created by: Armenian not Armenicant | Apr 28, 2008

Glendale, CA

881 votes

Are Armenians more likely to commit fraud?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of280
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yesyou

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

fyou hater
The Truth

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Of course they are! It's a way of life for them.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Nice going, this will improve Armenian PR immensely. From Glendale News Press 3/12/09

POLICE SEIZE 32 POUNDS OF OPIUM

GLENDALE Four people, including two Glendale residents, were arrested Tuesday night in connection with a drug ring after undercover police discovered that a 32 1/2 -pound shipment of opium stashed in a metal tin was sent to an apartment in the city from Armenia, officials said.

The whole story is here, it stays awhile and then goes into archives:
http://www.glendalenewspress.com/articles/200...
la habra

Cerritos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Are tigers more likely to eat meat?
The Truth

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Do birds fly?
unbelievable

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Well I can only speak for my cutie pie.. he's an honest hard working 100% man. He's not a criminal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

Glendale News Press Friday 3/13/09
Ara Grigoryan / HIT-RUN DRIVER GETS 11 YEARS

PASADENA Ara Grigoryan pleaded no contest to vehicular manslaughter and fleeing the scene of an accident Thursday for the 2007 hit-and-run death of Elizabeth Sandoval. He was sentenced to 11 years in prison.

Some low-lights:(can't really call them highlights)
Jail has been challenging for Grigoryan and he has been harassed by Latino inmates because he killed a Latina and tried to run from police.

He accepted the plea, but not without first saying that America only provided justice for the wealthy, not the poor, and that he had to take the deal.

The whole story is at:
http://www.glendalenewspress.com/articles/200...
Ann

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

Not all Armenian are criminal. What about hard workers who support their families with a minimum. In every nations there are criminals and good citizens. Let's talk about other nations criminal staff too.
la habra

Cerritos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

Ann wrote:
Not all Armenian are criminal. What about hard workers who support their families with a minimum. In every nations there are criminals and good citizens. Let's talk about other nations criminal staff too.
No one said "all". I can't believe I still have to say the same thing over and over. Glendale is a fine community. Usually violent crimes occur in L.A. and other cities. That is one of the main reasons people live here. So we are pointing out criminals in GLENDALE only. That's where Armenians get the Gold Medal.
Armonians

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

Does sh!t stink?
Ana

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

i agree with la habra and Ann ina way...People make mistakes you cannot judge a race by 1s mistakes..my cousin way stabbed by a mexican/latino she almost died the reason for the stabbing was he wanted her purse and it happened at a graveyard...should i call all mexicans criminals? No and in fact I am armenian and one of my very close friends is Laina...so stop judging people...when it comes to Ara Grigoryan i do think what he did was wrong if it was an accident he should of just stayed and called 911 she Jwalked anyways he made himself look like a freakin criminal/killer...
GlendaleArmenian 19

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

Ana wrote:
i agree with la habra and Ann ina way...People make mistakes you cannot judge a race by 1s mistakes..my cousin way stabbed by a mexican/latino she almost died the reason for the stabbing was he wanted her purse and it happened at a graveyard...should i call all mexicans criminals? No and in fact I am armenian and one of my very close friends is Laina...so stop judging people...when it comes to Ara Grigoryan i do think what he did was wrong if it was an accident he should of just stayed and called 911 she Jwalked anyways he made himself look like a freakin criminal/killer...
Ana my sister. Don't get on here and talk bad about Ara. He is a hero. And yes, most mexican are criminals.
The Truth

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

GlendaleArmenian19 wrote:
<quoted text>Ana my sister. Don't get on here and talk bad about Ara. He is a hero. And yes, most mexican are criminals.
Ara is a piece of sh!t, just like you hairball.....And yes, most armos commit fraud.
la habra

Cerritos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>Ana my sister. Don't get on here and talk bad about Ara. He is a hero. And yes, most mexican are criminals.
Calling Ara a "hero" is bad, even for you guys. "Most Mexicans are criminals?" Are you sure you don't mean all? That's what you people usually say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

Judged:

This guy hits somebody with his car and keeps going.(Felony / chickenshit) He kills her but doesn't turn himself in.(Felony / murderer.) He bails out of the country.(Felony / fugitive.) They catch him in Mexico trying to board a plane to Armenia. His lawyer gets a piece of paper saying he actually turned himself in.(Bribe. Ever deal with Mexican authorities? Bribe.) He's tried by a jury of his peers. He gets 11 years and on the way out says "that America only provided justice for the wealthy." (Cheap shot. He drives a Mercedez, isn't he wealthy?) Also says he accepted the plea, and that he had to take the deal.(Idiot. You don't have to take it. It's an option. Look up "plea bargain.") And this is your idea of a hero? Good judgement.

I found this post by you, bucko: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/glendale-ca/T... post #274. You wrote: "Ha ha you got me there homie. I'm really only 17 and go to Hoover." Whatever credibility you might have had on these boards is gone.
Please

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Judged:

A hero? Sorry chump, but he's not a hero. A hero is someone who helps\saves people. Let's recap what your "hero" did. He plowed into a girl, fled the scene, took his car to a body shop to be fixed so the evidence could be covered up. Then he grabbed some things from home, boarded a plane to Mexico, was going to catch a flight from there to Armenia so he could escape prosecution. Now if thats a hero, then so are people like Charles Manson and Jeffery Dahmer...But then again, to a scum bag such as yourself, I guess he would be a "Hero".....Yet you, and others keep trying to tell us that you're not bad people......
GlendaleArmenian 19

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Judged:

Please wrote:
<quoted text>
A hero? Sorry chump, but he's not a hero. A hero is someone who helps\saves people. Let's recap what your "hero" did. He plowed into a girl, fled the scene, took his car to a body shop to be fixed so the evidence could be covered up. Then he grabbed some things from home, boarded a plane to Mexico, was going to catch a flight from there to Armenia so he could escape prosecution. Now if thats a hero, then so are people like Charles Manson and Jeffery Dahmer...But then again, to a scum bag such as yourself, I guess he would be a "Hero".....Yet you, and others keep trying to tell us that you're not bad people......
I mean hero because now he is famous. Everyone knows who Ara is now. No one knows the jaywalkers name. When he gets out, he will be treated well by Armenians. Trust me.

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>I mean hero because now he is famous. Everyone knows who Ara is now. No one knows the jaywalkers name. When he gets out, he will be treated well by Armenians. Trust me.
See, your culture hails a scum bag as a hero....Yet you try to tell us your culture is so great....Nothing but a bunch of phonies, as stated before. Oh, and I know the jaywalkers name...It's Liz. Ara is going to need a new a$$hole, by the time he gets out of jail....
The Truth

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>I mean hero because now he is famous. Everyone knows who Ara is now. No one knows the jaywalkers name. When he gets out, he will be treated well by Armenians. Trust me.
Charles Manson is a well known, and could be considered "famous"...Does that make him a hero? I suggest you look up the definition of "Hero", then get back to us....
Toumik Asatoorian

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

I worked in a welfare office in Compton for two years we had a board behind us with the top 20 fraud committers in our district. The board obviously was 70% African American and the rest was either Hispanic/Latino or White. What does this tell me? A city with a predominantly Black population would obviously have a majority of its fraud committed by the same group. I understand that you are saying not "all" Armenians commit fraud but to say they are more likely is a completely irrational and hate filled statement.
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles Manson is a well known, and could be considered "famous"...Does that make him a hero? I suggest you look up the definition of "Hero", then get back to us....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of280
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glendale Discussions

Search the Glendale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is this Lindsay Lohan's last shot? (Aug '13) 38 min Nobody 6
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Decide what 4,837
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Republican idiots 200,196
white flight 1 hr NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
How old do YOU think you should be to start dat... (Sep '07) 2 hr Cool girl 474
L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) 5 hr Crowe 115
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr 21 and over 15,909
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 10 at 4:06PM PDT

•••
•••

Glendale News Video

•••
•••

Glendale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glendale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE