Man, 2 dogs rescued from Deukmejian Park

Man, 2 dogs rescued from Deukmejian Park

There are 1 comment on the Glendale News-Press story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Man, 2 dogs rescued from Deukmejian Park. In it, Glendale News-Press reports that:

Sheeba the dog, at right, is checked by her owner after a hiker and another dog were stranded with Sheeba on the side of the mountain deep inside Deukmejian Wilderness Park in Glendale on Thursday, March 1, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glendale News-Press.

Dog Owners Are Turds

Pacoima, CA

#1 Mar 2, 2012
This story is bull!!!! This clown slipped on some of the dog sh_t dog owners leave all over this trail. He was just to embarrassed to admit it. I have been on the trail and it has dog sh_t all over it. Thanks all you wonderful piece of sh_t dog owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 32,407
HOW TO WIN YOUR EX BACK AFTER BREAKUP OR DIVORC... 5 hr Helen 1
white trash 5 hr smh 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Mini mouse 20,637
A list actor molester Wed Scurious 2
Glendale Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 23 Anonymous 3
Armenian Gangs in Altadena/Pasadena. (Jan '10) Sep 22 HyeLife 89

Glendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glendale Mortgages