juvenile system (staff works abusing ...

juvenile system (staff works abusing kids)

Posted in the Glen Mills Forum

Shaw

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2007
If this school is so great, for trouble youth and truancy youth in the court system, why is it that many of the youth are being abuse physically. This school is suppose to be a Hands Off Campus isn't it? I think the news media need to be nofied of the abuse to many of the kids , who are there for structure , truamcy, and all those sent by the court system.
Duh

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Feb 7, 2007
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time...don't do it.
nick marino

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Shaw wrote:
If this school is so great, for trouble youth and truancy youth in the court system, why is it that many of the youth are being abuse physically. This school is suppose to be a Hands Off Campus isn't it? I think the news media need to be nofied of the abuse to many of the kids , who are there for structure , truamcy, and all those sent by the court system.
. I was an inmate or student of glen mills and yes the actions of the staff can be said to be questionable in the aspect of physical abuse but they offer a tremendous program and they do what is necessary to keep peace and order. They don't teach the general public but reform the troubled youth and a firm hand is needed to help and that they do but their results are exceptional and there program and methods are necessary beyond question
Horace Bigsby

Clarkston, MI

#4 Apr 8, 2012
The students are mutts. The employees are thugs.

They shouldn't be allowed to bring their ghetto sleds anywhere near here.
JDawson

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Horace Bigsby wrote:
The students are mutts. The employees are thugs.
They shouldn't be allowed to bring their ghetto sleds anywhere near here.

horace go fu┬ęk urself. Ur a racist so keep ur mouth shut. Those kids n other people need to be helped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for cheap original art for your apartment? Sep 23 Jessie husband 1
News State faculty union leaders take a step toward ... Sep 17 got 2
News Alleged Delco Nostra leader waives preliminary ... (Nov '08) Aug '16 USS LIBERTY 67
News Nine arrested in Upper Darby robbery spree (Aug '09) Aug '16 zionist dbl std 2
Good place to see the sun rise? Jul '16 Ellelli 1
News Pete Rose sues former baseball investigator ove... Jul '16 NRA 1
In the rooms gossip suxi sux chit Jun '16 F u tress 1

Glen Mills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Mills Mortgages