Belmont Correctional Instution becomi...
Kelly keelin

United States

#41 Dec 6, 2012
I was incarcerated at Lancaster November first 2007 I was there for two years I was all o er that prison I transfered to Belmont camp Oct 22 2009 that place was crazy but yet not that bad one member of the heartless felons big cock dieasel colored Guy even in the camp still was gang infested in order to not be prayed upon I happy to fight but in order to fight I had to get a green light from other fang members that talked to the Cleveland members and it was set up u won was never messed with again I ran a store and played poker with alot of people that were what I would call prison stars highly respected men who did their bid and didn't let their bid do them they called me Tommy pickles from the rugrats said I was a rugrat Its hard in their if u r white and even worse for I'm from Columbus and 70 % of people their r black and r From Cleveland good luck yo all fellow convicts 565 363 my penatentary number look ne up if u want I'm a changed man cuz of these places I'm thankful I made it out and with all my teeth
Weneedtosticktog ether

Newark, OH

#42 Jan 7, 2013
How do we get a hold of the right people?!?!?!?!!! We all need to ban together to have something done at this facility!!!!!
Weneedtosticktog ether

Newark, OH

#43 Jan 7, 2013
WHO DO WE GO TO IN ORDER TO GET SOMETHING DONE AT THIS FACILITY. OUR LOVED ONES ARE IN THERE ARE TAKING THE BLUNT OF OTHERS NEGLECT. WE NEEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!! WHO DO WE GO TO?!?!?!?!?!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#44 Jan 7, 2013
Weneedtosticktogether wrote:
WHO DO WE GO TO IN ORDER TO GET SOMETHING DONE AT THIS FACILITY. OUR LOVED ONES ARE IN THERE ARE TAKING THE BLUNT OF OTHERS NEGLECT. WE NEEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!! WHO DO WE GO TO?!?!?!?!?!
i would say the governor of ohio aaty general the ohio state patrol works inside the prison but that wont do you any good to talk to them. go outside the institution for your complaints. good ole u.s.a. send them back to the streets after getting out of hell and they will go back. REHABILITATE OUR MEN NOT LET THEM BE TERRORIZED. LET EACH MAN THERE ANNOUMOUSLY COMPLAIN AND IT WOULD BE SHOCKING. WHO ARE THEY GOING TO COMPLAIN TOO?????????? THEY KNOW BETTER?
Trenda Kitchen

Fort Wayne, IN

#45 Jan 16, 2013
well the man who murder my little brother and his best friend just got moved there and it sounds like just the right place for him.
Trenda Kitchen

Fort Wayne, IN

#46 Jan 16, 2013
Weneedtosticktogether wrote:
sorry but your loved one did something wrong to get in there so now they are paying for what they did thats why they call it prison!!!!

Location hidden

#47 Jan 16, 2013
Trenda Kitchen wrote:
<quoted text> sorry but your loved one did something wrong to get in there so now they are paying for what they did thats why they call it prison!!!!
THE COURTS PAID THEM BY THEM THERE FOR THERE WRONG'S SO THEY SHOULD BE TORMENTED AND ETC. SOUNDS LIKE U NEED SOME GOOD TREATMENT LIKE THAT. EVERY PERSON IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM PRISON. INCLUDING YOUR SMART ASS. U MIGHT GO DOWN THE STREET AND HIT SOME BODY ACCIDENTALLY AND YOUR BUTT JUST MIGHT END UP THERE SO WOULD U DESERVE THAT TREATMENT? U NEED TO SHUT UP AND GO SOME PLACE ELSE AND RUN THAT BIG SMART MOUTH TO PPL THAT WANT'S TO HEAR YOUR sparkling ass comment's.

Location hidden

#48 Jan 16, 2013
Trenda Kitchen wrote:
well the man who murder my little brother and his best friend just got moved there and it sounds like just the right place for him.
they had to do some time some place else before they moved there because of there security level. usually they don't mess with ppl that murder ppl unless it's on a kid. those guy's r insane to begin with to murder another human being. sorry about your loss. i can see why u r so mad. but putting ppl back into society that are treated like animal's is terrible. it's suppose to be habilitation.? so now they get out and really mentally abused and etc. so who are they going to victimize again? they r bitter and surely don't have the brain's to control there selves. there goes another poor innocent person killed, raped, robbed and etc. they need rehabilitation.

