Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#34484 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The post is equating GAY 'marriage' with pedophilia.
Both involve politically correct denial about gays at the expense of children and society.
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Dear, they don't.
Gay folks marrying and forming families is not similar to raping children. That you think it might be says quite a bit about your sanity.
And you have yet to explain how marriage and family life harms society. Care to give it a try? We can stick with just a few topics if you like.
How do laws banning same sex marriage help gay kids to make healthy choices in life?
How does having forcibly unmarried parents help all of those kids of gay parents you worry about?
How does having fewer stable relationships improve society as a whole?
How does denial of marriage provide support and security for the elderly?
Gay twirl with a whine...

The fact that you want to dumb down the discussion like you dumb down the definition of marriage to impose an imposter relationship simply shows consistent attempted deception and distortion.

The denial involved in calling gay unions 'marriage' and not calling homosexual pedophiles homosexual is at the expense of children in particular and society in general. This is not rocket science Quest...

Before you even come to the prediction of harm (which you have and will deny), you have to confirm that gay unions are identical to marriage. You haven't.

If you want to keep the topics short, start there.
unreal

Bridgman, MI

#34485 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
The denial involved in not calling homosexual pedophiles homosexual is at the expense of children in particular and society in general. This is not rocket science Quest...
Wow. This is the same as equating all pedophiles who rape the opposite sex with all heterosexuals in general. How short sighted can one be?

No "gay twirl here" lol. Just an opinion from a non breeding monogamous heterosexual.

And yes, we do exist. It's quite common amoung college educated affluent people of my age. I have nothing against procreation, it's not just not the reason I got married. Crazy huh? I love my wife, so I married her for that reason alone.

Did your brain just explode because of the overload of logical arguments you just absorbed?

Location hidden

#34486 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
The denial involved in not calling homosexual pedophiles homosexual is at the expense of children in particular and society in general. This is not rocket science Quest...
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. This is the same as equating all pedophiles who rape the opposite sex with all heterosexuals in general. How short sighted can one be?
No "gay twirl here" lol. Just an opinion from a non breeding monogamous heterosexual.
And yes, we do exist. It's quite common amoung college educated affluent people of my age. I have nothing against procreation, it's not just not the reason I got married. Crazy huh? I love my wife, so I married her for that reason alone.
Did your brain just explode because of the overload of logical arguments you just absorbed?
You might re-read my post. I equated no such thing. I did say that denying such a thing as homo or hetero pedophiles has left children vulnerable.

As to marriage, it is a evolutionary relationship that the highest evolved species (humans) have formalized, ESPECIALLY because of the overwhelming propensity and purpose to produce children.

To try to equate and define redundant genders who are completely incapable of mutual procreation is incredibly idiotic out of the gate.

Think about it, you bit gay twirl hook, line and sinker without thinking.

Location hidden

#34487 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You might re-read my post. I equated no such thing. I did say that denying such a thing as homo or hetero pedophiles has left children vulnerable.
As to marriage, it is a evolutionary relationship that the highest evolved species (humans) have formalized, ESPECIALLY because of the overwhelming propensity and purpose to produce children.
To try to equate and define redundant genders who are completely incapable of mutual procreation is incredibly idiotic out of the gate.
Should have read;

"To try to equate and define redundant genders who are completely incapable of mutual procreation ***as 'marriage'*** is incredibly idiotic out of the gate."
OkieDarren

Columbia, MO

#34488 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The post is equating GAY 'marriage' with pedophilia.
Both involve politically correct denial about gays at the expense of children and society.
<quoted text>
Gay twirl with a whine...
The fact that you want to dumb down the discussion like you dumb down the definition of marriage to impose an imposter relationship simply shows consistent attempted deception and distortion.
The denial involved in calling gay unions 'marriage' and not calling homosexual pedophiles homosexual is at the expense of children in particular and society in general. This is not rocket science Quest...
Before you even come to the prediction of harm (which you have and will deny), you have to confirm that gay unions are identical to marriage. You haven't.
If you want to keep the topics short, start there.
the marriage if a gay couple is as much a marriage as that of your grandparents, and Jim Crow laws denying marriage equality do not benefit any child in the slightest.
A child molester is a pedophile not a homosexual.
You are about hating gay people, your pretending to give a damn about children is a lie a insulting to real advocates for the well-being of kids. There is a lot our kids badly need, homophobia is NOT part of it.
OkieDarren

