Daimler/Chrysler
forever here

AOL

#1 Jan 25, 2009
Any Chrysler workers that turned down the buy out offers thinking they had a union behind them and good chance of keeping their jobs now hearing they won't even get their sub pay. Any one interested in forming a group and getting a lawyer?
W Reuther

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2009
forever here wrote:
Any Chrysler workers that turned down the buy out offers thinking they had a union behind them and good chance of keeping their jobs now hearing they won't even get their sub pay. Any one interested in forming a group and getting a lawyer?
Any Chrysler worker with less than 20 Yrs seniority that turned down the buyout offer is a dumbass! You and your interest are being sold out from under you by both political parties, it is called globalization, NAFTA WTO GATT... Any Chrysler worker who thinks the Democrats or Republicans will stand behind them is just as misguided as those who pin their hopes on the UAW. Take the buyout and buy gold and silver while your fiat currency will still buy something. Since you are laid off, and pissed off at the world (and rightly so) Why don't you take the time to read "Confessions Of An Economic Hitman" by John Perkins. This will explain it all. You will know that this has been done to you by design, no-one will rescue you, no-one is coming to your aid. If you want the short and easy version of Who, and Why this was done to you, just watch the following... http://video.google.com/videosearch...
Signed,
a former Union "official"
dislocated worker

United States

#3 Apr 3, 2009
Has anyone heard the rumors that Chrysler could be coming back to Fenton if something doesn't happen in Canada? Not sure the entire story....just wondering if anyone heard something about this. Thanks
Life After Chrysler

Waterloo, IL

#4 Jan 22, 2014
It's been nearly 5 years since my Fenton Chrysler plant closed. I have taken jobs, but still on the search for a decent paying job to support my family. Any other displaced UAW workers still out there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Revival Aug 13 Pastor Anthony Pe... 1
Fox 2 News anna elise parks lookalike Stratford... Aug 10 bud man 7
Spingdale Pool & Bar Aug 2 VeeBee 5
Three Black ladies harrased at Toys R Us (Dec '15) Jul 27 Colby Raines 6
Trolling for losers on Topix (Dec '15) Jul 26 captain schmuck 2
News Chick-fil-A Turned Away (Mar '11) Jul '16 Back Again 29
More Muslims In Fenton Jul '16 white panther 3

Glendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance