Police: Third charged in theft from u...

Police: Third charged in theft from unconscious person

There are 13 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Police: Third charged in theft from unconscious person. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Southern Regional Police have charged a third person in connection with a June theft from an unconscious person, a news release stated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

York County

York, PA

#1 Nov 10, 2010
How sad they are not being charged with assault. This is the kind of trash we do not want in York County. Let's hope our justice system shows no mercy on these predators and drug users and puts them behind bars where they belong.
Concerned

Naperville, IL

#2 Nov 10, 2010
What kind of people would steal from an unconscious victim? Not the kind of people we want living in our community. I believe this woman in volunteering in my childs school.
Concerned

Naperville, IL

#3 Nov 10, 2010
I'm not sure if I should bring this to the attention of the school district. I guess until she is convicted, she is allowed to volunteer? Let's hope her drug addiction doesn't provoke her to steal the kids lunch money. Very sad.
Shrewsbury

Naperville, IL

#4 Nov 10, 2010
Yes, she is volunteering at Southern Elementary. This is insane.
KD Alum

York, PA

#5 Nov 10, 2010
I went to High School with Justin Sinclair and he was a drunk drug addict back then, guess he still is. He works for Verizon, is this the type of people they allow in their customers homes?
mommajo

New Freedom, PA

#6 Nov 17, 2010
Can't believe she is allowed to be around school children while these charges are being pursued. Didn't she used to clean houses for people, wonder if she was stealing from them as well.
just a small town citizen

New Freedom, PA

#7 Nov 18, 2010
We live in a country of freedom of speech, however unfortunately along with that comes opinion, untrufulness, and slander. I think one would agree it is far more interesting to read the bad news in our news papers then the good. I truley hope those who have made commets about something they know nothing about do not throw stones too hard in the glass houses they live in!

New Freedom, PA

#8 Nov 18, 2010
We live in a country of free speech, however unfortunately along with that comes opinion, untruthfulness,and slander. I think one would agree it is far more interesting to read the bad stories and comments posted in our news papers then the good. I personally truley hope those who commented on something they know nothing about do not throw stones too hard in the glass houses they live in!

New Freedom, PA

#9 Nov 18, 2010
Concerned wrote:
I'm not sure if I should bring this to the attention of the school district. I guess until she is convicted, she is allowed to volunteer? Let's hope her drug addiction doesn't provoke her to steal the kids lunch money. Very sad.
Wriing something like this about someone you know nothing about is distrubing. Its like saying i hope know one finds out your husband is cheating on you!To ease your mind and worry of your childs lunch money she is not a volunteer!

New Freedom, PA

#10 Nov 18, 2010
Shrewsbury wrote:
Yes, she is volunteering at Southern Elementary. This is insane.
Before you slander a person name gets facts straight!

New Freedom, PA

#11 Nov 18, 2010
KD Alum wrote:
I went to High School with Justin Sinclair and he was a drunk drug addict back then, guess he still is. He works for Verizon, is this the type of people they allow in their customers homes?
wow out of highschool 18years guess ones past hunts them i'm sure you have never touched drugs or alcohol!
York County

York, PA

#12 Nov 25, 2010
Hmmmm....then why are their cases being sent to Criminal Court.....that means there is enough evidence. I believe you need to get the facts straight. Also, apparently his past has caught him again. Rehab again and again.
REALLY

York, PA

#13 Dec 6, 2010
just a small town citizen wrote:
<quoted text> Wriing something like this about someone you know nothing about is distrubing. Its like saying i hope know one finds out your husband is cheating on you!To ease your mind and worry of your childs lunch money she is not a volunteer!
Is he cheating on you with Meghan Gray? I hear she's good like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Freedom Hobby Shop seeks business grant (May '15) May 8 Dont Care 2
News Seven Valleys teen admits to arson (Sep '08) Apr '16 adam wilt 1 40
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) Mar '16 Dwitman_no_relation 542
News Danger in Jim Thorpe? (May '15) Mar '16 fittytucker 6
News Two face off for magisterial district (Nov '11) Jan '16 Hal Jaleikakik 3
News Ex-boyfriend to face trial in kidnapping case (Oct '15) Oct '15 Crosstown 1
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... (Jun '15) Jun '15 DWI 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Rock Mortgages