Columbia, MO

#34489 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by your moronic and bigoted standards, because my wife is too old to have a baby our marriage is now worthless.
Marriage is about love and commitment not making babies. Your Jim Crow laws are immoral and have never benefitted a single child in any way at all.

Location hidden

#34490 Jul 8, 2012
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by your moronic and bigoted standards, because my wife is too old to have a baby our marriage is now worthless.
Marriage is about love and commitment not making babies. Your Jim Crow laws are immoral and have never benefitted a single child in any way at all.
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love

If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage

If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage

If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders

If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history

If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect

If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships

If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity

If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent

If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act

If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end

If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest

If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none

If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'

Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.

Location hidden

#34491 Jul 8, 2012
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
You are parroting a gay twirl that is simply silly. Rare reasons heterosexual couples cannot bear children, or being past the age of child bearing have not been considered by law because they are so rare. To equate that with redumdant gender couples who are absolutely incapable of mutual procreation is idiotic, and you know it.

You are trying to dumb down marriage to 'two people in a relationship'. That is how low it has to go to allow SS couples to impose a imposter relationship. The same definition of army buddies and father/son relationships to name a few! Where is your brain???

Here is the SCOTUS context of the right to marry from Loving vs Virginia;

"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival...."

Gay unions are not "fundamental to our very existence and survival. In fact, they are a dead end to our survival!
OkieDarren

Columbia, MO

#34492 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthies
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
A sick pack of lies. Treating gays with the equality this nation stands for is not saying there is no difference between sexes.
it doesn't desecrate any religion, and to call Jim Crow "sacred tradition" is vomit.You continue the vile lie that your discrimination is protecting children. Your laws of hate do not provide parents to any child, marriage equality improves life for
many children. The idea that being attracted romantically and physically to the opposite sex makes you a better parent is idiocy.
Your hypocritical pretense of concern about "design of sexual union" is disgusting. Gay people have had sex since the dawn of mankind and don't need your claims that they don't "fit" or the despicable lie that it's a harmful act. It isn't...your hate is.
a genetic dead end? That's just stupid. Evolution doesn't need you hating and denying
to gay people.
There's nothing remotely "unhealthy" about a gay relationship or marriage.
OkieDarren

Columbia, MO

#34493 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are parroting a gay twirl that is simply silly. Rare reasons heterosexual couples cannot bear children, or being past the age of child bearing have not been considered by law because they are so rare. To equate that with redumdant gender couples who are absolutely incapable of mutual procreation is idiotic, and you know it.
You are trying to dumb down marriage to 'two people in a relationship'. That is how low it has to go to allow SS couples to impose a imposter relationship. The same definition of army buddies and father/son relationships to name a few! Where is your brain???
Here is the SCOTUS context of the right to marry from Loving vs Virginia;
"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival...."
Gay unions are not "fundamental to our very existence and survival. In fact, they are a dead end to our survival!
First you lowlife I don't parrot anything, I don't need anyone to tell me to reject hate and stand for justice, Jesus did that already. And the hypocricy of saying that as you parrot the lies of hate groups is hysterical
Neely every straight couple reaches an age of no longer making babies. It doesn't end or lessen our love or purpose of our marriage. Don't you DARE tell me I "know" something that is a LIE. The purpose of marriage is not making babies, and marriage without children by nature or choice is just as valid as any other. You are trying to dumb down marriage by saying love doesn't matter, commitment doesn't matter, all that matters is having a dick and a pussy and making babies.

Your bigotry defiles and insults the beauty of marriage.

