Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,167)

Showing posts 143,321 - 143,340 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

CompanyR wrote:
Old Willard Mitt Romne shows what a great big Tard he really is.
Before the debate, Obama had a 51 - 43 lead; now, Romney has a 49 - 45 lead. That's a simply unprecedented reversal for a candidate in October. Before Obama had leads on every policy issue and personal characteristic; now Romney leads in almost all of them. Obama's performance gave Romney a 12 point swing!
It's fun watching the self destruction of the great obama and his loyal sheep. lol.
Winston Smith

Dickerson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla bla bla .. you believe what you want, the FACT is that man puts his plug into the slot.
Nice 4th grade euphamism. I'm impressed.

The fact is a portion of the population is gay. It appears to be a big deal for you. OTOH, I could not care less.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I just ask him why fundies are such racists. AFAIK, he hasn't answered that.
It's one of those logical fallacies, like why are you an idiot?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is a portion of the population is gay. It appears to be a big deal for you. OTOH, I could not care less.
Winston Smith.

If that is an euphemism you were using in expensive taxpayer funded Government school 4th grade, why is it necessary for the Homosexual and non-Homosexual California legislators to use hard earned taxpayer money to teach Homosexuality to us little kids and the girls?

Ronald

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one of those logical fallacies, like why are you an idiot?
I can't make this stuff up! You have no idea what a logical fallacy is! LOLSER. Thanks for the laugh at your expense.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't make this stuff up! You have no idea what a logical fallacy is! LOLSER. Thanks for the laugh at your expense.
Argumentum ad Hominem is a fallacy toots.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston Smith.
If that is an euphemism you were using in expensive taxpayer funded Government school 4th grade, why is it necessary for the Homosexual and non-Homosexual California legislators to use hard earned taxpayer money to teach Homosexuality to us little kids and the girls?
Ronald
How does one "teach homosexuality"? Do you mean teach ABOUT homosexuality?

You certainly can't teach someone to BE gay. But you can teach children in an age appropriate way to treat others as they would like to be treated.

And that's nothing to fear.
DorN

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Winston Smith.
Ronald
----------
I agree that in sex education classes for boys and girls the facts of life should be taught. It is wrong for false things to be taugh, like: "men have to have sex or they will go crazy, therefore girls should give sex to boys". This is raising a lot of boys to be men who rape girls and women.
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

DorN wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
I agree that in sex education classes for boys and girls the facts of life should be taught. It is wrong for false things to be taugh, like: "men have to have sex or they will go crazy, therefore girls should give sex to boys". This is raising a lot of boys to be men who rape girls and women.
They were right about going crazy. Look at you.
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly can't teach someone to BE gay. But you can teach children in an age appropriate way to treat others as they would like to be treated.
And that's nothing to fear.
Why are homosexuals not allowed in your tv ads?

It's the directors of your tv commercials who have the real fear.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Anti-Gay Marriage Activists Reveal First Maryland Ad Made Up Entirely of Clips Purchased from Stock Photo Agency

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/10/mdmarriageal...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly can't teach someone to BE gay.
Quest

Is that a fact?

Riccardo
LoBling

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Willard Mitt Romney still trails in United States of America national polls.
Tata

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
God never said Adam and Eve. The tale is he created them. Unfortunately all you've done is show your ignorance as a few religions are coming around, finally, to evolution.
Adam and Eve is a story concocted to explain the origins of man a looooong loooooong time ago before anyone knew didly about squat. Now we have science and understand a lot of things better than we did a few thousand years ago when that was written. Besides, it is old testament, view it as metaphor, not actual history.
What do you know about anything, you are mixed up about your sexuality
Tata

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you search the internet for a place to talk about gay people if you don't care?
I didn't search for this topix specifically, it kind of jumped out at me. What I read seemed to be important enough to see how the gay cult wanted to revise the wording of our Constitution which would affect my rights. I feel the demands of gay people will affect the way government conducts various tax laws that have been written and put into place for a normal and moral society. There is NOTHING preventing any citiizen from marring. You say you are not gay, so why did you search the internet for a place to talk about gay people?? either you are hetero and want to protect you right to uphold the Constitution as it reads or you are gay and want to change its meaning. We all have the same rights
CompanyR

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Romping and stomping..
Tata

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do fundies think using the caps lock key makes up for their inability to reason?
Don't vote.
But the Constitution promises all people equal protection, even when that's not popular with knuckle draggers like you.
Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man.
Looks like god made Adam and Steve after all.
Maybe because you liberals refuse to listen to reason. Your heads are barried deep in the sand. Where is it written that homos can't marry ?? Your explanation of how Adam and Eve were created is typical of an Athiest way of thinking, too bad the majority of Americans in this country agree with how this country was built on a religious platform, regardless of what you say or think. I know your purpose in life is to tear that platform down but my purpose is to keekp it alive.
Tata

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich coming from a b!tch who sends me death threats!
Talk about anger management!
You are out of control, you are your own worst enemy in here, you are what you call and refer to people in here all day long. You need to seek some serious mental help. You can also stick your worn out race card up your fat azzz
Tata

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know 4th grade euphamism, you didn't make it that far. What portion of the population do you think is gay you tard ??
You do care, or you wouldn't be here you fool.
TeTe

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

A waterborne parasite commonly known as "brain-eating amoeba" has been injected into the water glasses of the Republican / Tea Party Nation member's, a official with the World Health Organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,321 - 143,340 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Glendale News Video

•••
•••

Glendale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Glendale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••