Why do White Trash of Glendale eat Ar...
guest

Van Nuys, CA

#46 Jul 30, 2012
champion65 wrote:
continued
the reason was because withing the protocols were a clause that made it agreeable to an investigative inquiry, managed internationally by neutral body into armenian claims !!
of course turkey agreed into any neutral committee and confident in the fairness that wasn't pro armenian or against Turks .
and course the armens knocked it back and rejected
just as they knocked back everything that proposes fair results
the french they excepted there claims and made it law but when the french proposed an inquiry the armenians let out there uncontrollable fury of rejection and vehemently rejected the french!!!
lolol now look at the armens they ended up getting squat outa the french !!!!
Your just talking out of your ass, what do the French have to do with anything? The new French president is going to push for a new law.
French President Hollande vows new Armenia 'genocide law'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-187580...

second, the protocols failed because of Turkey and them realizing they had to form a commission.
Faced with an uproar from Azerbaijan, Ankara subsequently made clear that Turkey’s parliament will not ratify the protocols until there is decisive progress towards a resolution of the Karabakh conflict acceptable to Baku. The Armenian side denounced that stance, arguing that neither document makes any reference to Karabakh. Sarkisian froze the process of Armenian protocol ratification in April 2010 and has since repeatedly threatened to scrap the Western-backed deal altogether.
why didnt they say that before the protocols were signed?
guest

Van Nuys, CA

#47 Jul 30, 2012
Haykakan Avazak wrote:
guest, you're trying too hard. These guys are trolling you and you're feeding them until they're bloated (figuratively). Just calm down with your stuff, dude. Nobody cares. LOL.
If you think this is me trying hard, you would be surprised. This is not even 20% of what i have. On other forum's i have made Azeris/Turks get banned because they were to ignorant on the subject and they couldnt refute anything i posted so they just acted like childs and began cursing. To be honest, i don't care if no one else cares about what i post. I know these idiots are trolling but they will keep trolling even if no one responds. Haykakan forum@ nayi, hayvan azeri yev turker@ abush abush kosumen yev mek@ ban chi asum. Irank bayts sharunagumen abush absuh xosan.
guest

Van Nuys, CA

#48 Jul 30, 2012
champion65 wrote:
continued
the reason was because withing the protocols were a clause that made it agreeable to an investigative inquiry, managed internationally by neutral body into armenian claims !!
of course turkey agreed into any neutral committee and confident in the fairness that wasn't pro armenian or against Turks .
and course the armens knocked it back and rejected
just as they knocked back everything that proposes fair results
the french they excepted there claims and made it law but when the french proposed an inquiry the armenians let out there uncontrollable fury of rejection and vehemently rejected the french!!!
lolol now look at the armens they ended up getting squat outa the french !!!!
Armenia-Turkey protocols, educate yourself
http://hrcolumbia.org/peacebuilding/diplomati...

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#49 Jul 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just talking out of your ass, what do the French have to do with anything? The new French president is going to push for a new law.
French President Hollande vows new Armenia 'genocide law'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-187580...
second, the protocols failed because of Turkey and them realizing they had to form a commission.
Faced with an uproar from Azerbaijan, Ankara subsequently made clear that Turkey’s parliament will not ratify the protocols until there is decisive progress towards a resolution of the Karabakh conflict acceptable to Baku. The Armenian side denounced that stance, arguing that neither document makes any reference to Karabakh. Sarkisian froze the process of Armenian protocol ratification in April 2010 and has since repeatedly threatened to scrap the Western-backed deal altogether.
why didnt they say that before the protocols were signed?
the french are typicle example that the armenians claims will never be excepted the french already realise that democracy in there nation where freedoms of speech is limited which is the very reason why they dropped the armens before and will continue to.

within the protocal there is also a clause outlining an investigative inquiry into armen claims and yes turkey wants a resolution between armenian and asaries conflicts the armenians were branded as the aggressors
guest

Van Nuys, CA

#50 Jul 31, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
the french are typicle example that the armenians claims will never be excepted the french already realise that democracy in there nation where freedoms of speech is limited which is the very reason why they dropped the armens before and will continue to.
within the protocal there is also a clause outlining an investigative inquiry into armen claims and yes turkey wants a resolution between armenian and asaries conflicts the armenians were branded as the aggressors
The Turks started talking about Karabakh after the protocols were signed, why didn't they mention it before? Armenia wanted to open the border, they wanted to form a historical commission but then Azerbaijan got pissed off so Turkey backtracked adding Karabakh to the protocols, which it has nothing to do with.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#51 Jul 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The Turks started talking about Karabakh after the protocols were signed, why didn't they mention it before? Armenia wanted to open the border, they wanted to form a historical commission but then Azerbaijan got pissed off so Turkey backtracked adding Karabakh to the protocols, which it has nothing to do with.
aremnaisn were asked many times for an inquiry into there revolts latest being the french asking for there participation after the criminalization into armen revolts which infuriated the armen diaspora whom rejected and argued against such well meaning propositions by there supporters !! why is this why armens so against any kind of inquiry any investigation

why hav'nt they taken there case to some humanitarian courts
like the jews have
http://youtu.be/X7nWPQO94E8

http://youtu.be/ZP7QeM-D2kw
guest

Glendale, CA

#52 Jul 31, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
aremnaisn were asked many times for an inquiry into there revolts latest being the french asking for there participation after the criminalization into armen revolts which infuriated the armen diaspora whom rejected and argued against such well meaning propositions by there supporters !! why is this why armens so against any kind of inquiry any investigation
why hav'nt they taken there case to some humanitarian courts
like the jews have
http://youtu.be/X7nWPQO94E8
http://youtu.be/ZP7QeM-D2kw
Why do you keep ignoring my post? Kocharyan responded to Erdogan, Turkey just ignored it.

WikiLeaks published a cable of U.S. Embassy in Yerevan containing the letter of the then president Robert Kocharyan to Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Armenian News-NEWS.am posts the full text.

“Dear Prime Minister,

I’ in receipt of your letter. Indeed, as two neighbors, we both must work to find ways to live together in harmony. That is why, from the first day, we have extended our hand to you to establish relations, open the border, and thus start a dialogue between the two countries and two peoples.

There are neighboring countries, particularly on the European continent, who have had a difficult past, about which they differ. However, that has not stopped them from having open borders, normal relations, diplomatic ties, representatives in each other’ capitals, even as they continue to discuss that which divides them.

Your suggestion to address the past cannot be effective if it deflects from addressing the present and the future. In order to engage in a useful dialog, we need to create the appropriate and conducive political environment. It is the responsibility of governments to develop bilateral relations and we do not have the right to delegate that responsibility to historians. That is why we have proposed and propose again that, without pre-conditions, we establish normal relations between our two countries.

In that context, an intergovernmental commission can meet to discuss any and all outstanding issues between our two nations, with the aim of resolving them and coming to an understanding.

Sincerely,

Robert Kocharyan”

The following is the text of the MFA non-paper (original in English) that accompanied the above diplomatic note:

-- The content of the letter President Kocharyan received from Prime Minister Erdogan is not new. The call for historians to discuss the ‘events of 1915’ is a call that has been made by every single Turkish administration each time they are confronted with strong signs of international interest and attention to the Genocide and issues having to do with recognition.

-- This is the first time that this kind of proposal has been presented in writing, from the highest level. Therefore, President Kocharyan has responded to Prime Minister Erdogan, even though we have serious concerns about their seriousness and sincerity.

-- Our concerns are caused by several factors:

-- First, the letter appeared in the Turkish press before it arrived in Yerevan;

-- Second, it was immediately distributed in the US Congress with the clear implication that the process of ‘rapprochement’ and ‘reconciliation’ are underway and that any US action (such as a Congressional resolution) are unnecessary;
guest

Glendale, CA

#53 Jul 31, 2012
-- Third, the Turkish penal code still penalizes citizens for using the term ‘genocide’ in the Armenian context. Indeed, two current court cases against writer Orhan Pamuk and publisher Ragip Zaraoklu are still pending.

-- Fourth, the Turkish Parliament held hearings in mid-April on the Armenian issue and issued a statement not only confirming their own revisionist efforts, but also blatantly calling on third countries (such as the UK) to revisit, review and revise their own archives.

-- Nevertheless, President Kocharyan’s letter reiterated the Armenian position: Armenia is ready to discuss any issue, at the intergovernmental level. The ideal way to do that would be to have diplomatic relations. Even if that is not immediately achievable, there can still be some normalcy in relations, open borders, easy communication and travel between our two countries and our representatives.

-- Armenia has no preconditions to establishing relations and opening borders. All bilateral problems and issues, including Genocide, can be discussed once relations are established.

-- Turkey uses three different excuses to explain their maintaining closed borders. One is Armenia’s insistence on Genocide recognition.(Armenia’s response is that genocide recognition and remembrance is a moral issue that cannot be dropped, but Armenia does not make such recognition or remembrance a precondition to relations.)

-- The second excuse is that Armenians have not reaffirmed Turkey’s territorial integrity.(Armenia’s response is that the Kars treaty which defines the current border between Armenia and Turkey has neither been revoked nor renounced. Further, since independence, no Armenian official has made any territorial claims of Turkey.)

-- The third excuse is the still unresolved Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.(Armenia’s response is that this is a problem with a third country, and is unrelated to our bilateral relations.)

-- We fervently hope that Prime Minister Erdogan will respond positively to President Kocharyan’s proposal to normalize relations, so that we can address the most complicated problems.

Can you respond to any of those points at the end of the article? no you can't, you keep avoiding the questions and posting nonsense about turks being massacred. The people who committed a genocide are claiming the people they massacred committed the genocide, how pathetic is that? There is no shred of evidence but there are countless articles, countless number of historians all say Turkey committed a genocide. keep living in your dream world, blind to the truth.
creator of JAFA

Glendale, CA

#55 Oct 30, 2012
I WOULD JUST LIKE IT TO BE KNOWN THAT AN ORIGINAL GLENDALE WHITE MALE WAS THE ONE TO TO PLACE THE TERM JAFA IN THE URBAN DICTIONARY TO SHOW MY LOVE AND RESPECT FOR MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
BMW AND MERCEDES BENZ DRIVING JAFA;S

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#56 Oct 30, 2012
guest wrote:
-- Third, the Turkish penal code still penalizes citizens for using the term ‘genocide’ in the Armenian context. Indeed, two current court cases against writer Orhan Pamuk and publisher Ragip Zaraoklu are still pending.
-- Fourth, the Turkish Parliament held hearings in mid-April on the Armenian issue and issued a statement not only confirming their own revisionist efforts, but also blatantly calling on third countries (such as the UK) to revisit, review and revise their own archives.
-- Nevertheless, President Kocharyan’s letter reiterated the Armenian position: Armenia is ready to discuss any issue, at the intergovernmental level. The ideal way to do that would be to have diplomatic relations. Even if that is not immediately achievable, there can still be some normalcy in relations, open borders, easy communication and travel between our two countries and our representatives.
-- Armenia has no preconditions to establishing relations and opening borders. All bilateral problems and issues, including Genocide, can be discussed once relations are established.
-- Turkey uses three different excuses to explain their maintaining closed borders. One is Armenia’s insistence on Genocide recognition.(Armenia’s response is that genocide recognition and remembrance is a moral issue that cannot be dropped, but Armenia does not make such recognition or remembrance a precondition to relations.)
-- The second excuse is that Armenians have not reaffirmed Turkey’s territorial integrity.(Armenia’s response is that the Kars treaty which defines the current border between Armenia and Turkey has neither been revoked nor renounced. Further, since independence, no Armenian official has made any territorial claims of Turkey.)
-- The third excuse is the still unresolved Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.(Armenia’s response is that this is a problem with a third country, and is unrelated to our bilateral relations.)
-- We fervently hope that Prime Minister Erdogan will respond positively to President Kocharyan’s proposal to normalize relations, so that we can address the most complicated problems.
Can you respond to any of those points at the end of the article? no you can't, you keep avoiding the questions and posting nonsense about turks being massacred. The people who committed a genocide are claiming the people they massacred committed the genocide, how pathetic is that? There is no shred of evidence but there are countless articles, countless number of historians all say Turkey committed a genocide. keep living in your dream world, blind to the truth.
check this out
your allies are asking not the turks
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx...
guest

Van Nuys, CA

#57 Oct 30, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
check this out
your allies are asking not the turks
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx...
lol,
a.) it took you 4 months to respond and
b.) you respond with an article that's from 2011.

also, apparently, you can't read. if you could then you would've seen that Kocharyan had stated:
- Nevertheless, President Kocharyan’s letter reiterated the Armenian position: Armenia is ready to discuss any issue, at the intergovernmental level. The ideal way to do that would be to have diplomatic relations. Even if that is not immediately achievable, there can still be some normalcy in relations, open borders, easy communication and travel between our two countries and our representatives.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#58 Oct 30, 2012
it appears your selective esponse only suit to satisfy only your self

your leader s are in the back pockets of the diaspora and will never attend any neutral investigations or inquiries ,this is a well known fact as the french have found out

you have mislead or misunderstood the facts that certain requirements need to be met yet you armenains always duck and weave
to this day you lot continue to get resolutions through negative propaganda methods and without any around to defend .

as the article states and by the french

"We are ready to discuss our own history and other countries' history in an atmosphere of mutual respect and freedom," he said.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx...

and this was told to aany that wanted to take up the offer but it was made to the french whom we had a breakdown and cessation of diplomatic and trade etc relations

then erdogan turkish priminister also told your lot about an invitation
yet your still ducking and weaving and avoiding as usual .

but lets look at soem interesting veiws by the fench
http://www.usak.org.tr/EN/myazdir.asp...

“We believe that it is incontestable that the Armenians were guilty of crimes of the same nature against the Turks as those of which the Turks are guilty against the Armenians.”[1] He repeated the approbation by France of the idea to create a historical commission on the Turko-Armenian conflict, and added:“if Paris could welcome such a meeting to at least start the dialogue, I think it would be an extremely important step.”

you haven't answered why nothing happens when the world askes you to come to the table and there no show by armenians .....

as usual .....

and then ask for borders to open then spread negative propaganda about your armeniasn revolts against us.

must be the orthodox way.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#59 Oct 30, 2012
it also appears that the armenians will only answer any invitations by turks if certain condition are met also

but will you lot except the french invitations .
guest

Glendale, CA

#60 Oct 30, 2012
champion65 wrote:
it appears your selective esponse only suit to satisfy only your self
your leader s are in the back pockets of the diaspora and will never attend any neutral investigations or inquiries ,this is a well known fact as the french have found out
you have mislead or misunderstood the facts that certain requirements need to be met yet you armenains always duck and weave
to this day you lot continue to get resolutions through negative propaganda methods and without any around to defend .
as the article states and by the french
"We are ready to discuss our own history and other countries' history in an atmosphere of mutual respect and freedom," he said.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/default.aspx...
and this was told to aany that wanted to take up the offer but it was made to the french whom we had a breakdown and cessation of diplomatic and trade etc relations
then erdogan turkish priminister also told your lot about an invitation
yet your still ducking and weaving and avoiding as usual .
but lets look at soem interesting veiws by the fench
http://www.usak.org.tr/EN/myazdir.asp...
“We believe that it is incontestable that the Armenians were guilty of crimes of the same nature against the Turks as those of which the Turks are guilty against the Armenians.”[1] He repeated the approbation by France of the idea to create a historical commission on the Turko-Armenian conflict, and added:“if Paris could welcome such a meeting to at least start the dialogue, I think it would be an extremely important step.”
you haven't answered why nothing happens when the world askes you to come to the table and there no show by armenians .....
as usual .....
and then ask for borders to open then spread negative propaganda about your armeniasn revolts against us.
must be the orthodox way.
Are you being serious? I posted an article in which Kocharyan responded to Erdogan's claims and you still have the audacity to claim Armenian's are 'dodging' requests to form a commission? You really are in denial arent you.
1.) Armenia agreed to the historical commission during the Armenia-Turkey protocols but Turkey backtracked adding the Karabakh conflict as a precondition.
2.) Go carefully read my last post again because apparently you are ignoring it and posting random posts to try and justify your claims.

You know what, keep living in your dream world where Armenia doesnt want to form a commission, Turks are innocent little angels and everyone is wrong except you guys. You guys are the same as azeris. believe in your own lies, ignore what anyone else says. if someone says something that proves your incorrect, ignore it, as you have.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#61 Oct 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you being serious? I posted an article in which Kocharyan responded to Erdogan's claims and you still have the audacity to claim Armenian's are 'dodging' requests to form a commission? You really are in denial arent you.
1.) Armenia agreed to the historical commission during the Armenia-Turkey protocols but Turkey backtracked adding the Karabakh conflict as a precondition.
2.) Go carefully read my last post again because apparently you are ignoring it and posting random posts to try and justify your claims.
You know what, keep living in your dream world where Armenia doesnt want to form a commission, Turks are innocent little angels and everyone is wrong except you guys. You guys are the same as azeris. believe in your own lies, ignore what anyone else says. if someone says something that proves your incorrect, ignore it, as you have.
armenai is being asked by the french why are they back tracking

if turkey is useing Karabakh conflict as a precondition as you say
the difference would be using that situation as abarganing chip and and not using the conflict to riggle out of the ag commission or investigation

it is you armenians that are doing to wriggling out of any inquiry any commission any investigation !!turkey is willing to come to any table anytime .

why are armenians reluctant especially after the french asked them to join a meeting a invitation !!surely there is no doubt no refuting !!then why hide why duck n weave .

did you know our head Turkish historian wrote to your head historians in boston and asked them to allow access to the armenian Boston archives the reply being there was to much to archive
did you know armeniasn historians were offered 20million dollers to aid in there arhival referanceing!!
did you also know that was ignored as well!!

do you want a link for the above .
guest

Van Nuys, CA

#62 Oct 31, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
armenai is being asked by the french why are they back tracking
if turkey is useing Karabakh conflict as a precondition as you say
the difference would be using that situation as abarganing chip and and not using the conflict to riggle out of the ag commission or investigation
it is you armenians that are doing to wriggling out of any inquiry any commission any investigation !!turkey is willing to come to any table anytime .
why are armenians reluctant especially after the french asked them to join a meeting a invitation !!surely there is no doubt no refuting !!then why hide why duck n weave .
did you know our head Turkish historian wrote to your head historians in boston and asked them to allow access to the armenian Boston archives the reply being there was to much to archive
did you know armeniasn historians were offered 20million dollers to aid in there arhival referanceing!!
did you also know that was ignored as well!!
do you want a link for the above .
whatever you say, keep living in your dream world. Keep ignoring what i say and keep making your idiotic claims.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#63 Oct 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you say, keep living in your dream world. Keep ignoring what i say and keep making your idiotic claims.
whatever
your inadequate and cant answer why the armenains are knocking back the french after they offer to host commisions ,meeting's ,invitations and request's to find out exactly what happened .

sham on your diaspora for decieving the world .
guest

Glendale, CA

#64 Oct 31, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever
your inadequate and cant answer why the armenains are knocking back the french after they offer to host commisions ,meeting's ,invitations and request's to find out exactly what happened .
sham on your diaspora for decieving the world .
lol, so when Armenia and Turkey signed the protocols and wanted to form the historic commission and Turkey backed out, that's ok? All these different countries have made offers to be the third party in negotiations between Armenia and Turkey. Like i said, keep living in your dream world where Armenia is wrong, every country is wrong and Turkey is right.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#65 Nov 1, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, so when Armenia and Turkey signed the protocols and wanted to form the historic commission and Turkey backed out, that's ok? All these different countries have made offers to be the third party in negotiations between Armenia and Turkey. Like i said, keep living in your dream world where Armenia is wrong, every country is wrong and Turkey is right.
\

armenaia didn't want to form anything they don't and are happy not to as it adds instability to there already shady work of propaganda against us .

turkey may have ulterior motives but turkiye isn't using any motive to riggle out of the lieing armenians are telling the world

as i said you refuse and dodge the facts that a separate issue where the french except armenians lies and then ask armenians to attend a meeting into there lies !!which armens like you reject!!

as i said why do armenians make it impossible to get them to discuss there lies in the international arena !!

why do armenians chose to tell there lies without the accused present !!

why is the armenians never the ones to seek and arrange commissions ,host meeting etc regarding there armenians revolts and betrayal !!!

turkiye is on friendly terms with Azerbaijan not with armenia

all armenains want is to spread a claim that isnt entirely honest
guest

Van Nuys, CA

#66 Nov 2, 2012
champion65 wrote:
<quoted text>
\
armenaia didn't want to form anything they don't and are happy not to as it adds instability to there already shady work of propaganda against us .
turkey may have ulterior motives but turkiye isn't using any motive to riggle out of the lieing armenians are telling the world
as i said you refuse and dodge the facts that a separate issue where the french except armenians lies and then ask armenians to attend a meeting into there lies !!which armens like you reject!!
as i said why do armenians make it impossible to get them to discuss there lies in the international arena !!
why do armenians chose to tell there lies without the accused present !!
why is the armenians never the ones to seek and arrange commissions ,host meeting etc regarding there armenians revolts and betrayal !!!
turkiye is on friendly terms with Azerbaijan not with armenia
all armenains want is to spread a claim that isnt entirely honest
Are you serious here? Do you think before you talk? As the protocols, which Armenia signed and accepted, and Turkey pulled out of stated:
Implement a dialogue on the historical dimension with the aim to restore mutual confidence between the two nations, including an impartial and scientific examination of the historical records and archives to define existing problems and formulate recommendations;

Can you show me someplace where Armenia rejected the offer from the French? Did you know other countries have done the same? They are trying to save face so as to not harm relations with either country. azerbaijan recently said they want to be the mediator between israel and the arab world but do you think anyone will buy that, no.

your attempts are just pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 3 hr He Named Me Black... 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Theresa head gibbons 20,479
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 9 hr Robert 3,161
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... 10 hr Paris 2
News La Mirada doctor charged with sexual battery (Mar '10) 14 hr tellinitlikeitis 61
News Five Glendale police officers file suit against... (Jan '10) 17 hr Susan 535
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Tue Trojan 32,323

Glendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glendale Mortgages