fart smeller

Oakvale, WV

#122 Apr 8, 2010
I just farted in your general direction
1 post removed
rocket

United States

#124 Jun 10, 2010
They are all dumb ass, even Linda and her drug problem all but bob lol he is a cool cat
Lit Bit

Beckley, WV

#125 Jun 10, 2012
I think all of the Calloways need to go to REHAB,but I guess it wouldnt help.They would just buy more druges when they get out.Anita needs to get off her high horse she does just as much drugs as Britt.Just remember sinthetic weed is just as bad as the real stuff.Anita you deserve everything you get you cant stay away from the Calloways.
Lit Bit

Beckley, WV

#126 Jun 20, 2012
I worked for the Calloways and I know for a fact Linda Sue stole from the store every day and blamed it on the emploies.I also know her son Chris went to buy her drugs for her .they all need to go to rehab.Maybe this town would be better off if they would all leave.Anita I hope you can get everything you can get from them.Just keep loving your children they are better off with you than that drug head of a dead beat dad.Dont let Ann take Jacobe from you ,you need him more than they do.Also check into SSI you can get more money from him,he needs to stop taking drugs and help you with the baby.
bridget
#127 Jul 2, 2012
anita. grow up! ur very immature
agree

Tarboro, NC

#128 Jul 3, 2012
Lit Bit wrote:
I think all of the Calloways need to go to REHAB,but I guess it wouldnt help.They would just buy more druges when they get out.Anita needs to get off her high horse she does just as much drugs as Britt.Just remember sinthetic weed is just as bad as the real stuff.Anita you deserve everything you get you cant stay away from the Calloways.
I know they are not very well liked in the area, but always claim no one likes them because everyone is jealous of them. Got news for them. No one is jealous of them at all, they just don't like any of them. Agree, about the need for rehab. Pill problems and lots of drugs. They ain't no better than the rest of the pillheads, just because they have a little bit of money don't excuse them. Feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with them. This ain't Anita either.
Why

Fairfax, VA

#129 Jul 21, 2014
anita calloway wrote:
brett ain't nothing but a peice of shit. All he does is has kids and don't don't care of them his mommy takes care of the 1st one and I take care of mine....He wants them and can make them but ain't man enough to take care of them he worries more about which whore he can take to the dogtrack or wherever and his pillhabit then his kids and anyone that's got anything to say about this you know it's the truth his family takes up for hima nd covers up his little mistakes and everything is suppose to be fine well guess what not this time....His grandpa and Grandma buys him anything he wants and he don't have to worry about nothing Ann buys R.J. anything and everything what about mine he didn't ask to be here and sure the hell didn't ask for his daddy to do that to him but he don't need none of them. Then you wonder why mother's are the way they are and won't they their children go anywhere and i won't let mine go down there because they wasn't there when i was prganant with him then want to pop up at the hospital and want to be there then and then it's the same way now he don't exsist to them but guess what that's fine to me because he don't need none of them including ann and brett.....Nothing but 2 faced backstabber's
Hon, 4get the drugs & bein a deadbeat daddy!!! How could u get nasty with Brett! Ewww!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Basconi Fri Shelby 2
Can Am Fri sistersalvation 4
side by sides, and ATV'S need to be put off hi... Fri someone 2
atv tradgedy Thu JFC 2
west virginia finally ranks no. 1 in something,... Jun 21 education 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
Bar on Lower Sandlick Road? Jun 20 party 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Glen Daniel Mortgages