Woodglen General Store

Posted in the Glen Gardner Forum

Chris

Somerville, MA

#1 Apr 21, 2008
anyone know what happend to the store, it has been closed for a while now.

Thanks
kit

Princeton, NJ

#2 Jun 9, 2008
The owner shut it down. Lots of small town gossip to go along with it.
caroline -

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jun 19, 2008
what else would go with a closing...smalltown gossip by smalltown minds.
ahn

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Jun 21, 2008
caroline - wrote:
what else would go with a closing...smalltown gossip by smalltown minds.
'caroline', have you ever lived in Washington, NJ? Why don't you go and look at the forum for 'South Elgin, IL' instead of trying to stir up trouble here?
Caroline

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2008
ahn wrote:
<quoted text>
'caroline', have you ever lived in Washington, NJ? Why don't you go and look at the forum for 'South Elgin, IL' instead of trying to stir up trouble here?
Gossip goes hand in glove in any town. I prefer NJ, since it is so much more interesting. Something to gossip about at the water cooler. Actually, I have lived in a small town.All my relatives are from NJ. So bottle it yourself. You sound so hostile. Gossip goes on wherever. Most small towns are alike.There are many pluses and drawbacks.You actually sound like you might come from the south. Being a Yankee, I prefer annandale to washington.
Mary

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2008
Chris wrote:
anyone know what happend to the store, it has been closed for a while now.
Thanks
Chris - I don't know what happened previously, but my brother is re-opening the store under his management in the next few weeks. He will attempt to keep the look and feel of the old style store. He's been repainting and restoring the store so check in soon ....... hopefully the town will enjoy it being back open!
Jackie

Iselin, NJ

#7 Oct 7, 2008
Mary - Hi, I live just up the street from the store..I'm thrilled to finally know that the store is going to re-open...whats even better is that its still going to be an "old style" general store. I cant wait to smell the cooking and fresh coffee once again....Best of Luck to your brother !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Gardner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds say hackers targeted Microsoft, game makers Oct 18 BLOODY__FATALITY 3
Shop Rite Sep 29 want to get away 1
Review: First Choice Care LLC Sep '14 anonymous 1
Review: Campagna, William D Phd - William D Cam... (Sep '11) Jul '14 Worried Grandma 19
Review: Winnewald Day Camp Jul '14 Diabetees Mom 1
Looking for a daycare open on Saturdays near Gl... Jun '14 Awatts 1
U.S. business leader praises growth of free ent... May '14 Eighthman 1

Glen Gardner News Video

Glen Gardner Dating
Find my Match

Glen Gardner Jobs

Glen Gardner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glen Gardner News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glen Gardner

Personal Finance