Climber rescued after accident north of Estes Park

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

A 36-year-old climber from Golden was rescued Friday afternoon from the Lumpy Ridge area of Rocky Mountain National Park after fell approximately 40 feet on Sundance Buttress.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Lowell Richardson comment

Windsor, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

I see that the ability to post comments on the Lowell Richardson leaving story has been pulled, and you can no longer even view the previously posted comments on this loser, if you click on the comments it just keeps popping back to all threads posted list.
What's the matter Lowell, the truth hurts? Didn't like seeing that everyone had your number and that you were one of the least liked, least trusted, most despised person in this town government?
Once again, good riddance, get lost, go away.
See if your worthless butt is as despised there as it was here.
Kim

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Lowell Richardson comment wrote:
I see that the ability to post comments on the Lowell Richardson leaving story has been pulled, and you can no longer even view the previously posted comments on this loser, if you click on the comments it just keeps popping back to all threads posted list.
What's the matter Lowell, the truth hurts? Didn't like seeing that everyone had your number and that you were one of the least liked, least trusted, most despised person in this town government?
Once again, good riddance, get lost, go away.
See if your worthless butt is as despised there as it was here.
I agree!!! The bullies of the town must not like to have their feelings hurt!
Often broken

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

the links are - pointing to unrelated articles. I don't think it's a conspiracy - I think it's sheer incompetence and the Trail web"master" is a clueless hack.....
nope not broken

Windsor, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

I decided to ask a Snail Gazette employee who confirmed that the links and postings were pulled down because of the "negative" comments, they wouldn't confirm who or even if a certain person expressed their displeasure with the comments

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Glen Haven Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glen Haven Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••