Location hidden

#49 Jan 16, 2013
Kelly keelin wrote:
I was incarcerated at Lancaster November first 2007 I was there for two years I was all o er that prison I transfered to Belmont camp Oct 22 2009 that place was crazy but yet not that bad one member of the heartless felons big cock dieasel colored Guy even in the camp still was gang infested in order to not be prayed upon I happy to fight but in order to fight I had to get a green light from other fang members that talked to the Cleveland members and it was set up u won was never messed with again I ran a store and played poker with alot of people that were what I would call prison stars highly respected men who did their bid and didn't let their bid do them they called me Tommy pickles from the rugrats said I was a rugrat Its hard in their if u r white and even worse for I'm from Columbus and 70 % of people their r black and r From Cleveland good luck yo all fellow convicts 565 363 my penatentary number look ne up if u want I'm a changed man cuz of these places I'm thankful I made it out and with all my teeth
do u know big boy name white trash dude name worm these r not there real names but the got lots of time behind them? i will be back on here in a few days to answer something i am going to call some prisons and ask???????? we do need the answer.
DJ SUFFER

Chicago, IL

#50 Jan 17, 2013
Trenda Kitchen wrote:
Are you referring to DJ? If so I couldn't agree more
DJ SUFFER

Chicago, IL

#51 Jan 17, 2013
wanubad wrote:
<quoted text> THE COURTS PAID THEM BY THEM THERE FOR THERE WRONG'S SO THEY SHOULD BE TORMENTED AND ETC. SOUNDS LIKE U NEED SOME GOOD TREATMENT LIKE THAT. EVERY PERSON IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM PRISON. INCLUDING YOUR SMART ASS. U MIGHT GO DOWN THE STREET AND HIT SOME BODY ACCIDENTALLY AND YOUR BUTT JUST MIGHT END UP THERE SO WOULD U DESERVE THAT TREATMENT? U NEED TO SHUT UP AND GO SOME PLACE ELSE AND RUN THAT BIG SMART MOUTH TO PPL THAT WANT'S TO HEAR YOUR sparkling ass comment's.
Go a little easy although Trenda kind of stepped in and spoke out of line realize if the killer of the Sandyhook victims was in there right now And your family was brutally murdered by him how you would feel because I think she and I are talking about the same person that got sent there yesterday that murdered my family as well. We were all on the news candlelight vigil's all the stuff you see but we still live we still go on we are still told where this creep was transferred to and this is a link that has just been connected to about 1000 people that were hurt And are grieving. Our prison system is severely messed up. It sounds like the perfect prison for this guy but the wrong prison for a lot of other people. It sounds like the perfect prison for baby reapers and serial killers but not for anyone else.

Location hidden

#52 Jan 17, 2013
DJ SUFFER wrote:
<quoted text> Go a little easy although Trenda kind of stepped in and spoke out of line realize if the killer of the Sandyhook victims was in there right now And your family was brutally murdered by him how you would feel because I think she and I are talking about the same person that got sent there yesterday that murdered my family as well. We were all on the news candlelight vigil's all the stuff you see but we still live we still go on we are still told where this creep was transferred to and this is a link that has just been connected to about 1000 people that were hurt And are grieving. Our prison system is severely messed up. It sounds like the perfect prison for this guy but the wrong prison for a lot of other people. It sounds like the perfect prison for baby reapers and serial killers but not for anyone else.
i do agree some ppl do belong in bad situations there in prison like just a few percentage of our men and loved ones but to say they need it because it's prison that was wrong. i have 3 loved ones incarcerated right now my son dont belong there at all. period. lots of ppl are innocent or need drug re-hab and etc needs help not victimized and i dont blame who ever if somebody killed my family i would want revenge i think it was just worded wrong and we both acted out. i will say i'm sorry i'm going to still make some call's i'm sick and working but i will do what we all need to know? o.k. and god bless our men and women that r in bad prison's may god keep them safe from all harm.
spicex4

Independence, OH

#53 Jan 24, 2013
My son is in Belmont and he says the it's not the inmates it's the staff the chief officer is harassing him now he's in his fourth year got 3 more to Do he was just moved there he hasn't been in any trouble till he got there so what I need to know is what can he do to get this man off his ass or how can I help him
Trenda Kitchen

