First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2011
from what i have heard john martin not being charged with that murder (marcus) hes only charged with drug and gun charges and murder of mikey martin. That was from his family member i think.where does it say he charged with marcus death? Just wondering what to beleive. Theres so many stories you know what i mean . Dont even no how it really happen everyones version is different.do you know?
wondering

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2011
i thought betty riley was philip goff if so why aint they living together i never see them together like i use to.
not wondering

Beckley, WV

#3 Aug 25, 2011
oh yea there together their just out playing selling to whoever they can wish they would get busted hey have lived off the taxpayers long enough and of course their drug money.
1 post removed
Mrs Goff

Rocky Mount, NC

#5 Sep 10, 2011
Yall need to stay off Phillips back and let Marcus REST IN PEACE,, Phillips not with Betty his with Kandi Clowers put your noses in someone elses business!!!
keep ur noses to urselves

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2011
i agree leave them alone quit stirring the shi.pot . Leave that young boy and his familys alone.let the boy r.i.p. And keep your noses on your face. And go directly to whoever your beef is with and tell them what u scared? Thought so your to busy hiding on here all the time.to the boys father and family my deepest condolences. God bless you all.
pyr

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 11, 2011
hell it was the family that killed him. all his family needs to be in jail. so why don,t you mind your one b.w.
in ur defense

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2011
was u there ? Do you know for a fact? From what i have heard these are nice people. Dont know them on a personal level but my opinon is everyone needs to drop this subject it is very rude and disrespectfull to the family. I dont see them on here talking badly about others when i do its to ask everyone to mind there own or to defend these ridiculos remarks. Come on where not in jr.high anymore. To the family i hope this does not offend you in any way just hate seeing this topic poping up over and over. People need to get alife. I may be a little hypocratic by posting back but it hard not to when everyone keeps on with this negative outlook on others.hope u agree.
in ur defense

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2011
oh btw have u heard a little thing called slander? look it up cause these people have a good case.
WHO CARES

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Sep 15, 2011
Mrs Goff wrote:
Yall need to stay off Phillips back and let Marcus REST IN PEACE,, Phillips not with Betty his with Kandi Clowers put your noses in someone elses business!!!
WONDERFUL!!! THEY ALL NEED TO BE IN JAIL!!!
bfb

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Sep 16, 2011
he is still a pice of shit, he could have helped his dieing son.
bfb

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Sep 17, 2011
hay in ur defense,, you areone of them and i know the whole story, and i have never heard so many lies comeing out of peoples mouthes, when a man lets his one son die and does not try to help him is a pice of shit and needs to be in a jail cell for the rest of his life. also the rest of the famely that was their needs to spend some time in jail also. so keep telling your lies and some one moght beleave you, just remember some one is watching you and all of you will get what is comeing your way, just give it a little more time. and i hope it gets to you before the police do.
peggy aka n ur defence

United States

#13 Sep 17, 2011
no i am not one of them .i was not there.i dont care. You must of been cause you seem to know thier bussines.cant a person express kindness about others without being friends or related. I dont get on here talking sh.t one min. Then talking good the next.i simply was giving my opion not trying to dog people like you and everyone else you dont know me.but by your posting its seems you know them real well . Im simply taking up for someone as i would do the same for you if the tables were turned.i knew the boy and his brothers they use to break my horses and stuff.they where always nice to me.so thats how i judge.if your nice to me then your alright in my book. So quit knocking me for wanting to express kindness. There always welcome here in shady.
FYI

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Sep 20, 2011
peggy aka n ur defence wrote:
no i am not one of them .i was not there.i dont care. You must of been cause you seem to know thier bussines.cant a person express kindness about others without being friends or related. I dont get on here talking sh.t one min. Then talking good the next.i simply was giving my opion not trying to dog people like you and everyone else you dont know me.but by your posting its seems you know them real well . Im simply taking up for someone as i would do the same for you if the tables were turned.i knew the boy and his brothers they use to break my horses and stuff.they where always nice to me.so thats how i judge.if your nice to me then your alright in my book. So quit knocking me for wanting to express kindness. There always welcome here in shady.
GOOD HOPE THEY MIGRATE TO SHADY!!!
Anonymous

United States

#15 Sep 20, 2011
who cares give it rest!
bfb

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Sep 23, 2011
find something new
who cares

Fayetteville, WV

#17 Sep 23, 2011
who cares this is old stuff leave these people alone. find something new to talk about this gets boring after a while.
njighdn

Clay, WV

#18 Sep 25, 2011
Omg, Can u all get a life and STOP talking bout Marcus? He is no longer here for people to talk shit bout him..

Grow up..
kelia

United States

#19 Oct 22, 2011
All of u little kids talking shit r nothing but a piece of shit that has nothing better to do but talk shit about us y'all need to keep your nose on your face and mind your business and worry about your own family instead of ours and keep my brothers name out of your mouths y'all all act like a bunch of kids get a life y'all need one
thing

Beckley, WV

#20 Dec 8, 2012
i see philip goff do got his self in jail again as a pre-felon again. 3rd time in 3 months. when are the police going to keep this POS in jail forever. he has been arrested at least a100 times. he needs the 3rd strick and your out of here. put him in a cage and throw away the key.
my name

Beckley, WV

#21 Dec 10, 2012
put his butt under the jail. he has to steal because he lost his gov, check cause he got busted for drugs. he also cant hid from the law on riley loop, but watch him his brother and cindy, they will steal the penneys off a dead mans eye..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thoughts (Jan '17) 15 hr Paul Masley 61
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 11 Hahahaha 4,483
Brittany Thompson (Jan '12) May 9 Just Me 33
Ridgeview Elem. Basketball Coach May 1 Hawksnest 2
Sophia Police Officer arrested and fired (Mar '12) Apr 22 Paradise babe 9
Eldery gentleman who wentmissing in glen white ... Mar '18 Jack 1
New to your area (Jul '13) Mar '18 Fobrien 10

Glen White Jobs

Personal Finance

Glen White Mortgages