Estes Park suspect arrested for manslaughter

Following a lengthy investigation, an Estes Park man is facing three felony charges, including manslaughter, stemming from the Dec. Full Story
Thanks for the update

Estes Park, CO

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Three months later.

I wonder if Estes Park knew a killer was living among us.

Thanks also for the people who posted misleading information about this being something other than it was.

Great to live in a town that is completely clueless.
Actually

Louisville, CO

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Thanks for the update wrote:
Three months later.
Thanks also for the people who posted misleading information about this being something other than it was.
It's been 2 months to the day, not 3, clueless at basic math I guess, and at the point the investigation was at they had to put together charges that would stick with the Larimer DA's approval, and up until now, they could only consider it a suicide, because the story was that the girl was trying to kill herself, he tried to take the gun away, it went off in the process, hence the manslaughter charge and not a murder charge. Is that all you do, complain? Which I'm sure you'll still do when you read this post,
Lisa

Denver, CO

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 2 months to the day, not 3, clueless at basic math I guess, and at the point the investigation was at they had to put together charges that would stick with the Larimer DA's approval, and up until now, they could only consider it a suicide, because the story was that the girl was trying to kill herself, he tried to take the gun away, it went off in the process, hence the manslaughter charge and not a murder charge. Is that all you do, complain? Which I'm sure you'll still do when you read this post,
Whoever you are, thanks for saying this. He did not kill her and what you said is very accurate. He has been through enough. This is very sad. Thomas is a good, wonderful kid who tried to help her. People are going to be saying very stupid, judgmental things and it's not right. But trolls have nothing better to do. Thank you again for setting this idiot (who can't even count to two months) straight.
Lisa

Denver, CO

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know why Trail Gazette says I am in Denver. I am in Estes Park....
Lisa

Denver, CO

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Three months later.
Then maybe you should move out of this "clueless" town.
Actually

Louisville, CO

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever you are, thanks for saying this. He did not kill her and what you said is very accurate. He has been through enough. This is very sad. Thomas is a good, wonderful kid who tried to help her. People are going to be saying very stupid, judgmental things and it's not right. But trolls have nothing better to do. Thank you again for setting this idiot (who can't even count to two months) straight.
You're welcome, people need to know the facts even if they refuse to accept them through sheer ignorance, sad and tragic event.
Following a lengthy

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
investigation, it appears this was three months that elapsed before the public was informed. December Twelve to the end of December is 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 = 20 days for those who can count.

We'll just assume the idiots out there know there are 31 days in January. This is now 51 days for those who know how to add.

Thus far in February, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 days passed until something was published. This makes 63 days.

Tell me, oh wise ones, any two consecutive months that add up to 63 days. Look hard, take off your shoes to count on your toes if necessary, and you will find that the answer is none, not even July and August.

So this was the third months where there was no news.

And again, the fact that this is the best "defense" that two morons can mount, e.g., "Why does the Trail-Gazette say I'm from Denver?" makes me wonder any number of things, such as

"Could our crack squad of public servants handle even the investigation of someone slipping on the ice and breaking their glasses?"

"Could our newspapers do an even worse job of keeping us informed? The fact that morons are permitted to know and report more, even if it is incorrect, than our local media, makes me wonder why Estes Park even needs to pretend to have a paper."
Actually

Fort Collins, CO

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Following a lengthy wrote:
investigation, it appears this was three months that elapsed before the public was informed. December Twelve to the end of December is 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
We'll just assume the idiots out there know there are 31 days in January. This is now 51 days for those who know how to add.
Thus far in February, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 days passed until something was published. This makes 63 days.
Tell me, oh wise ones, any two consecutive months that add up to 63 days. Look hard, take off your shoes to count on your toes if necessary, and you will find that the answer is none, not even July and August.
And again, the fact that this is the best "defense" that two morons can mount, e.g., "Why does the Trail-Gazette say I'm from Denver?" makes me wonder any number of things, such as
"Could our crack squad of public servants handle even the investigation of someone slipping on the ice and breaking their glasses?"
"Could our newspapers do an even worse job of keeping us informed? The fact that morons are permitted to know and report more, even if it is incorrect, than our local media, makes me wonder why Estes Park even needs to pretend to have a paper."
And how desperate are you to appear right, 63 days? 3 days past the "official" 2 month point doesn't make it 3 months, it makes it 3 days past the 2 month mark, as your math points out, 3 months would be 90 days plus, you are an utter imbecile, and just going in to "judge" all your comments with positive marks while marking every one elses as spam etc. just shows what a complete loser you are.
Didn't your mama pay enough attention to you as a baby that you resort to anyonomous bullying on the topix forum, grow up, get a life, you obviously know NOTHING of the legal process, investigations or the law, you are a big mouthed malcontent as you continue to prove over and over with your uneducated and directionless, hate filled angry messages.
Actually

Fort Collins, CO

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Following a lengthy wrote:
Also the actual investigation didn't start until the following day, so 62 days by your flawed count until results were announced, now making by your standards at least, 2 months, wah baby.
No but it shows

Estes Park, CO

#10 Feb 13, 2013
how silly you are to keep trying to make something longer than 2 months into two months.

The "investigation" should have begun the same day, unless, again, you have more information than you are making public.

And last time I checked (although it is not out of the realm of possibility, given our crack police force and crack reporters), this didn't occur in July or August, so that "doesn't make it 2 months" by anyone's standards, except someone who just got served, and is now trying to cover their a** by jumping through a bunch of hoops.

Go back and read the initial post:

"Thanks for the update three months later."

Where does it say "Thanks for the update after a full three months had elapsed?"

It doesn't. When something takes longer than two months (58 to 62 days, depending on your definition, unless you are a moron), then you are no longer allowed to say "This happened two months ago."

It was into it's third month. I can't help it that it was just a few days longer than two months. That doesn't make it two months or a long two months, it pushes it into its third month.

Oh, and by the way, while you are giving yourself a hernia trying to say this investigation "only took two months", it never should have drug on longer than two or three weeks. If it takes three months to get enough evidence, you have no case, one way or the other.

Go back to peeing in your diaper.
Actually

Fort Collins, CO

#11 Feb 13, 2013
No but it shows wrote:
how silly you are to keep trying to make something longer than 2 months into two months.
The "investigation" should have begun the same day, unless, again, you have more information than you are making public.
And last time I checked (although it is not out of the realm of possibility, given our crack police force and crack reporters), this didn't occur in July or August, so that "doesn't make it 2 months" by anyone's standards, except someone who just got served, and is now trying to cover their **** by jumping through a bunch of hoops.
Go back and read the initial post:
"Thanks for the update three months later."
Where does it say "Thanks for the update after a full three months had elapsed?"
It doesn't. When something takes longer than two months (58 to 62 days, depending on your definition, unless you are a moron), then you are no longer allowed to say "This happened two months ago."
So based on your odd math, if you go out for a walk, you walk 1 mile, then an extra 10 feet does that mean you walked 2 miles because it took you an extra 10 feet, or did you walk basically a mile, 2 days beyond 2 months does not make it 3 months, again, you are an idiot, bigmouth, malcontent, and yes, I have a lot more info on this than most, and a lot more about you personally than you would like anyone to know.
It was into it's third month. I can't help it that it was just a few days longer than two months. That doesn't make it two months or a long two months, it pushes it into its third month.
Oh, and by the way, while you are giving yourself a hernia trying to say this investigation "only took two months", it never should have drug on longer than two or three weeks. If it takes three months to get enough evidence, you have no case, one way or the other.
Go back to peeing in your diaper.
So based on your mathematical reasoning, if you go out for a walk, and you walk 1 mile, then go an extra 10 feet, based on your reasoning, does that means you walked 2 miles,or just a little over a mile. Just like it taking an extra 2 days beyond 2 months doesn't mean, as you stated it took 3 months, it took just over 2, barely.
And yes, I do have a lot more information than most, about this incident, and about you personally, more than you would like anyone else to know.
Are you in the denial

Estes Park, CO

#12 Feb 13, 2013
phase of the grief process

Because you just keep denying reality.

If I go for a walk and I walk more than a mile, at the point that I have walked more than one mile, I am walking the second mile.

If you have two children, at the point that you have the second child, you no longer have one child.

As I have previously reminded you of, I didn't say it took three months, I said we were finally learning something "three months later". You are so stuck on trying to disprove this to no avail, you are exposing yourself as silly.

I am happy to continue this line of discussion, because I happen to be correct, and you happen to be behaving like an insect after one of its legs has been removed, but at some point you will have to move on and discuss the main thrust of my contention, that anything longer than two or three weeks is too long for this investigation to drag on with no updates provided to the community. Remember, the Trail Gazette was the one that said three months ago that an event had occurred in the community. And then went quiet until three months later.

If you happen to know more about this event, or about me personally, please, share for all to read, because your calendar gymnastics are becoming tiresome.
two months later

Estes Park, CO

#13 Feb 13, 2013
I agree with the more intelligent discussing this topic, the who who can add. The one who knows the girl who passed away passed on Dec 12th and it is TWO months from Dec 12 till Feb 12, but he calls the other two morons? This assjack who calls himself correct has nothing better to do than argue with strangers on the internet. He is called a "troll". The poor girl who passed and the poor young boy who tried to help her. I will be keeping both of their families in my thoughts.
two months later

Estes Park, CO

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Three months later.
He is not a "killer" you idiot. You should look up "manslaughter" since you seem to think you are more intelligent than lawyers and the police. I feel so sad for you that you are not happy with yourself.:( You have my pity, dear lost clueless soul.
Three months later

Estes Park, CO

#15 Feb 13, 2013
December is a month, January is a month, February is a month.

Welcome to kindergarten astronomy. Glad to see some additional morons could join us.

Manslaughter is what they charge young people who have committed murder, especially after three months of sloppy investigation.

People up in here get away with all kinds of crimes because we don't have a police force equipped to investigate. See, for example, the kid from Texas that killed the girl quietly enjoying herself by kicking rocks onto her.

See Jon Benet Ramsey and Boulder if you are having trouble grasping the full concept of this.

Someone is dead. No one is to blame. What a great system of irresponsibility we have in 'Merica.
Over on another channel

Estes Park, CO

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Where people have to provide their names to leave comments, it is clear who is having the discussion on this site. Go ahead and provide your names or I will provide them for you. Or arench u gonna leta that happen?
Plume

Estes Park, CO

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Like the ostrich, head in sand
Estes Resident

Estes Park, CO

#18 Feb 14, 2013
What childish idiots we have living in our Town. You missed the point of information that this is a tragedy that was not murder. Looks like you all went to EP High.
Non Estes Resident

Estes Park, CO

#19 Feb 14, 2013
And you missed the boat when your parents told you not to believe everything your read. How exactly do you know this was NOT murder? Were you their? Did you c with your own i?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T-C Line: Christianity isn't the only religion Dec 23 Sensible man 1
Marijuana fest meant to educate, enlighten (May '10) Dec 20 bud 4
Debate: War on Christmas - Loveland, CO (Sep '12) Dec 11 boldaq 2
Review: Western Wear Gallardo Dec 4 MichelleG20 1
November is national home care and hospice month Nov '14 Calvin James 1
Man rescued from Colorado department store's walls Nov '14 DILF 7
Inventing Estes Park (Jan '14) Jan '14 Barb Boyer Buck 1
Glen Haven Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web