Seven Year-Old Suspended For Fighting Pretend Evil Forces

Feb 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gateway Pundit

These poor kids are going to be so messed up in the head by the time they reach high school.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013
Pamala wilson

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Really, I boys can't be boys anymore? How does teaching our children no to use their imagination help them grow up creative, and well rounded. It seems to me that creative games teach creative thinking. Creative thinking brings new ideas which is what brings success in the world.. I also believe our children playing games where they confront evil play keeps them for internalizing things,. Which in turn helps them grow up healthy. I say let boys be boys, girls be girls, and watch them grow up healthy.
CO MOM

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

What a pathetic joke or schools and officials have become. The PC police are now dictating what children can imagine. My children are encouraged to dream, imagine and play. I dare the school to try and curb them because I would be in their office lickity split
Rachel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I am a mother of four children. I encourage all of them to think outside the video game console and internet. I have also had my fair share of battles with the schools. The parent(s) of this child should be raising some cain about the treatment of this boy. Pretend evil forces are better to fight than the twisted cartoons and games these babes see everyday. I do believe many NOT all teachers and principals adhere to literally to the rules due to fact they forgot about their inner child. What a sad place these kids face being forced into adulthood. So little friend and his parents, keep dreaming and know you are already above the adults around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Larimer County was issued at July 28 at 1:40PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Glen Haven Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glen Haven People Search