praise where praise is due.(I doubt you will. You are too much of a coward to tell the truth.)

(Don't forget to look at the 5-year DJ curve! It shows a steady increase for EVERY year of the Obama administration);

http://money.cnn.com/data/markets/dow/

#83839 Jun 20, 2013
Contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Yellow Dog.
This person who attacks my reasoning posted a link to NOVA as scientific fact and accuses me of reading Cayce. Cayce was a modern day Nostradomas. No way I would ever look at either of their rantings as fact.
And there is evidence of a camp that would hold millions of people at the foot of Mt. Siani. The stones are still stacked just as they were left and suggests there were 12 separate camps inside the larger camp. And there are hierglyphics all over the ruins of Egypt that suggest Pharoah's army was swallowed up by water. No other explanation exists. Nobody can prove or disprove that the Exodus did or did not happen, although there is evidence that suggests it.
There appears to be a lot of villages on here missing their idiots.
You complain about Cayce, and then tell us about a camp "that would hold millions of people at the foot of Mt. Sinai," plus hieroglyphics "suggesting" that Pharaoh's army was "swallowed up by water."

I am going to make a "Solomon decision," and judge you BOTH to be NUTS!

#83840 Jun 20, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
WHY IS A RARE CARVED COLUMN FROM ‘BIBLICAL TIMES’ BEING KEPT QUIET?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/20/wh...
Kept quiet? Publication by "theblaze" means it is being "kept quiet"? ROFL!

"Ozark," you are a hoot!

#83841 Jun 20, 2013
Contraire wrote:
<quoted text> ... You sound like an athiest who is trying real hard to disprove the existence of a Creator Intelligence/God....
Surely you know that a non-existent entity cannot be "disproved"?(Or proved!)

#83842 Jun 20, 2013
Contraire wrote:
<quoted text> ... The Lemurian concept is not my own. It comes from "The Hollow Earth" theory and a report was written by a Naval Officer with national security clearance and was called "Majestic." By the way, this man was killed for posting Majestic online. Sounds to me that our government wants to keep knowledge hidden....
Oh, Lord! NOW you conspiracy theorists think that Roswell "aliens" are "Lemurians"! Whatever makes a buck!

You have NO idea what the so-called "Majestic" program was about. Do tell us the name and circumstances of the death of your alleged "Naval Officer" and tell us where "Majestic" was posted online.
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#83843 Jun 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You complain about Cayce, and then tell us about a camp "that would hold millions of people at the foot of Mt. Sinai," plus hieroglyphics "suggesting" that Pharaoh's army was "swallowed up by water."
I am going to make a "Solomon decision," and judge you BOTH to be NUTS!
hahahahaha...Lumerian Game Point!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 39 min Who let the coons... 247
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 51 min squeezers 1,981
Queen of Hearts (Aug '11) Sun Blues hockey 3
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... Sat northwye 324
Springdale Pool Aug 28 none 4
Darren Wilson Ex Member Of Fired Police Force D... Aug 28 bottlecap 3
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Aug 28 stupid bills for ... 6,930
•••
•••

Glendale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glendale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Glendale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glendale