Rose wrote:
Joe for president
Right on

Since: Apr 08

Phoenix,Az.

#3 Oct 7, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Right on
You people need to have your heads checked. Why would you love this glory hound of a crook. You all need to open your eyes as to the type of person he really is. He's never had Maricopa County's best interest at heart, only his. I really feel sorry for all of you who support this piece of trash.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Angry602 wrote:
<quoted text>
You people need to have your heads checked. Why would you love this glory hound of a crook. You all need to open your eyes as to the type of person he really is. He's never had Maricopa County's best interest at heart, only his. I really feel sorry for all of you who support this piece of trash.
To each their own. Been caught by his team?

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Awhile back myself and my two sons sat behind joe on a flight back from Baltimore. Actually our plane was supposed just to stop in Baltimore from Hartford and not get off,but we all had to get off the plane in Baltimore because joe and Ava were getting on. He had two have two guards walk him to the plane. People were saying horrible things about him in line. We sat right behind him on the plane.

I was not a fan but sitting there watching him, it made him human, Ava did not sit next to him. When he got off the plane he left Ava and went off with his guards. Poor Ava was alone at the baggage claim. My son offered to get her bag for her and she was very thankful, saying it rare for any young man to help an old lady.

He does not practice what he preaches! Real gentleman, NOT!

Location hidden

#6 Oct 7, 2012
Guest wrote:
Awhile back myself and my two sons sat behind joe on a flight back from Baltimore. Actually our plane was supposed just to stop in Baltimore from Hartford and not get off,but we all had to get off the plane in Baltimore because joe and Ava were getting on. He had two have two guards walk him to the plane. People were saying horrible things about him in line. We sat right behind him on the plane.
I was not a fan but sitting there watching him, it made him human, Ava did not sit next to him. When he got off the plane he left Ava and went off with his guards. Poor Ava was alone at the baggage claim. My son offered to get her bag for her and she was very thankful, saying it rare for any young man to help an old lady.
He does not practice what he preaches! Real gentleman, NOT!
No one said he was a gentlemas. He is a hard ass on crime though
JoeFan

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Angry602 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a former resident of Tent City.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 7, 2012
JoeFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a former resident of Tent City.
Yep
VMH

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>No one said he was a gentlemas. He is a hard ass on crime though
Ya he is an asshole, for sure, but the least he can do is be civil to his wife. He was actually very nice to me, the paper he was reading flew back and hit me, and when we stood up I told him Sir here is your paper, and his response. "Oh darling, you can keep it" I rest my case!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 8, 2012
VMH wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya he is an asshole, for sure, but the least he can do is be civil to his wife. He was actually very nice to me, the paper he was reading flew back and hit me, and when we stood up I told him Sir here is your paper, and his response. "Oh darling, you can keep it" I rest my case!
Her problem, but you are correct he should be nice in public
El Chingon

Waynesboro, VA

#11 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>No one said he was a gentlemas. He is a hard ass on crime though
Jes wondering how hard is it to post on Topix with your nose buried up Fat Joes azz?

Location hidden

#12 Oct 9, 2012
El Chingon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jes wondering how hard is it to post on Topix with your nose buried up Fat Joes azz?
4 Q!

Phoenix,Az.

#13 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>To each their own. Been caught by his team?
Nope, not in my 43 years of being alive and living here in Phoenix.

Phoenix,Az.

#14 Oct 10, 2012
JoeFan wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a former resident of Tent City.
You wish, that way you can try to justify any other comment you might have about what I said, sorry to ruin your day.
Say What

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2012
El Chingon wrote:
<quoted text>
When your muslem boy is out of the W.H. they will deport you roaches 3xs faster than before!...He he he!..Bye!! Bye!!
Say What

United States

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Angry602 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dirt bag low life, how was tent city?? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glendale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you bang Kim Tobin, Phoenix ABC News 15 (... 21 hr PHX ABC 15 TV viewer 1
adults gh and theaters 21 hr eegads 4
Warning to all Women in AZ (Oct '10) 23 hr Grace 5
William Wayne Macumber (Jun '10) Wed MeMe1200 39
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) Wed Daniel 39
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Wed HotnPhx 860
Review: Arrowhead Counseling Svc Inc - Brooks G... (Mar '09) May 19 Nicole 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glendale Mortgages