Armenian organized crime grows more c...

Armenian organized crime grows more complex

There are 830 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 16, 2010, titled Armenian organized crime grows more complex. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

GLENDALE Endeavor Diagnostics billed itself as a thriving medical laboratory that performed more than $1 million of work for Medicare patients.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Former Armo

Glendale, CA

#560 Apr 13, 2011
Armenian wrote:
<quoted text> "Arrogant"? If you bigoted idiots keep on bashing us Armenian people, you will learn what "arrogant" really means!
Why don't you show us all now what that means?
Larry

Carson, CA

#561 Apr 13, 2011
SONYA wrote:
Well America is suppose to be for the people.Apparently its not :-) Admit it. Libya is way out of line here.
America IS for the people. Our freedom here allows you to criticize the government without someone coming to your house in the middle of the night and hauling you away.
Former Armo

Glendale, CA

#562 Apr 14, 2011
Guess who?......

Pair arrested for allegedly stealing lottery tickets

GLENDALE — Two Glendale residents were arrested Sunday for allegedly stealing dozens of lottery scratchers after distracting a store clerk, police said.

Melody Keshishzadeh, 20, and Sevak Vardumyan, 21, were arrested about 4:40 p.m. at the Days Inn on Pioneer Drive after police spotted their Cadillac in the parking lot, Glendale Police Sgt. Tom Lorenz said.

Either way, the scratchers would have been a losing prospect.

Stolen lottery tickets and scratchers are reported to California Lottery authorities, who log the thefts and barcode numbers, Lorenz said. Lottery authorities are then immediately alerted to anyone who’s trying to redeem a winning ticket or scratcher that has been stolen.

So for those who steal and then expect to cash in,“they’ve got another thing coming,” he added.

Keshishzadeh and Vardumyan on Sunday allegedly entered Central 76 gas station on the 900 block of North Central Avenue and asked the clerk for a warm bottle of water, Lorenz said.

As Keshishzadeh followed the clerk to retrieve the bottle, Vardumyan allegedly reached behind the store counter and stole dozens of lottery scratchers, Lorenz said.

The pair was caught on surveillance video footage, Lorenz said.

Soon after the burglary, police began searching for the pair and spotted the Cadillac parked at the hotel, he said.

They stopped the pair as they were preparing to leave and found lottery scratchers in Keshishzadeh’s purse, he said. Police also found the water bottle.

More used scratchers were also found at the hotel, Lorenz said.

Both were listed as unemployed in police booking reports.

http://www.glendalenewspress.com/news/tn-gnp-...
Armenian

Walnut Grove, CA

#563 Apr 14, 2011
Former Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you show us all now what that means?
Why don't you bend over?
Former Armo

Glendale, CA

#564 Apr 14, 2011
Armenian wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you bend over?
Sorry, I cannot oblige. I am not a homosexual like you apparently are. Tomororow is Friday night, you should pair up with Real Armo, you two can wear the panties he makes and then go behind the Family Fitness dumpster and leak each others' thirds. You are probably better for him than his Flintstone wife anyway. Have fun!
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

#565 Apr 15, 2011
Armenian wrote:
<quoted text> We are only "arrogant" because we are superior, you fool!!
I think the Rockefellers and the Rothchilds family dynasty woul disagree (simce they control you and EVERYTHING around you).
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

#566 Apr 15, 2011
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>America IS for the people. Our freedom here allows you to criticize the government without someone coming to your house in the middle of the night and hauling you away.
That IS true in SOME cases. In other cases however, not so true(see African Americans in Jim Crow South AND the BPP member Fred Hampton)......
Corporate Elite

Toledo, OH

#567 Apr 15, 2011
Former Armo wrote:
Guess who?......
GLENDALE — Two Glendale residents were arrested Sunday for allegedly stealing dozens of lottery scratchers after distracting a store clerk, police said.
Melody Keshishzadeh, 20, and Sevak Vardumyan, 21, were arrested about 4:40 p.m. at the Days Inn on Pioneer Drive after police spotted their Cadillac in the parking lot, Glendale Police Sgt. Tom Lorenz said.
Stolen lottery tickets and scratchers are reported to California Lottery authorities, who log the thefts and barcode numbers, Lorenz said. Lottery authorities are then immediately alerted to anyone who’s trying to redeem a winning ticket or scratcher that has been stolen.
So for those who steal and then expect to cash in,“they’ve got another thing coming,” he added.
Keshishzadeh and Vardumyan on Sunday allegedly entered Central 76 gas station on the 900 block of North Central Avenue and asked the clerk for a warm bottle of water, Lorenz said.
As Keshishzadeh followed the clerk to retrieve the bottle, Vardumyan allegedly reached behind the store counter and stole dozens of lottery scratchers, Lorenz said.
Soon after the burglary, police began searching for the pair and spotted the Cadillac parked at the hotel, he said.
They stopped the pair as they were preparing to leave and found lottery scratchers in Keshishzadeh’s purse, he said. Police also found the water bottle.
And exactly what do YOU think that are government is doing since they illegalize a VICE (that hundreds, if not thousands has been arrested for) that has a (1/100),(1/1000), and (1/100000) chances a person could win??? That seems like theft to me...... Oh well...maybe not like the 1.3 trillion dollar bailout money in 2008 (which me and my colleagues had benifit mostly)

Another victory for the baddest "criminal" in the world
(the Fat Cats of the political, financial, and the corporate world who wears five peice suits). Hi-Five!!!
Larry

Carson, CA

#568 Apr 15, 2011
Corporate Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what do YOU think that are government is doing since they illegalize a VICE (that hundreds, if not thousands has been arrested for) that has a (1/100),(1/1000), and (1/100000) chances a person could win??? That seems like theft to me...... Oh well...maybe not like the 1.3 trillion dollar bailout money in 2008 (which me and my colleagues had benifit mostly)
Another victory for the baddest "criminal" in the world
(the Fat Cats of the political, financial, and the corporate world who wears five peice suits). Hi-Five!!!
Typical Armenian response. Instead of addressing the issue, the man's post, you go off in another direction. That's like me stealing meat in a supermarket, and my defense is "but the meat was too expensive, that's why I stole it". Would the judge let me off?
Armenian

Pasadena, CA

#569 Apr 16, 2011
Corporate Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Rockefellers and the Rothchilds family dynasty woul disagree (simce they control you and EVERYTHING around you).
NO ONE controls us, because we Armenians are superior!!:)
Former Armo

Inglewood, CA

#570 Apr 16, 2011
Armenian wrote:
<quoted text> "Arrogant"? If you bigoted idiots keep on bashing us Armenian people, you will learn what "arrogant" really means!
I am still waiting for you to follow thru on your (apparently empty) threat.
Poor Armenian

Fremont, CA

#571 Apr 16, 2011
We're smelly,rude,ignorant "Armenian w'nkers in Glendale".Nobody like us.Even we don't like ourselves.
Larry

Carson, CA

#572 Apr 16, 2011
Former Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting for you to follow thru on your (apparently empty) threat.
All they are is talk. You know that. They stare you down, talk shit, and if you challenge them, they call over their whole family to back them up. Chickensh*ts.
Former Armo

Inglewood, CA

#573 Apr 16, 2011
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>All they are is talk. You know that. They stare you down, talk shit, and if you challenge them, they call over their whole family to back them up. Chickensh*ts.
If and when you get them one on one they crybabies. In a gang of 5-6 they are very brave, but one on one they are pansies.(Topix blocked my first choice of words, "pansies" was accepted.)
Wheres Armenian cash from

Pasadena, CA

#574 Apr 17, 2011
Poor Armenian wrote:
We're smelly,rude,ignorant "Armenian w'nkers in Glendale".Nobody like us.Even we don't like ourselves.
How come these Armenians all seem to have loads of money? Everyone of them seem to be driving a $75K car? What the hell are they into??
Former Armo

Los Angeles, CA

#575 Apr 17, 2011
Wheres Armenian cash from wrote:
<quoted text> How come these Armenians all seem to have loads of money? Everyone of them seem to be driving a $75K car? What the hell are they into??
The name of this thread is "Armenian organized crime grows more complex." Doesn't that give a hint?
Poor Armenian

Fremont, CA

#576 Apr 18, 2011
"ARMENIAN ORGANIZED CRIME GROWS MORE COMPLEX".
GOOD MORNING AMERICA!
Armenian

Pasadena, CA

#577 Apr 19, 2011
<quoted text> How come these Armenians all seem to have loads of money? Everyone of them seem to be driving a $75K car? What the hell are they into??
Because unlike you morons, we are extremely intelligent and excellent business people!
Larry

Carson, CA

#578 Apr 19, 2011
Renting ERRRRRRRR........Leasing. To make it look as if they are rich. Phony people through and through.
Medz GLIR

Los Angeles, CA

#580 Apr 19, 2011
Former Armo wrote:
Guess who?......
Yeah, man, you're a great reported of truth there - on top of the criminal pulse of GLendale - a small dot on the world map - with no particular significance... and what these two sad bastards have done definitely puts GoldmanSachs to shame...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) 6 hr Ted Trent 42
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr AnyonePhartss 32,820
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 14 hr Lol 4,531
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) 17 hr The smart one out... 22
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Ha Hair 20,932
News Former Whittier police officer faces child mole... (Mar '10) 22 hr I hope you die 174
Tallen Abbas Fri Jordan jules 2

Glendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glendale Mortgages