You admit knowing that marriage is a civil right. Nothing else matters, you are denying civil rights to millions because of hate, you are no better than the racist scum who said the Loving family wasn't a "natural" marriage.

You ask where is my brain then claim human existence depends on Jim Crow. You are stunningly stupid. Get this through your white sheet and cement-encrusted skull...the people you deny rights to because of hate will still be gay. The children whose beloved and respected parents you insult with slurs will still be gay. Nobody will turn straight and go mate because of your discrimination.
you might buy yourself a clue before questioning anyone else's brain, you Nazi moron.

Location hidden

#34494 Jul 8, 2012
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
First you lowlife I don't parrot anything, I don't need anyone to tell me to reject hate and stand for justice, Jesus did that already. And the hypocricy of saying that as you parrot the lies of hate groups is hysterical
Neely every straight couple reaches an age of no longer making babies. It doesn't end or lessen our love or purpose of our marriage. Don't you DARE tell me I "know" something that is a LIE. The purpose of marriage is not making babies, and marriage without children by nature or choice is just as valid as any other. You are trying to dumb down marriage by saying love doesn't matter, commitment doesn't matter, all that matters is having a dick and a pussy and making babies.
Your bigotry defiles and insults the beauty of marriage.
You admit knowing that marriage is a civil right. Nothing else matters, you are denying civil rights to millions because of hate, you are no better than the racist scum who said the Loving family wasn't a "natural" marriage.
You ask where is my brain then claim human existence depends on Jim Crow. You are stunningly stupid. Get this through your white sheet and cement-encrusted skull...the people you deny rights to because of hate will still be gay. The children whose beloved and respected parents you insult with slurs will still be gay. Nobody will turn straight and go mate because of your discrimination.
you might buy yourself a clue before questioning anyone else's brain, you Nazi moron.
Did you calm down from your hissy fit? Your limp wristed gay twirl was blowing like a junk yard warehouse fan!

Lets take one point of my "If You" at a time, and you explain to me in rational, non-ad hominem words why it is a lie. At this point all you've given me is that it is a despicable lie repeated ad nauseum...
Ima Arse

United States

#34496 Jul 8, 2012
Is it true that gay guys, by default, like to eat poo? That's what I heard.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#34497 Jul 8, 2012
Ima Arse wrote:
Is it true that gay guys, by default, like to eat poo? That's what I heard.
70 to 80 percent of my tricks request to fluck me anally and both of us are hetero.... so like usuall people like you are a moron
OkieDarren

Columbia, MO

#34498 Jul 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you calm down from your hissy fit? Your limp wristed gay twirl was blowing like a junk yard warehouse fan!
Lets take one point of my "If You" at a time, and you explain to me in rational, non-ad hominem words why it is a lie. At this point all you've given me is that it is a despicable lie repeated ad nauseum...
Opposing your destructive hate and lies is not a "hissy fit"
Your set of lies all designed to make up some "harm" from marriage equality in every gay couple in the nation married nobody would be harmed in any way at all.
Ad nauseum? I have a simple answer...stop posting lies.
OkieDarren

Columbia, MO

#34499 Jul 8, 2012
oh boy wrote:
Do you guys ever shut up really your beating a dead horse
Bigotry is killing people. We've accomplished great, great progress in this nation because of people willing to fight and fight and keep fighting for what is right and just.
Abe Lincoln didn't free the slaves. John Brown and Sojourner Truth did. Every progressive change required this fight. People gave their very lives for justice, dying for sufferage and ending slavery, labor rights and civil rights for blacks and now gays. It is never a dead horse to fight oppression, and I promise you I will be cold and dead before I ever ever EVER shut up.
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice, for they will be filled
Max

Indianapolis, IN

#34501 Jul 8, 2012
Ima Arse wrote:
Why won't anyone just answer my poo question? Do gay guys like to eat it or not?
They asked Barney Frank that same question and he got mad. Poor Barney..........He's always got his ass in the air about one thing or another.

