First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who knows

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Does anyone know what is going on with the IMS teacher? Was it one of his studentsm?
who

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jun 8, 2011
which teacher which school what happened
Who knows

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2011
Independence middle school
who

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jun 8, 2011
oh ok my kids go to sherman
hmm

Beckley, WV

#5 Jun 8, 2011
Who knows wrote:
Does anyone know what is going on with the IMS teacher? Was it one of his studentsm?
It was Michael dickens. Idk who the girl was. Ugh he was my track coach...
student

Beckley, WV

#6 Jun 8, 2011
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Michael dickens. Idk who the girl was. Ugh he was my track coach...
he was a good track coach. innocent until proven guilty, remember
hmm

Beckley, WV

#7 Jun 8, 2011
student wrote:
<quoted text>he was a good track coach. innocent until proven guilty, remember
I know that. I just wish he hadn't gotten into this situation. He was a really good coach.
Sounds like a duck

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Jun 8, 2011
His first wife was his former student. Second wife...Sounds kinda likely. I hope not, but...
1 post removed
u know

Statesville, NC

#10 Jun 9, 2011
Michael is really a good guy. He cares about his family and his community. It is tragic that he used such poor judgement. I know the town is praying for him, and God will work it out.

Since: May 11

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Jun 9, 2011
Have been hearing from others that know him that this isn't the first time this has happened. First time the incident got swept under the rug to avoid him losing his job. His parents must be devistated. I will be praying for the victim, her family, Mr Dicken's family and especially his daughter. Ask that everyone else please do the same.
Nobody knows

Rocky Mount, NC

#12 Jun 9, 2011
Nobody knows the inside story though......please just keep in mind that all stories have two sides and in this case one side is completely true, the other totally false. The truth will be revealed sooner (hopefully than later) and it can all be put to rest. All I can say is that someone is out for blood and did a great job at potentially destroying a life.
just watch

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Jun 9, 2011
divorce....set-up....could be....I think he is a good guy..
set up

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jun 9, 2011
Mmmm sounds like a set up to me. Crazy x wife

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Jun 9, 2011
Law enforcement may be ignorant at times but they don't go around ruining people's lives and careers on hearsay and he said - she said situations. There has to be sound undisputible evidence of some sort of wrong doing in order for them to arrest Michael, charge him with a felony and hold him on $250,000.00 bond.
the law knows

Beckley, WV

#16 Jun 12, 2011
michael is a good person i hate what tis has done to him and his family who knows if this is true or not did you read the paper the next day at the bottom of the article the law enforcement wanted to know if anyone knew something to notify the police department sounds like they neeede more info haha. and why was his bond as high as the Perdue boy that killed a person just a few days pryor to that obviously he didnt touch the victim it was fb stuff according to the news innocent until proven guilty noy guilty until proven innocent im praying for the dickens family u should be too.

Mount Hope, WV

#17 Jun 12, 2011
the law knows wrote:
michael is a good person i hate what tis has done to him and his family who knows if this is true or not did you read the paper the next day at the bottom of the article the law enforcement wanted to know if anyone knew something to notify the police department sounds like they neeede more info haha. and why was his bond as high as the Perdue boy that killed a person just a few days pryor to that obviously he didnt touch the victim it was fb stuff according to the news innocent until proven guilty noy guilty until proven innocent im praying for the dickens family u should be too.
I am praying for all involved, both families, the alleged victim, and especially Michael's little girl. I believe they were asking for more info because in cases such as these there is the possibility of more victims who have not come forward. Asking the way they do gives mulitiple victims a way to come forward. I actually read somewhere that this is not the first time Michael has done this, that is probably the reason for such a high bond. That and bond is usually figured accordingly with assets. You know like on a sliding scale rate.
quint

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Jun 12, 2011
truth known...young girls today are the ones doing the chasing. you would be shocked to see the ages of these girls on pc's doing what they do and looking at what they do. Some parents think if they are on the pc, they're out of their hair...I blame the parents.
yuck

Beckley, WV

#19 Jun 14, 2011
quint wrote:
truth known...young girls today are the ones doing the chasing. you would be shocked to see the ages of these girls on pc's doing what they do and looking at what they do. Some parents think if they are on the pc, they're out of their hair...I blame the parents.
Reguardless, he is the adult and your just as sick as he is if you are blaming the child!!!!!!!!!!
oh no

Greenville, SC

#20 Jun 14, 2011
that's right! He should know better
serious

Beckley, WV

#21 Jun 14, 2011
quint you hit the nail on the head some of these young girls do things like that and parents think its ok and then when someone makes a pass at them parents want to file charges their little girl was propostion or talked to them in a sensous ay give me a break these girls know what they are doing. there age doesnt cocide with the way they act the girls try to act like their 20 or 25 years old and they flaunt there bodies walking around half naked. yes Michael is an adult and and the truth will come out and fyi where did you read that this had happened before thats insane. or probably just made it up .and dont come back with well what if it was your daughter. well if my daughter acted like some of these little girls do id have a serious talk with her and she would be in big trouble . I would not ruin someones life over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest drug dealer 11 hr Curious 1
Zach Shumate (Mar '13) Sat mick 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri -meabadboy- 2,833
I am cool need 30s (Feb '16) Sep 22 Web browser 9
Ricks supermarket (Mar '11) Sep 21 Rumors LOL 41
Difficult to feel for laid off miners. Sep 17 Economista 6
Fake women (Mar '16) Sep 10 peggy 6

Glen Daniel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance