Suspects sought in fatal Phoenix shooting

Dec 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTAR

According to police, David Lopez Banuelos was shot during an altercation that involved the purchase of drugs.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
T Owens

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

I did not know this young man but was probably one of the last persons he spoke to. I held him in my arms and tried to keep him awake. I did not know what led to the shooting at the time and it did not matter. The only thing that mattered was that someone was hurt really bad. He and I both spoke as I tried to keep him awake. I tried really hard to keep him calm and to make sure he knew someone was with him. I did not know until the police came and told me to let him go that I was also covered in this poor baby's blood. I wanted to speak to his family and let them know that the words he spoke to me were this:

I asked him his name and he was finally able to say "David",

he asked me to take off his shoes and his red hoodie.

He asked me to call his girl, and I passed someone a pink phone and asked that person to call his people so that he could speak to them. My friend did not get thru to anyone before he was moved but was able to speak to someone afterwards.

David said "call my girl, let her know I am here, always here." "my kids, my kids".

I wish there was a way to express that I know that his thoughts were of his family. He said that he was not in pain that "it does'nt hurt aye", he said "this was bad", but I'm good, cool whatever" "just hope nobody is sad with me this time".

I would really appreciate it if I could speak to his family and tell them the rest of what he spoke of. If you read this please contact the person who called you and find me I would post my number here but really only have time to pass his message on to his family and give my condolences. God Bless and keep you all.
T Owens

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Hi this is the real "T.Owens" and although everything here is pretty much what happened, I would not have posted this online. I really would like for that post to be deleted. I think it inappropriate. The family is welcome to contact me of course but this online post was not me and I would like for it to be removed as soon as possible. Thank you
Maribella

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

It is true, I was there when this lady was trying o comfort the guy who got shot. She was very kind to him and held him until e closed his eyes. The police told her to lethim go and she did. It was very sad. noone knew him and people asked her why she tried to help hem and she said she did not want him to be alone, that nobody should be alone it was very sad and people cried Someone said he was shotby the people inthe white truck but nobody really knows. It has really been sad here. This is a poor community but we do care about what happens here and we are praying for the family. Ms. Terre lit a candle for him and someone stole it yesterday. It is really bad here too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glendale Discussions

Search the Glendale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 17 min it happens 193,356
Readers' picks for Phoenix eyesores 1 hr leticia bustos 1
Obama wants 3.7 Billion dollars for illegal imm... 1 hr Taxpayer for years 7
Review: Coco's Roadside Service Inc 1 hr huh 2
Nostradamus 3 hr guest 48
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) 4 hr Hunters are pussees 92
where can I buy some weed in N. Phoenix (Mar '10) 6 hr Craig 171
•••
•••
•••
Glendale Dating

more search filters

less search filters