Man fatally shot in Glendale is identified

Authorities today identified a 35-year-old man who was fatally shot in a sport utility vehicle parked across the street from the Glendale Galleria. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Armenian

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2009
All this claim bout Armenians is bogus. We are the most suksecful persons in the USA. The best college basketball coach ever is Jerry Tarkanian and his a Armenian. You eat at Zanku Chicken - we make it. Watch Kim Kardashian the celebrity on T.V.? She is Armenian. See we is more suksecful than everyone.

Everyone is jealous because we Armenians drive fancy luxurious cars. Who cares about how we get are money? Look at me, I work three jobs to drive my fancy car. We also are family based people unlike you. In fact, I live with my parents and other relatives. I ask them for money and they giive it to me. This the reason we hate mexicants - blacks - whites - asians.
Dano

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jul 23, 2009
Armenian mafia - they're all over that area.
Hate Armenians

Glendale, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2009
...and can't even write proper English. How you get money? good question...let's see: welfare, food stamp, housing...Laziest people I've ever worked with, always sucking up too.
IRAK VET

Encino, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2009
hahahahaha told you he was a camel smelling armo...i knew it. jealous or armos? ahahahha this guy said we eat at zankou chicken hahahahaha nice come back harout..
James

Woodland Hills, CA

#5 Jul 23, 2009
Alot of armenians in this area up to no good...
Jeeeeez

Dana Point, CA

#6 Jul 23, 2009
this rag never reveals the suspects race if they're black. Which they were. Obama has got this place locked down.
USC Marshall Alum

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 23, 2009
Armenian wrote:
All this claim bout Armenians is bogus. We are the most suksecful persons in the USA. The best college basketball coach ever is Jerry Tarkanian and his a Armenian. You eat at Zanku Chicken - we make it. Watch Kim Kardashian the celebrity on T.V.? She is Armenian. See we is more suksecful than everyone.
Sorry Armenian, but I do not agree with your opinion. John Wooden is the best college basketball coach ever. I know Jerry Tarkanian is Armenian, but I would not be too proud of him. He was involved in a recruiting scandal. Tarkanian CHEATED.

Zankou Chicken? I have never eaten at Zankou Chicken. Did Armenians invent grilled or fried chicken?

Kim Kardashian? I cannot think of any positive contributions she has made to society. The only thing I know is she is the girlfriend of Reggie Bush.
vic

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2009
Hate Armenians wrote:
...and can't even write proper English. How you get money? good question...let's see: welfare, food stamp, housing...Laziest people I've ever worked with, always sucking up too.
WELL SAID!!!!
old guy

Agoura Hills, CA

#9 Jul 23, 2009
I would like to see the stats on how many of these murders around here are related to someone being on a jury and convicting a gang member. Then gets killed by one of their gang buds >>>>???? Way too many murders here lets all get armed and shoot first and ask questions later. THE WILD WILD WEST !
El Mas Chingon

Valencia, CA

#10 Jul 23, 2009
Armenian wrote:
Everyone is jealous because we Armenians drive fancy luxurious cars. Who cares about how we get are money? Look at me, I work three jobs to drive my fancy car. We also are family based people unlike you. In fact, I live with my parents and other relatives. I ask them for money and they giive it to me. This the reason we hate mexicants - blacks - whites - asians.
You the most "suks"ecful????

o_O
Harry Sucio

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jul 23, 2009
All those fancy cars are leased, or salvage titled.

Most Armenians I know are great people, but a lot of the young men, particularly those of the -yan persuasion, have watched Scarface a few too many times.

