First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lucy lou

AOL

#1 Sep 8, 2011
What ever happened to Charlie and April Athey-- I know he got that little 16 yr. old Jessica pregnant. Charlie are you that stupid??????????
who business is it of you

Beckley, WV

#2 Sep 9, 2011
you people need to let it f***k be and leave jessica the hell alone.
mee

Fayetteville, WV

#3 Sep 9, 2011
he is a stupid a ss and he needs to grow the hell up this will mack him 6 kids and dose not even tack care of the 5 he has allready
SAD

Beckley, WV

#4 Sep 9, 2011
You know if I had a daughter and she ended up pregnant by a 35ish year old man, first of all I would have to question my parenting, and then 2nd that man would be in prison. That is just disgraceful. 6 kids WOW I think someone needs to learn how kids get in this world and do soemthing about it. Seriously there is not excuse to have an unwanted pregnancy, I know sometimes there is accidents but there is birth control, condoms, surgery, abstinence, staying with you wife and your kids. How sad!
who business is it of you

Beckley, WV

#5 Sep 9, 2011
you people are no better than to get on the internet and talke shit about peopl look in your own closets befor u talke shit .so everyone needs too back off and shut the F**k up.
big question

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Sep 9, 2011
who does amanda shraders 2 kids belong too?
toyota892001

Beckley, WV

#7 Sep 9, 2011
the only comment i have about this situation is that i know for a fact that her mother called the police when all this stuff started she spoke to deputy birchum and she was told was that the law in WV is now as follows...once the youth turns 16 unless the youth is willing to sign a statement and testify that they were forced against their will by the adult in question there is nothing legally the parent can do abut it. her mother tried to stop that relationship and could get no legal help. a beautiful baby girl came from all this craziness. everyone needs to leave jessica and her family alone and lay blame where it belongs on the 35 yr old man who knew better!
caraboo

Beckley, WV

#8 Sep 9, 2011
big question wrote:
who does amanda shraders 2 kids belong too?
andrew jones and chris miller

its no big secret, so Why do you care?
Really

Beckley, WV

#9 Sep 9, 2011
toyota892001 wrote:
the only comment i have about this situation is that i know for a fact that her mother called the police when all this stuff started she spoke to deputy birchum and she was told was that the law in WV is now as follows...once the youth turns 16 unless the youth is willing to sign a statement and testify that they were forced against their will by the adult in question there is nothing legally the parent can do abut it. her mother tried to stop that relationship and could get no legal help. a beautiful baby girl came from all this craziness. everyone needs to leave jessica and her family alone and lay blame where it belongs on the 35 yr old man who knew better!
That is a bunch of bull because she thinks it is wonderful, and see nothing wrong with it. Her response is well things happen!
just me

AOL

#10 Sep 9, 2011
I don't know these people , read this forum, Wondering why you people can't spell.
befor - before
mack - make
tack- take
allready-already
talke-talk
I find it ironic you can get all the dirty words correct. Oh well.
toyota892001

Beckley, WV

#11 Sep 15, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bunch of bull because she thinks it is wonderful, and see nothing wrong with it. Her response is well things happen!
Hmmm well honestly u have no clue whats going on n their lives and the mother is not happy about the whole situation at all but its not the babys fault at all but shes supporting her daughter like any mother should
stopthis

Enfield, NC

#12 Oct 19, 2011
quit
mommybaby

Beckley, WV

#13 Oct 20, 2011
If mommybabys spread their legs, they should have to take care of the baby, grow up women.
mee

Mount Hope, WV

#14 Oct 20, 2011
well he is a low life that will never a mount to any thing he will not stay with her just like he dis not stay with the other two he has kids by and he has been married twice so i know he wont stay and he wont take care of her or that baby he is a no good low life that needs to larn what makes kids and do something aboult it
mommybaby

Beckley, WV

#15 Oct 20, 2011
No, the low life scum excuse for a woman that does not prevent herself from getting pregnant and then guessing at who the father is, is the one and only one to blame. As if she didn't know what he was when she spread her legs without protection. Blame the woman, after all, it is her body, it is her that is thoughtless and reckless to bring a child into the world knowing the man did not want a child to begin with. Woman have babies to get a child support check, period. They are scum.
okay

Beckley, WV

#16 Oct 20, 2011
mommybaby wrote:
No, the low life scum excuse for a woman that does not prevent herself from getting pregnant and then guessing at who the father is, is the one and only one to blame. As if she didn't know what he was when she spread her legs without protection. Blame the woman, after all, it is her body, it is her that is thoughtless and reckless to bring a child into the world knowing the man did not want a child to begin with. Woman have babies to get a child support check, period. They are scum.
if this is the case...the only reason you are here is because your mommy wanted a check.
Nope

Beckley, WV

#17 Oct 21, 2011
okay wrote:
<quoted text> if this is the case...the only reason you are here is because your mommy wanted a check.
Nope, big difference in a good woman who plans and wants a baby with her husband. Not talkin bout a good woman who knows the babydaddy wants a baby too and wants to give the baby the best of everything. I am talkin bout some slut that don't even really know the father and has a baby that she don't even know who the real father is until several DNA tests. A slut who knowingly brings an unwanted innocent child into the world with total disregard to whether the father wants it or will help care for it. A slut who is so selfish she only thinks of her sexual needs or pill needs and gets pregnant with no thought to how she will take care of the child. Birth control is free at the clinics and no woman should be that low down and worthless. My mother planned me, my father was married to my mother and took care of me, neither were scum like women who get pregnant and are so doped up they don't care about anyone but themself. Good women don't bring innocent children into the world for their own selfish motives.
hmmm

Beckley, WV

#18 Oct 21, 2011
What about these girls who think that when they have a baby with a guy that they will both "clean up"? When all that really happens is they use the system and any relatives they can to try and get as much as they can without having to do an honest days work. They think they can still do drugs and smoke cigarettes by using relatives to provide for all the baby's needs. They travel from relative to relative making the baby live like a gypsy so they can get all their needs taken care of and never say thank you to anyone for anything, because they feel that just because they have that baby they can get anything they want. A baby should never be brought into the world with a job,(cleaning mommy and daddy up), a baby should be brought into the world because you love each other, and you have the ways and means to support them. I respect an accident more than what my family member has done. Get a job, get a life, and provide for your own. You know who you are, and lastly, grow up. No one cares about your stupid whining on facebook, in fact, we all laugh at it. True manipulation takes intelligence, of which you have none. Get off your azz and try to be a productive member of society. I know your family has no good influences, but you have people in your life who are, if you choose to push them away then you will end up just like your family, trash. You have potential so say goodbye to the drugs and fake weed and say hello to having something besides misery in your life. That little baby deserves a good life and so do you.
okay

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 22, 2011
Sorry...you said women have babies to get a child support check period...please clarify that next time. I thought you were refering to all women. Again sorry for the confusion.
hmmmmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Oct 22, 2011
just me wrote:
I don't know these people , read this forum, Wondering why you people can't spell.
befor - before
mack - make
tack- take
allready-already
talke-talk
I find it ironic you can get all the dirty words correct. Oh well.
[I don't know these people , read this forum, Wondering why you people can't spell.]
*I don't know these people nor do I read this forum. I am wondering why you people can't spell?* That sounds more correct!*You should never follow a , with a capital letter. Also, never end a sentence asking a question without a question mark. You're welcome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LHS Football 2017 Tue Kristen 287 8
Hidden valley golf course (Jun '15) Mon Golfer 1 3
? info on Fairdale Elm (Jul '08) Dec 10 Candy girl 78
Dr. Jarrell Dec 9 Curious 3
Last seen in Surveyor Dec 7 Sinner 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306
Marsh Fork alum (Feb '17) Dec 3 Jyu 10

Glen Daniel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Daniel Mortgages