Civil rights case filed against groce...

Civil rights case filed against grocery store

There are 41 comments on the Daily Journal story from Oct 5, 2008, titled Civil rights case filed against grocery store. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission filed a lawsuit against Town & Country Grocers of Fredericktown on Monday alleging a black employee was subjected to racial harassment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
huh

Hernando, MS

#42 Sep 21, 2013
"This is how you spell sentence it is not spelled sentence. Dumb ass hillbilly!"
Now I am confused..so how do you spell sentence? Is it sentence or sentence oh wait that's the same spelling? Oh maybe it is sentence..yep I think thats how to spell it. LOL So if YOU are gonna/ goona correct people, maybe you should check yourself! JS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Security Office ( Cruel and Unjust ) May 20 My opinion 7
The Old Biltmore (Jun '09) May 16 Bret Schubert 37
Jake Traum in Webster Groves Missouri May 14 ipound2 2
channin @ Kirkwood walmart May 13 like it 2
More Muslims In Fenton (Jul '16) May 13 One Way 28
News Witnesses dispute Missouri cops' claim black ma... (Oct '15) May 8 Taco of Totality 16
attn: jefferson co p&p (garrette bellew (Apr '14) Apr 28 duh 4

Glendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glendale Mortgages