Maryland Heights Police dept

Maryland Heights Police dept

Posted in the Glendale Forum

cutie

Carlyle, IL

#1 Aug 29, 2013
What is wrong with the Maryland Heights police dept? The cops are on a power trip. I have never met such disrespectful police officers before (not that I have met many) but they should treat people with respect too. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Something needs to change with the way they treat people because of course we are paying their salaries. This isn't a blast about all of the police officers but there is quite a few in that department.
Nearby resident

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 4, 2013
I've been pulled over and searched by Maryland Heights 4 times since July and searched. 2 of those times they pulled me over without telling me why.(which is illegal) The other two was for driving with d tag because I work for my dads dealership and the other for "riding to close to the line". But you are only braking the law if you cross the the line without signaling. They accused me each time for my car reeking of Marijuana.(which I havent touched since high school!)I even gave them permission all times to search my car even when they didnt tell me why they pulled me over because I know they wont find a damn thing. They are disrespectful, arrogant have always have to prove their authority. I hope they go down like St. George. I seriously do.
Creepy Ass Cracka

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 4, 2013
Never give them permission to search your car. They need a warrant. Film everything! Am I being detained? No you may not search my car. Film everything.
Wrong

Hillsboro, MO

#6 Nov 19, 2013
Creepy Ass Cracka wrote:
Never give them permission to search your car. They need a warrant. Film everything! Am I being detained? No you may not search my car. Film everything.
If they arrest you and your veh is towed, your veh can be searched.
Snoozing officer

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 7, 2014
There was a cop that used to go to the dead end on my street and nap. Someone tried to break into my house, my husband (albeit foolishly) chased them right past the sleeping cop. When I called to report it they denied that he was sleeping. Yet he didn't see the guys that tried to bust my door open either. I usually have respect for law enforcement, unfortunately there are a lot of bad guys on both sides of the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Koenig Jul 26 Tom Petty 2
Randstad service Jul 23 Paula B 11
furniture removals (Feb '06) Jul 21 kaystrauss314 9
The Old Biltmore (Jun '09) Jul 19 rjtcedarhil 30
News Anti-gay message outside bowling alley quickly ... Jul 15 Reverend Alan 77
News Newly Elected Black Mayor Locked Out Of Own Off... Jul 14 Deb92 3
News Catherine Murch Shoots Her Children, Herself in... (Jul '12) Aug '12 skeptic-2 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glendale Mortgages