Glendale Heights cop charged with DUI

Glendale Heights cop charged with DUI

There are 11 comments on the Daily Herald story from May 13, 2010, titled Glendale Heights cop charged with DUI. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

A Glendale Heights police officer is facing drunken driving charges, months after an off-duty shooting involving her twin sister at their home sparked an internal investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

JOEY

Addison, IL

#1 May 15, 2010
Dyke
BLANCHY

Elmhurst, IL

#2 May 17, 2010
Joey your seriously pathetic! Get a frickn life!
JOEY

Addison, IL

#3 May 21, 2010
Her and her sister are dykes, you dope!
Wheaton il

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 7, 2010
I know those two I went to school with them!!!

Since: Jul 10

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Jul 25, 2010
wow, nice pair here! Shame on them as police officers!

Hope they're not on the force anymore!

And yes the news article here says they are Lesbians.
Wtf

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 5, 2010
We don't need police officers like that on the force- that's a danger to us citizens. Have fun with your lives lesbians
Grow up kids

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2011
Omg, really? Who cares if they're gay??? You are all very intolerant immature morons...can't believe you people wouldnt be embarrassed to write such childish garbage. How sad that them bein gay is all you took away from the story. There's a lot more to evry story & that's somethin not many ppl think bout. Guess I can sum it up with, shame on you all.
Taxpayer

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 13, 2011
Her sister got fired, but the other one is still on the force but I can't say her name.we all make mistakes and we all deserve a second chance its up to God.There is a reason why she is still a cop.
common sense

Glendale Heights, IL

#9 Apr 30, 2011
the one that's still on the force is cool.She aint bogus like other cops giving out tickets for no reason.The only officer i know that respects citizens, and treats me with respect when i call her if i see criminal activity.great job!
the man

Warrenville, IL

#10 May 6, 2014
Both of them should of been fired another cover up of GH...
walk off bb

Glen Ellyn, IL

#12 May 11, 2014
Always a surprise and a pleasure to see "one of their own" on the wrong end of a DUI for once. That said, she must have already been walking on thin ice at her job if they allowed charges to be filed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Ellyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illinois Supreme Court hears Drew Peterson appe... 6 hr Sts P and p 309
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 17 hr Ben Evers83 394
News What do you love and hate? (Jan '09) May 20 Ben Dover 15
News Body of teen who jumped into Chicago-area river... May 19 Keyanna 1
Bicycles totally illegal, on streets and sidewa... (Jun '13) May 18 Lord of Darkness 15
TRUMP is a PIECE OF SH*T (Aug '16) May 16 Gladys 14
Naperville home to the sickos May 16 Gladys 8

Glen Ellyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Ellyn Mortgages