Armenian men and thier women

Armenian men and thier women

Posted in the Glendale Forum

Begum

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 27, 2010
I know many armenian guys who think iam very attractive, i like them to but what i find disapointing is that they act as if thier made of money, and firther more racist because they only marry armenian women
Abc

United States

#2 May 4, 2012
Begum wrote:
I know many armenian guys who think iam very attractive, i like them to but what i find disapointing is that they act as if thier made of money, and firther more racist because they only marry armenian women
. I am not armenian and I am married to a first generations Armenian. I don't agree that some Armenian men are racist because they want to marry Armenian. Armenians have a strong culture and a genocidal history that bolsters their desire preserve their culture through marriage. That is not racist in my opinion. I think it is a fact that it is easier to preserve a culture by marrying within it. I agree that as a woman it may be insulting that an Armenian might just want to have fun with you and never consider marrying you.... Just don't date him. There are always exceptions however. My husband never acted financially better off than he is and he never let my being american stop him from marrying me and having a family. But If you
do find an Armenian guy to marry... Embrace the Armenian culture. I cook armenian food, listen to Armenian food, raise my children to be armenian, was baptized armenian orthodox as well as the kids... Otherwise do not date them or consider marriage.:)
creator of JAFA

Glendale, CA

#3 Oct 30, 2012
well if whites do it they are tagged neo-nazi or skinheads blacks their the panthers wake up ABc there is no such thhink as selective racisim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr WillPhart 33,724
Many Americans are too drugged-out to work 6 hr Ricardo montobomb 6
News An Azusa neighborhood has become a common groun... (Aug '09) 7 hr Ftt 221
Monster Under My Bed LA Pop Art Culture Studio ... 10 hr MAOASREON 8
Monster Under My Bed 11 hr EON 5
News A hot mic, groping charges and sexting: 2016 ha... (Nov '16) 11 hr PrinterBench Tech 35
Review: Otis Spunkmeyer 12 hr OTIS SPUNKMEYER M... 1

Glendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glendale Mortgages