UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 752)

Showing posts 15,021 - 15,040 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15802
Nov 18, 2012
 
Start the season #1 end it in the shytter. LMFAO
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15803
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bruin Nation wrote:
Start the season #1 end it in the shytter. LMFAO
Interesting how you kiss the arse of USC all year, didin't have the guts to talk shyt all year didn't think your team would win on Saturday, now you're celebrating?...Dude you are a dooshe bagg loser! I bet you're at your Alma Mater Serra HS again running naked in the field, you must like in when the Cops in Gardena give you the ol night stick...LMFAO!
Jeff

Hesperia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15804
Nov 18, 2012
 
When is the Jeff is driving to Pasadena, California?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15805
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you kiss the arse of USC all year, didin't have the guts to talk shyt all year didn't think your team would win on Saturday, now you're celebrating?...Dude you are a dooshe bagg loser! I bet you're at your Alma Mater Serra HS again running naked in the field, you must like in when the Cops in Gardena give you the ol night stick...LMFAO!
CRY ON FIGHT ON!
CRY ON!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15807
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
CRY ON FIGHT ON!
CRY ON!
I know this Bigot troll Just LOVES me

He's so stupid doesn't know when to STFU, he lost nd is still Slithering On

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15808
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Pretty boy's out against ND
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kiffin-uscs-matt...
Your welcome Irish

GO BRUINS

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15809
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KENT STATE ranked over USC
my how the mighty have fallen
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/polls

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15810
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bruin Nation wrote:
Pretty boy's out against ND
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kiffin-uscs-matt...
Your welcome Irish
GO BRUINS
Well I guess what I said was wrong oh well.
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15811
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bruin Nation wrote:
Pretty boy's out against ND
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kiffin-uscs-matt...
Your welcome Irish
GO BRUINS
It won't matter USC will still beat Notre Dame..Ya freakin HOMMO!...LMFAO!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15812
Nov 18, 2012
 
Bruin Nation wrote:
Pretty boy's out against ND
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kiffin-uscs-matt...
Your welcome Irish
GO BRUINS
So, am I correct in assuming you want UCLA to win on Saturday?

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15813
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

USC is the first team in 48 years to fall out of the top 25 after starting the season as the number 1 ranked team.

UCLA - We are not talkers we are doers.
USC - All BARK (ley) and no bite.
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15814
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bruin For Life wrote:
UCLA - We are not talkers we are doers.
That broken clock is finally right!!

I knew some people would completely ignore all the years they were wrong. LOL!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15815
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>It won't matter USC will still beat Notre Dame..Ya freakin HOMMO!...LMFAO!
Homo? Hmmm you must know! What's wrong with gays?
Wow now USC fans are bigots to!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15816
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Fight On Notre Dame is going to spank your boys on Saturday...to bad Barkley wont be playing, cuz we're gonna be hearing 5,000,000 excuses. Speaking of excuses, where is the king of them? Chosen Traveler also known as the chief of "moral victories" I wonder if he will calling it a moral victory climbing back to within 3 points after getting spanked 24-0....NOT EVEN RANKED.

UCLA 9-2 and we haven't even started to peak...we have 8 starting freshmen in our lineups, can u imagine when these kids mature?

UCLA - L.A.'s new team.
USC - Blight On! Remember On!! Bite On!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15817
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bruin For Life wrote:
USC is the first team in 48 years to fall out of the top 25 after starting the season as the number 1 ranked team.

UCLA - We are not talkers we are doers.
USC - All BARK (ley) and no bite.
Great game so happy for you and the Bruin family.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15818
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

@ trOJan, of course we want UCLA to win on Saturday!! And we're pulling for the Beavers to beat the angry ducks, so we can host the Pac-12 title game. We don't care who we play the Christmas trees or the ducks, revenge from last year is on our minds....UCLA is on a mission, the BCS dissed us by leaving us at #17 - was beating USC meaningless? Apparently the retarded computers thought so, Stanford #8? We'll see about that come Saturday. Go Bruins!!
Neutral Football Fan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15819
Nov 18, 2012
 
@ Wolfie, thank you. :)
Fight On

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15820
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bruin For Life wrote:
Fight On Notre Dame is going to spank your boys on Saturday...to bad Barkley wont be playing, cuz we're gonna be hearing 5,000,000 excuses. Speaking of excuses, where is the king of them? Chosen Traveler also known as the chief of "moral victories" I wonder if he will calling it a moral victory climbing back to within 3 points after getting spanked 24-0....NOT EVEN RANKED.
UCLA 9-2 and we haven't even started to peak...we have 8 starting freshmen in our lineups, can u imagine when these kids mature?
UCLA - L.A.'s new team.
USC - Blight On! Remember On!! Bite On!!
Calm down Sweet Thang it's just one win....You have to remember our boyz were looking ahead to the game with The Irish that has been our rivalry game not the blow out games with the bRuins. You caught us looking ahead to our true rivals who we will defeat this week!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15821
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, am I correct in assuming you want UCLA to win on Saturday?
Ah Ya!!!!

GO BRUINS, WE DON'T BACK DOWN

BRING OREGON ON

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15822
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo? Hmmm you must know! What's wrong with gays?
Wow now USC fans are bigots to!
Wolfie, Slither On is the biggest Bigot on Topix

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,021 - 15,040 of26,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glendale Discussions

Search the Glendale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 min 74 pecent 7,815
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Oldies news stand 4,850
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Oldies news stand 200,214
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 1 hr Oldies news stand 2,223
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr This topics peaked 15,911
How to File A Complaint About DIRECTV (Jul '08) 19 hr crystal cox 203
How old do YOU think you should be to start dat... (Sep '07) Thu Cool girl 474
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 12 at 2:31AM PDT

•••
•••

Glendale News Video

•••
•••

Glendale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glendale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Glendale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glendale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••