Girl, 11, killed in crash outside Gle...

Girl, 11, killed in crash outside Glendale middle school

There are 5 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Oct 30, 2008, titled Girl, 11, killed in crash outside Glendale middle school. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

A large pink poster was hanging in the foyer of Eleanor J. Toll Middle School for friends to scribble notes to 11-year-old Meri Nalbandian, who was killed Wednesday after her mother dropped her off at a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

nina

Fallbrook, CA

#1 Feb 1, 2009
i remeber when i heard about this i go to toll the school meri went to and i remeber the frantic people when i was heading to class i saw that a bunch of people had ran to windows and even ran outside to see what had happen. i wish i couldve met her but i didnt or i dont think i did and when i heard she had died it felt awful but i know that shes safe now and cant be hurt again
Name

Norwalk, CA

#2 Mar 7, 2010
I was in first period when this happened we were doing P.E when a office offical asked for some friends of Meri.Then when she told them what had happened and they all bursted into tears.I was shocked to find out that girl was the girl that sat next to me during English and History.The day after we found out she was dead and we were all devestated.Soon after we made cards for her and put it in a small garden,after that a larger Garden was made in here detication

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Toll bungalow 3, 1975, 76, 77, 78, 79 and 1980.

Fun Fun Fun

M
Name

Glendale, CA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
I knew meri. Her sister is now my best friend R.I.P

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#5 Jul 6, 2014
You and me and bungalow 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE little dogs! 1 hr Michael Vik 2
Johnny Depp 1 hr Rip Chen Picket 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr MustPhart 33,206
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Fitius T Bluster 20,947
Toilet charity gets Indian village to take on T... Mon Jan 1
Who are these that protest the protesters? Mon actorvet 1
News Arroyo Seco Weekenda s art lets you create smel... Sun L Craig s Hush Pu... 3

Glendale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glendale Mortgages