Location hidden

#34502 Jul 9, 2012
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Opposing your destructive hate and lies is not a "hissy fit"
Your set of lies all designed to make up some "harm" from marriage equality in every gay couple in the nation married nobody would be harmed in any way at all.
Ad nauseum? I have a simple answer...stop posting lies.
So take my "If You" one point at a time and tell me how it is lies and bigotry.

Otherwise, your response is a deceitful, sanctimonious hissy fit.

Location hidden

#34503 Jul 9, 2012
FACT 1; In all of human history there is not one single culture where gay unions were consistently present and accepted through the history of the culture.

-Every culture has had a form of marriage involving a male and female that most often is a relationship for life. It is also the normal setting for offspring to be raised.

-The uniting of male and female species is common in nature. The potential of offspring is a essential and natural reason for that relationship.

-The presence of marriage is evident all through the history of every known culture.

-Geographic separation, religion or any other type of influence have not hindered the presence of marriage.

If you want to claim that;
1. Gay unions are 'natural'.
2. Gay unions are the same as marriage.

1. Why is there then not one similar example of a proportionate presence of gay 'marriage' in even ONE culture from start to finish of the culture's existence like marriage has?
2. Why is there then not one similar example of the acceptance of gay 'marriage' in even ONE culture from the start to finish of the culture's existence like marriage has?
3. Why is there not one geographical location, where gay 'marriage' established a foothold, held and spread like marriage did?
4. There is historical evidence of a brief and rare presence of gay 'marriage' in a few cultures, but they NEVER took root and spread. Why?
5. In fact, there is also historical evidence that even when gay 'marriage' did begin to show up, it was resisted.

A simple rebuttal to FACT 1 is to provide verified evidence of ONE culture where gay 'marriage' existed and was accepted from the start to end of that culture.
Cool Hand Luke

Wilmington, DE

#34504 Jul 9, 2012
It has never been an acceptable culture!

Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease

FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.

Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
KiMare wrote:
FACT 1; In all of human history there is not one single culture where gay unions were consistently present and accepted through the history of the culture.
-Every culture has had a form of marriage involving a male and female that most often is a relationship for life. It is also the normal setting for offspring to be raised.
-The uniting of male and female species is common in nature. The potential of offspring is a essential and natural reason for that relationship.
-The presence of marriage is evident all through the history of every known culture.
-Geographic separation, religion or any other type of influence have not hindered the presence of marriage.
If you want to claim that;
1. Gay unions are 'natural'.
2. Gay unions are the same as marriage.
1. Why is there then not one similar example of a proportionate presence of gay 'marriage' in even ONE culture from start to finish of the culture's existence like marriage has?
2. Why is there then not one similar example of the acceptance of gay 'marriage' in even ONE culture from the start to finish of the culture's existence like marriage has?
3. Why is there not one geographical location, where gay 'marriage' established a foothold, held and spread like marriage did?
4. There is historical evidence of a brief and rare presence of gay 'marriage' in a few cultures, but they NEVER took root and spread. Why?
5. In fact, there is also historical evidence that even when gay 'marriage' did begin to show up, it was resisted.
A simple rebuttal to FACT 1 is to provide verified evidence of ONE culture where gay 'marriage' existed and was accepted from the start to end of that culture.
Max

Indianapolis, IN

#34505 Jul 9, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>70 to 80 percent of my tricks request to fluck me anally and both of us are hetero.... so like usuall people like you are a moron
It's probably because your cherry is pushed back so far it feels a little tighter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alcoholic Anniie Andros 9 hr Former Husky 11
Fan man Sat Fan man 1
Singles, STAY AWAY from the DuPage County Fair! Fri Zipper Clique 7
Fire at Huber Encampment Fri State Farm 5
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc Jul 22 Danielle Castro 64
Naperville trying to BS Jul 20 Smoke Mirrors and BS 6
NASTY NAPERVILLES VICES ALCOHOL DRUGS and SEX Jul 19 What kind of mother 22

Glendale Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance