Successful Armenians
Armenians

Burbank, CA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Disney-Pixar's "Brave" hits theaters Friday, and The Christian Post spoke with Katherine Sarafian, the film's lead producer, about faith, the path of finding out who one really is, and her decision to do away with princes.
"Faith can't not play a role in your life. I looked a lot at my father, a priest in the Armenian church, who was not great at managing people. He was a heart-based leader, while my mom was a businesswoman. I thought I was more like my mom, more of the business-style leader," Sarafian explained.
"Working on 'Brave' was incredibly hard, but it was interesting to discover how much more of my father I am than my mother. It's the compassionate leaders I try to emulate; I don't always get it right, but I looked to my dad for that when he was here. Now that he's gone, it's more of 'What would dad do?' How would he treat this problem?" she continued.
"Brave" tells the story of a young woman named Merida, who defies the traditions of her country and sets out to make her own way, causing problems and mayhem along the way. One thing that differentiates "Brave" from the traditional Disney story is that there are few princes, and none play a central role in the story.
Read more!
http://www.christianpost.com/news/brave-produ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Goose 20,041
Civilization is in Jeopardy as Alex Trebek Raps... 6 hr juhuju 3
Spooky New Jersey house ‘Watcher’ analyzed by c... 8 hr Holly 1
Astronaut Sally Ride should go on the new ten d... 9 hr Fred 2
News Katy Perry, Nuns in Uproar Over Convent Sale 9 hr Juan 1
dump trump 11 hr Paul 3
News Review: ClassPass free trial in West Los Angeles 12 hr FitnessGal 1
More from around the web

Glendale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Glendale Mortgages