wtf

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

yeah right if u think sellin pills to ur children is being a good person then yeah.....shes a fake ass bitch n she looks like dog the bounty hunter...she traded in her pill habit for the methodine so she can make money n stolen goods from everyone else that she has strung out...so u tell me is that a good person??????

“monkey see, monkey do! ”

Since: Jun 10

a thousand miles from nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

betty is a totally 2 sided situation, two faced, two timin, two illegal sources of income and in most cases she is a double cousin, aunty mommy, and no she dont look like dog the bounty hunter, she actually is kinda pretty, unlike kathy who doesn't look like dog the bounty hunter she looks like a damn boston terrier
bobbie jo

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

there whole family is trash...thats the bottom line
bettys bff

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

Betty is an outstanding citizen. She is very very pretty. She has long bleach blonde hair its just so beautiful. She lives in one of the nicest houses in glen white. Betty and her children will go out of their way to help you any way they can.
You couldn't ask for a better family the Rileys.
bobbie jo goff

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

what u mean she is an outstanding citizen?she sells drugs to her kids.n her livin in one of the nicest homes why do pigs live in her house?that whole hill needs to be blown off this earth.....yeah no more rileys
GWP in my blood

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

betty riley is a peice of SHAT!!
[IMG]http://i200.photobucket.c om/albums/aa198/Scissorhands_8 /dog-bounty-hunter.jpg[/IMG]
GWP in my blood

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

RILEY

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

thats my mommy and she can suck a mean one i know
pookie

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

bettys bff, what is that whore sellin you to see her as a beautiful person? your either a customer or high outta your f***ing mind to say that. the only friends she has is the people at the social security and cps office ..and her hair is nappy and dead as hell.but we know she like them married men, especially when there in her family tree .
lol

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

with 14 people living in 3 b.r.house they have to live like dogs but when you think about it they are they travel in packs. they are such abunch of crap dustyand marcaus need to be tested for aids. they will screw any thing.

Since: Oct 10

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

OMG where can one start on them in breads . I think the old women f*ck ed a goat.Betty,Cathy and Shawn are the after birth of some bastard farm animal.and for bettys bff you are smoken hot hmm what i wouldnt give :)
bettys bff

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

I think its funny that people love to write shit on here about the rileys. I thought it would be funny to write something good about them. My true opinion of the Rileys is that they are pieces of shit. Nothing but a waste of air. I hate Betty and her trashy kids. Maybe one day Glen White will be a better place when they get rid of all the Rileys, Goffs, Clowers.
Furthermore who in their right mind would be Betty's bff. She's never had a bff in her whold life but I got everyone thinking. GOTCHA!!!
big mama

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

god, you are all so right i,ve lived in glen white for over 20n yrs. and i still hate it i agree with everyone if the riley's, goff's,@clowers were all gone glen white would not be bad at all i think the damb hill she be burned to a crisp i know i would be happier they are all pieces of shit they don't deserve kids,or to live in this world just keep prayin maybe all of are prayers will be answered and all three of those familys will all be burned one way or the other.
bfb

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

i hear that she got busted by the police, but i have not heard a thing since, are they keeping it quite so that she can rat out people or set up other people to get busted. If it is true and she is going back to person she brought it on herself no one made her sell drugs and how many people,s lives has she ruined and possible helped them to end their lives by the drug,s she sold them.
Wow

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Betty is my aunt. And she Is dirty as hell. She needs to be locked up and the key thowed away. I hate that part of the family. They give u a very bad name. And as far as them leaving glen white that'll never happen. So ppl get over it cause there not going nowhere. Maybe u need to move to get away from them
bfb

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

they keep doing like they have been. they will have wvrja address.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

bettys bff wrote:
I think its funny that people love to write shit on here about the rileys. I thought it would be funny to write something good about them. My true opinion of the Rileys is that they are pieces of shit. Nothing but a waste of air. I hate Betty and her trashy kids. Maybe one day Glen White will be a better place when they get rid of all the Rileys, Goffs, Clowers.
Furthermore who in their right mind would be Betty's bff. She's never had a bff in her whold life but I got everyone thinking. GOTCHA!!!
alex riley trys talkin to me , and he wont leave me alone. he doesnt even know me he just seen me like once. he always text me sayin he loves me and sh!t .. its kinda scary .. but josh goff, luke goff, angle goff, sam goff, and their dad are good people .. luke and josh used to be hoods but NEVERR nasty like the rileys i dont know about the rest of them but they are good people , just sucks their stuck in that family
bfb

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

she will have to sell a lot more drugs since she used all their SSI checks to bond herself out of jail. i am sure she will figure out a way to fraud her way out of the mess that she is in. danger,danger,
One of the Goffs

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Judged:

People , come on ! Stop talkin' about us Goffs. And Rileys ! what do you get out of talkin' about people every single day of your life on here ? if you wanna talk about them , put your name. And go to there faces not behind there backs. Ohhh , wait ! hahaha , you would never do that , your too fuc*kin scared ! damn pus*ys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glen White Discussions

Search the Glen White Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Yes it is me 51,884
Rob ysor drug dealer (Oct '12) 4 hr Ludwig 8
munchies and happy camper owners 23 hr Mountain Man 4
Puppies Wed Betty 1
kristy garris Tue what baby 3
Out with the old in with the new Jul 7 Dumb Blonde 4
Mt Williams trailer park and drugs. (Aug '13) Jul 7 camarlaann 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Glen White Jobs

•••