Estes Park school board to be sworn i...

Estes Park school board to be sworn in amid swirl of controversy

There are 64 comments on the Estes Park Trail-Gazette story from Nov 22, 2013, titled Estes Park school board to be sworn in amid swirl of controversy. In it, Estes Park Trail-Gazette reports that:

The Park School District will seat two new board of education members and say farewell to outgoing members during activities Monday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Estes Park Trail-Gazette.

concerned citizen

Estes Park, CO

#21 Nov 23, 2013
I'm so glad that everybody now knows, what kind of person C. Adams is, I have known this for years!
I have also known

Estes Park, CO

#22 Nov 23, 2013
that people who post anonymously are not very reliable. Is there one person willing to put their name on all these nonsensical jibes? I am Tom Hannah, at least I am able to put my money where my mouth is.
More to the point

Estes Park, CO

#23 Nov 23, 2013
Why are dumb people allowed to vote. Can't we take the vote away from dumb people who don't even know the people they are voting for, and just follow an endorsement made by someone they don't know?

Outlaw the candidates forums that are run by people with an agenda.
mrs colorado

Estes Park, CO

#24 Nov 23, 2013
A Very Poor Choice wrote:
The Board is only as strong as its weakest link - this is not the time for a weak Board. The Board's Code of Conduct calls for "ethical conduct", "mutual trust" and to "protect the integrity an promote positive image of the district and one another". Christi Adams does not meet any of these standards if the allegations are true - she needs to simply document who she really is. The Ft. Collins Examiner reported yesterday that she had claimed at one time to have been Mrs. Colorado - what is that all about?
have you seen her picture? Now we know she is a liar.
Well

Estes Park, CO

#25 Nov 23, 2013
I have also known wrote:
that people who post anonymously are not very reliable. Is there one person willing to put their name on all these nonsensical jibes? I am Tom Hannah, at least I am able to put my money where my mouth is.
goody for you Tom Hannah. That's not the issue so don't get off topic with your sanctimonious crap.
Where is

Estes Park, CO

#26 Nov 23, 2013
A Very Poor Choice wrote:
The Board is only as strong as its weakest link - this is not the time for a weak Board. The Board's Code of Conduct calls for "ethical conduct", "mutual trust" and to "protect the integrity an promote positive image of the district and one another". Christi Adams does not meet any of these standards if the allegations are true - she needs to simply document who she really is. The Ft. Collins Examiner reported yesterday that she had claimed at one time to have been Mrs. Colorado - what is that all about?
that article? Day and date because I must read this one.
and do not

Estes Park, CO

#27 Nov 23, 2013
mrs colorado wrote:
<quoted text>
have you seen her picture? Now we know she is a liar.
give me this mantra that beauty is skin deep. Mrs. Colorado is a beauty pageant for goodness sake.
Well

Estes Park, CO

#28 Nov 23, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
I'm so glad that everybody now knows, what kind of person C. Adams is, I have known this for years!
why didn't you speak out sooner there Ace. You did this community a great disservice by not giving us a heads up.
concerned citizen

Estes Park, CO

#29 Nov 23, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
why didn't you speak out sooner there Ace. You did this community a great disservice by not giving us a heads up.
I know on a very personal level what C. Adams is capable of doing, I never thought she would be this psycho and run for school board.
Tom Hannah

Estes Park, CO

#30 Nov 23, 2013
Still seems like one person carrying on a conversation with himself. Perhaps it is a jilted lover with an axe to grind, yes? Mmmmm? You are throwing around an elected official's name pretty easily, could you give us yours, pet? Hmmm?
EP Resident

Aurora, CO

#31 Nov 23, 2013
I found proof of her 2005 Mrs. Colorado title for the Mrs. United States pageant. As far as I know she has never publicly stated that she was Mrs. Colorado during this election. Ms. Hurni, the author of the Ft. Collins Examiner article, should have done her homework and not report what was just hearsay. I think we should stay focused on the other more important claims she has made publicly during this election.

http://www.mrsunitedstates.com/history_states...
A Very Poor Choice

Littleton, CO

#32 Nov 23, 2013
Where is wrote:
<quoted text>
that article? Day and date because I must read this one.
- It was online at examiner.com - November 20, 2013. The article was written by Michele Humi of the Fort Collins Republican Examiner staff. Article Headline - "Call to action against political lies in Estes Park: Nov.25"
Or maybe

Louisville, CO

#33 Nov 23, 2013
Tom Hannah wrote:
Still seems like one person carrying on a conversation with himself. Perhaps it is a jilted lover with an axe to grind, yes? Mmmmm? You are throwing around an elected official's name pretty easily, could you give us yours, pet? Hmmm?
Mr. Hannah, she's a secret crush of yours as you seem to defend her lies which have been proven by simply checking with the school she supposedly was a teacher/faculty member and no record of her alleged degrees either, Her LACK of record speaks for herself, sounds like a narcissist to me , perhaps you are familiar with that behavior also.
The

Estes Park, CO

#34 Nov 23, 2013
EP Resident wrote:
I found proof of her 2005 Mrs. Colorado title for the Mrs. United States pageant. As far as I know she has never publicly stated that she was Mrs. Colorado during this election. Ms. Hurni, the author of the Ft. Collins Examiner article, should have done her homework and not report what was just hearsay. I think we should stay focused on the other more important claims she has made publicly during this election.
http://www.mrsunitedstates.com/history_states...
page cannot be displayed on the website you provided. Gee I wonder why?
Looking

Littleton, CO

#35 Nov 23, 2013
forward to a spirited meeting on Monday night at 7:00 in the Town Board room...
EP Resident

Aurora, CO

#36 Nov 23, 2013
The wrote:
<quoted text>
page cannot be displayed on the website you provided. Gee I wonder why?
try googling Mrs. United States Christie Adams, that's how I found it.
Looking

United States

#37 Nov 24, 2013
forward to having a qualified, properly-elected candidate ramrodded by one anonymous individual with an axe to grind. Tar and feathers, anyone? Lynching, anyone? Race-baiting, anyone? What a joke that a forum can be dominated by one anonymous loonie.
really

Estes Park, CO

#38 Nov 24, 2013
Looking wrote:
forward to having a qualified, properly-elected candidate ramrodded by one anonymous individual with an axe to grind. Tar and feathers, anyone? Lynching, anyone? Race-baiting, anyone? What a joke that a forum can be dominated by one anonymous loonie.
She is the one who instigated this situation by pretending she is something she is not! What about the people who actually have a PHD, who went through the trouble, money and hard work to achieve that, why lie about that? Why pretend to be somebody that you are not,just to be on the school board? Why is this person so eager to do anything to get elected? And then, when questioned, have the audacity not to comment to the parents of this town, who's kids she will decide upon??? Really???
How do you

Louisville, CO

#39 Nov 24, 2013
I have also known wrote:
judge that someone who posts anonymously is "unreliable", what a totally ridiculous thing to say, just because one puts there name to a post doesn't make one more reliable, you would have to know that person personally to judge whether or not that claim is true, and the reason people post without a name is to protect themselves from potential harassment, stalking and personal safety.
Get a clue Tom
Not one

Louisville, CO

#40 Nov 24, 2013
Looking wrote:
anonymous person, all are except for Tom Hannah, including your post with no name from "united states", so does that mean you are one of those loonies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daily Record: Loveland police calls for Nov. 14... Nov 16 mike 1
Are you in need of cupcakes? Oct '17 Hilaryc 1
News November is national home care and hospice month (Nov '14) Nov '14 Calvin James 1
News Inventing Estes Park (Jan '14) Jan '14 Barb Boyer Buck 1
News A thank you from Glen Haven (Nov '13) Nov '13 Leeanne 2
News The spirit of the mountains (Nov '13) Nov '13 Nice to see 1
News Flood recovery efforts on schedule to meet goal (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jill 1

Glen Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Haven Mortgages