I lived in Glendale 30 years ago, and it was idyllic. Parts of it are like a foreign country now.
Armenian1

Glendale, CA

#12 Jul 23, 2009
You people are a joke. All you morons posting comments about Armenians are clearly Jealous. It seems like you study Armenians very well. You know what they drive, wear, do for a living and eat. You might as well be their consultant. Itís easy to overlook everything else around you since all you see are Armenians in Glendale. If you do not like it, I suggest you move out. You people canít stand the fact that Armenians have become so successful in such a short period of time. Before you rant about how Armenians commit fraud, you should educate yourself and realize that the city is filled with successful and educated Armenians. Since you people claim to be white, let me shed some light for you morons. You morons run the Met Capital right here in our backyard (Tujunga). I can go on and on with facts about every nationality but I donít have the time; go educate yourself if you need to.
Armenian1

Glendale, CA

#13 Jul 23, 2009
You people are a joke. All you morons posting comments about Armenians are clearly Jealous. It seems like you study Armenians very well. You know what they drive, wear, do for a living and eat. You might as well be their consultant. Itís easy to overlook everything else around you since all you see are Armenians in Glendale. If you do not like it, I suggest you move out. You people canít stand the fact that Armenians have become so successful in such a short period of time. Before you rant about how Armenians commit fraud, you should educate yourself and realize that the city is filled with successful and educated Armenians. Since you people claim to be white, let me shed some light for you morons. You morons run the Met Capital right here in our backyard (Tujunga). I can go on and on with facts about every nationality but I donít have the time; go educate yourself if you need to.
KNS

Huntington Beach, CA

#14 Jul 23, 2009
Or, it could be an Armenian Power hit.
Rodney King

Glendale, CA

#15 Jul 23, 2009
Can't we all just get along.

I live in a Montrose apartment building. Some of my neighbors are Armenian. They're all hard working & family oriented. Always willing to help and drive American cars.
Mr America

Burbank, CA

#16 Jul 23, 2009
Armenian wrote:
It's amazing that you show such hate given your people were victims of ethnic genocide in your homeland; however, I guess it's easy to forget once you get over here. It's Armenians like you who mess it up for the intelligent, cool Armenians that I know personally. While I'm not saying Armenians aren't successful, my Armenian friend gave me the inside scoop. A lot of you buy things you cannot afford, and this is a direct quote from him, "We're always competing with other." It's not because you're making bundles of cash (although some do). It's because you're trying to look better than the next Armenian.
Mr America

Burbank, CA

#17 Jul 23, 2009
KNS wrote:
Or, it could be an Armenian Power hit.
That was a hit in broad daylight. The shooter knew where that person was going to be.
Mr America

Burbank, CA

#18 Jul 23, 2009
Armenian1 wrote:
The fact of the matter is we all know good and bad in every race even Armenians. In today's world, I trust no one buy myself. I don't care what color you are because everyone is greedy and crooked. Period.
Mr America

Burbank, CA

#19 Jul 23, 2009
Armenian wrote:
Although I have no problems with Armenians, it's easy for you to hate everyone else from Glendale(I'm assuming you live there, but check me if I'm wrong) Try integrating yourself into the rest of L.A. The same thing you're spewing out will come right back at you. If you hate every culture other than your own, then go back to your homeland where the genocide started. I am sick and tired of these other cultures coming here and stating how much they hate everyone else in the U.S., then have the nerve to call this their country. It's these attitudes that are destroying this nation. NO LOYALTY, GO HOME!
James

Woodland Hills, CA

#20 Jul 23, 2009
Buncha Rabid ass Hyenas...
Thank god I dont live anywhere close to this ZOO they call gLendale..
Jealous ??? Of what you arrogance, your self entitlement or your feeling like we study ARMOS? LOL! Please aint no one trying to study Armenians, We just want to steer clear from them.. Iam sure the guy killed was a Sleeze bag Armo..Face it ...This was a hit and this fool must have committed something really bad for people to try to kill him..But keep telling your self that the rest of us are Jealous of armenians.. In every race there are bad apples, it just seems like all the BAD Armenian apples feel right in Glendale...Trash area! But please continue to lie to your self about what a great area Glendale is , we enjoy your Stupidity...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 59 min PERVY 19,558
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 7 hr Len is Disgusted 26
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Trojan 28,400
Poisoned Drinking Water Supply 10 hr Cancer Alert 1
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) 16 hr Voter 23
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) Sat homeless person 430
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) Dec 17 Jack Mehoff 185

Glendale News Video

Glendale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glendale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glendale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glendale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News