doctors medical center

Posted in the Glendale Forum

fyi

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Why are they prescribing meds to people that drive from other states such as Tn? Ain't that illegal? I've got proof of it happening! I thought Dr shopping was illegal especially for narcotics!
myob

Ballwin, MO

#2 Mar 20, 2012
First of all do you know your grammar? Second wow you have to much time on your hands to worry about other peoples business. What difference does it make to you!? You have proof?? Can you say stalker? Who said they were doctor shopping? Just maybe that is there only doctor. Maybe just maybe its none of your business... maybe just saying. Why don't you let the dea handle it stalker instead of an uneducated person like yourself who has nothing better to do than gossip.
fyi

Ooltewah, TN

#3 Mar 21, 2012
myob wrote:
First of all do you know your grammar? Second wow you have to much time on your hands to worry about other peoples business. What difference does it make to you!? You have proof?? Can you say stalker? Who said they were doctor shopping? Just maybe that is there only doctor. Maybe just maybe its none of your business... maybe just saying. Why don't you let the dea handle it stalker instead of an uneducated person like yourself who has nothing better to do than gossip.
I guess it's ok to go see Dr's in other states for pain meds to bring back to your home town to sell to people that eat them like candy, snort them & shoot them up? That's what's up dumbass so are you an employee that works there or the Dr? Proof? Yes I have proof as in copy's of scripts that was wrote and empty pain med bottles that I came across. I'm no stalker just a concerned citizen that's sick & tired of these so called Dr's giving pain meds to people that don't need it, to people that drive 700 miles just to see a Dr that'll take cash $ & look at MRI's that the patient brings in ? that mite be fake cause yes they do that! So yes the DEA needs to get involved & out these places outta buisness & Dr's in jail!
myob

Ballwin, MO

#4 Mar 21, 2012
Ok you are a complete moron. I never said it was ok. You should read before you reply. I said you are not the dea so for you to gossip because your life is that boring. Really let the dea do their job and stop gossiping no one cares what a nobody like you thinks. You are not god what other people do with their lives are their business not yours. So know your role. Their is no need for you to gossip about other people. You are not the dea or anyone who can do a thing about it.If you were you would sure not be on here gossiping. So why you feel the need to gossip is sad. So sad get a life. By the way no i don't work their i think its just sad peoplelike you who have nothing better to do than gossip.
just curious

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jun 2, 2012
anybody know if this place is temporarily closed or permanently closed? My appointments coming up and I cant get any response from the office and family have told me they were closed?? any info would be greatly appreciated
idk

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 8, 2012
they were closed temporarily and were supposed to reopen. but now they numbers are disconnected and ive got a new number myself so id like some more information myself. plz let me know. thank you
comvoy8460

Ballwin, MO

#7 Jul 19, 2012
They have new number
looking

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2013
What is the number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Officer Not Charged in Black Te... Nov 24 nationwide race war 1
Some Ferguson schools to close next week Nov 23 Yep 4
Key figures in the Ferguson, Missouri, shooting Nov 22 skippy2 4
Triple shooting in Maplewood Nov 21 BDoherty 1
Reuters Calls Delmar Loop "Downtown St. Louis" ... Nov 20 Enough is Enough 4
Missouri gov declares 'emergency' ahead of gran... Nov 18 alexalexander 1
Ferguson prepares for grand jury verdict Nov 17 hardhead 3
Glendale Dating
Find my Match

Glendale People Search