Review: J R Plumbing Heating Air Cond

Review: J R Plumbing Heating Air Cond

Posted in the Glen Ellyn Forum

beth

Glen Ellyn, IL

#1 Jul 28, 2009
Locally owned and operated. Very affordable plumbing heating air conditioining. Free quotes
Very nice and clean. Cost us about 30% less then all the other bids we recieved. 90% of his work comes from repeat and reffered customers
Frustrated

Coal City, IL

#2 May 17, 2010
We hired J R Plumbing to replace two functioning toilets in our home. Both toilets leaked within a week. We had them back to fix the problem, and a supervisor (Frank) come back to correct the work. Frank was a smooth talker and said that his junior plumber had not done things correctly. Frank was no better as both of his fix-it jobs leaked again as well. We have had two floors ruined by this clueless outfit, and I will never let them in my home again. I greatly regret using their services. When I called Frank after his second botched attempt to fix our problem, he hung up on me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Ellyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of person am I 15 min Hard drinking 2
naperville you have a serious alcohol problem (Dec '15) 18 min Gulp gulp gulp 32
Matt Szluka still a cop? 3 hr Media Guide 2
Singles, STAY AWAY from the DuPage County Fair! Wed Tommy 1
News Court rules to liquidate Duraco Products (Mar '10) Wed all the way 13
News Police involved in fatal Summit shooting (Apr '06) Wed TIRED OF IDIOTS 547
News Worker at spa near Willowbrook faces prostituti... Tue Only in your dreams 6

Glen Ellyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Ellyn Mortgages