Last flood damaged Colorado road re-opens

There are 3 comments on the Nov 27, 2013, Estes Park Trail-Gazette story titled Last flood damaged Colorado road re-opens. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

Plenty of people scoffed at Gov. John Hickenlooper's promise that all roads damaged by September flooding would be open by Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

Not

Denver, CO

#1 Nov 28, 2013
CDOT-----SKANSKA and another company worked 7 days a week to open it up!! I'm tired of CDOT and HICK taking all the credit!!
From us

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2013
We brought our big toys to your sandbox...we did alot of work in a short time and we hope we eased some of your suffering and leave all of you better off then when we started. We appreciate all of the local people who went above and beyond to make us welcome into your canyon. Thank you
SKANSKA

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Nov 29, 2013
The first poster of this thread did us all a favor by pointing out the great work done by SKANSKA! Many of us did not get to see what was going on over in that part of Lyons. Great work, SKANSKA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colorado fetal homicide bill mired in familiar,... Apr 19 Elise Gingerich 1
Why is it so difficult for some poeple to stop ... Mar 28 Longmont Resident 4
News Longmont musician seriously injured in car acci... Mar 28 Longmont Resident 1
News November is national home care and hospice month Nov '14 Calvin James 1
News Inventing Estes Park (Jan '14) Jan '14 Barb Boyer Buck 1
News A thank you from Glen Haven (Nov '13) Nov '13 Leeanne 2
News The spirit of the mountains (Nov '13) Nov '13 Nice to see 1
More from around the web

Glen Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]