Fort Wayne, IN

#55 Jan 28, 2013
wanubad wrote:
<quoted text> THE COURTS PAID THEM BY THEM THERE FOR THERE WRONG'S SO THEY SHOULD BE TORMENTED AND ETC. SOUNDS LIKE U NEED SOME GOOD TREATMENT LIKE THAT. EVERY PERSON IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM PRISON. INCLUDING YOUR SMART ASS. U MIGHT GO DOWN THE STREET AND HIT SOME BODY ACCIDENTALLY AND YOUR BUTT JUST MIGHT END UP THERE SO WOULD U DESERVE THAT TREATMENT? U NEED TO SHUT UP AND GO SOME PLACE ELSE AND RUN THAT BIG SMART MOUTH TO PPL THAT WANT'S TO HEAR YOUR sparkling ass comment's.
( I know some people don't deserve it and I understand that our justice system sucks but I am NOT a smart ass come talk to me when you lose your little brother and his best friend to the hands of a murder so all the bad stuff that happens at that prison I hope it happens to him.
Trenda Kitchen

Fort Wayne, IN

#56 Jan 28, 2013
DJ SUFFER wrote:
<quoted text> Are you referring to DJ? If so I couldn't agree more
yes I am
blaze

United States

#57 Feb 21, 2013
I left belmont october 2009, I am a white male 5,9 200 pounds, prison is only what you make it. If you bow down and be soft, you will be treated soft. Hold your own and dont ack like a lil bitch and you wont get treated like one, to many soft ass white boys giving us a bad name, do the crime do your time, dont cry like a bitch
Need info

Mokena, IL

#58 Mar 1, 2013
Does anyone know anything about housing unit 5?

Location hidden

#59 Mar 1, 2013
Need info wrote:
Does anyone know anything about housing unit 5?
i really dont knwo about that one? but i know one of them are some real low lives r in like te gangs i call them cowards that intimidate other men that r not in gangs man to man they would run guards r scared of the inmates there? i mean i think i would be also but they need to do there job in crews and keep the gangs drugs out of the prison. drugs gone problem gone!!!!!!! the guards and visitors brings the the stuff in they cant stop it all the way? yes they can do a damn body search on the guards and i bet the drug problem would go down and put 10guards in visiting room drug prob solved. no contact what so ever problem solved. its big money for all involved stay away from drugs gangs and dont let the bastards intimidate u not one time or fight with the cowards once and they usually leave u alone from what my ppl say? but my son was very active in drugs there he was on crack bad when i picked him up he looked like a damn skeleton i told the guard i should leave his crack head ass here? the guard knew i was pissed off. throw ppl in prison with habits they come out usually with there habit. got to stop the drugs from going into prisons ??????????
sarah

Youngstown, OH

#60 Mar 4, 2013
I have my kides father going to belmont this week for six year's and have requested a transfer to marion Ohio. I was very surprized to get a letter back from this person that I contacted in Columbus Ohio that makes decision's on where these inmate's go. I am devistated that he has to be in such awful condition's and there is nothing I can do to help him other then writeing letter's to people that have the power to open them or throw them away. I can't understand how someone can make a mistake and go to prison and there life is in danger all day and night. It is never safe and my children have to suffer because we can't get up there at this time to see there dad. All I want is for him to learn from his mistake and move on because this is killing me watching my boy's suffering from not being able to see there father sence he was transfered to Lorain and now Belmont. What a waste of time, what a way to treat human's. Like there animale's. There has to be another way and I'll never stop hopeing for better way's to help offender's.

“Lock up your cat ....”

Since: Oct 08

...or I'll kill it.

#62 May 9, 2013
Edward Dailey Jones II is incarcerated there for child rape until 2021 (mandatory)- he claims to have mystical powers.

He committed the rape 3 days after his only son was born and was on Spinchat the day of the rape announcing the birth of his son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glencoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Energy: Solar power not producing results Dec 4 Solarman 8
Vote for Donald J. Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
News September 14, 2016An Ohio man was jailed in a N... Sep '16 Principal1 1
News Donald Trump to visit eastern Ohio on Tuesday Jun '16 d pants 14

Glencoe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glencoe Mortgages