Friday Food Critic: Paisano Mexican R...

Friday Food Critic: Paisano Mexican Restaurant in Arnold

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Aug 10, 2012, titled Friday Food Critic: Paisano Mexican Restaurant in Arnold. In it, Patch.com reports that:

People living in Arnold have a lot of restaurants to choose from. We have a mix of chain restaurants, regional shops and restaurants unique to the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

“Funny lady”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 10, 2012
Paisano used to be a great Mexican restaurant but it's gotten really seedy and the food just isn't as good as it used to be. The margaritas are just awful, nothing but cheap sweet and sour mix with a little tequila.

Las Fuentes behind Shop N Save is much better food and margaritas.
Mexican Fan

Arnold, MO

#2 Aug 13, 2012
The best margaritas in Arnold are at LaPanchanga. The Mon. sopecial of 20% off really helps too. Love that place!
customer

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 4, 2012
I been to paisano's and love there food, the drinks seem to be quiet pricey.The sevice was good, but a bad bar tender or a inexperience one could diffently mess up an order. not satisfied ask for another and tell her what is wrong so it can be made to your liking. SATISFIED CUSTOMERS IS MONEY. Most resturaunts would perfer to tell them so they can make it right so your come back. Don't be afraid to speak up.Been to Las fuentas the food is ok but I didn't like all the under age people they allow to drink there.Was there on a saturday night saw 4 I know was under age because they were in school with my daughter and use to hang with her.My husband said to the waitress "I think those girls is under age", she said I don't know the owner said they were fine, so I assumed he checked there I.D.. she went and said something to him , I saw him shrug his shoulder and wave his hands like "what ever". On the weekends I notice alot of young ones there, dont know if all is under age but pretty sure some are. So if your in the mood to eat and party a little go to las fuentes. like more mature place to eat and relax and have a few drinks go to paisano's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baker excavating / Brian Baker don't trust him (Dec '15) May 15 Brian Baker 7
Joyce ( HELP THE HOMELESS ) REPENT May 11 repent 19
Joyce Meyer ( REPENT REPENT REPENT) May 11 repent 6
Beware Bill Deluliis-Renewal by Anderson May 9 STL 2
The Old Biltmore (Jun '09) May 5 Gary 43
Social Security Office ( Cruel and Unjust ) (May '17) Apr 24 Obey God 44
REPENT ( Joyce Meyer) REPENT Apr 24 sinners lake of f... 26

Glendale Jobs

Personal Finance

Glendale Mortgages